All Comments on 'sex in bed - cheating'

by stlimanika

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 12 years ago
Awesome!!!

So naughty and sexy at once. I loved it! Thanks for sharing this smoking hot encounter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
'Strop poker'? About the only thing to differentiate this from about 600,000 others.

Expect a severe bashing from x_wearenotamusedcuck_x shortly.

imhaplessimhaplessover 12 years ago
nice story

Not very well written, but a good story and different from most, so I gave it a 5 despite the numerous erros.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT story about cheating.

Admit it outintheopencuck or kingofthewimpcucks you read the story and loved it as you love every single cuckold story on this site and any other site where a husband is cucked and humiliated. And as really loved it so much 10 stars for the story. keep writing this type of story stlimankia the outintheopencuck or kingofcucks loves these stories. Well done keep up the good work.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DRUNK SEX AFTER A WEDDING RECEPTION

have you ever heard of such a thing. hahahehe TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You are correct you ARE a piece of shit. People who screw up their own marriages? Whatever that's their problem. People who fuck up other people's marriages in the process, especially that of a "friend" are scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I thought it was a great story. Thanks for something original!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A very original story!

Great story! Maybe the hubby wanted this to happen & it sounds like this may have been planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thumbs up.

She was awake the whole time.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Horrible

You screwed your best friends wife in front of him. You are a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are right!!

I do think you are a dirt-bag after reading this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yep, dirtbaggish behavior...

...by the main character, but it's fiction, no need to get wound up about it. Frankly, this story left me limp, whatever erotic potential it might have had was completely obliterated by the extremely poor spelling and grammar. I gave it a 1 only because it isn't possible to give negs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
surprise

Should have said nine months later a surprise was born..... twins....

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Monastery

This story ALMOST makes me want to join a monastery and wear a hair suit. Forget about alcohol to excess and non-consensual sex with a Bud's ugly wife!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So hot

rock hard after reading this. It sounded so close to real life.

glwadysglwadysover 11 years ago
Crap

Who needs enemies.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yep

this is Close to real LIFE... I could give song and verse on this happening... Thanks for the memories

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
"In my mind, her reaction was acceptance of what I was doing."

Yeah, that's going to convince a jury. After all, she's careful to prevent him cumming in her pussy when she's more composed, implying she was well out of it the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Been about there, basically did that

When I was in college my roommate's girl friends liked to flash me and streak after they were done for the night. I was pretty sure he put them up to it but they sure smiled when doing it. More than once I've walked in only to see them having sex in the living room or kitchen. I'd always leave until they were done. One night I got up and saw my roommate screwing a passed out woman on our couch. He offered me a turn and I turned him down. She was really pretty but what he was doing was wrong. The very next morning I found myself faced to talk to her alone as she recovered. He had left before I left my room. I made her breakfast and washed her clothes (they really needed it) as she wore some of his clothes. She asked about what had happend last night. I told her the truth. She asked why I didn't have sex with her while she slept. I told her the truth. She thanked me but then told me that she only lets herself get drunk enough to pass out when she wants sex. She continued to inform me that women know men can be pigs around passed out women but sometimes woman put themselves in that situation because it give them a thrill to not know what all happened to them when they wake up. I didn't belive her that many woman like that but I got her big hint that it was ok to screw her next time. Two weeks later, she was passed out in his bedroom. Once he was passed out too, I took a shot at her. The next morning she asked if I had learned anything. I blushed but didn't say anything. She was all smiles after that and became a frequent visiter. She even got into comming over just to clean our apartment.

norcal62norcal62over 10 years ago
Glad author could get some guys up.

Lack of grammar skills is a real downer. Can't tell the difference between her, and she, plus others

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My wife and friend

One of my friends is screwing my wife. A few times a year we like to throw house parties for all our friends. After the festivities have died down and our guests have left a certain friend will generally stay behind or return back to the house. When the house is quiet he'll Take my wife upstairs to our bed and spend the rest of the night screwing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Improbable yet convincing

Has the ring of authenticity. Thanks! Please write more.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
You Are Right***

You are a dirt-bag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You're right

You ARE a dirtbag.

I hoped that while you were screwing Steve's wife that all the sudden you'd feel a tight grip and a slight pinch. Then Steve would walk around where you could see him and he'd be standing there with your cock and balls in his hand and you'd see he'd used an extremely sharp knife.

Then you'd feel the blood shooting and the story would end when he walked out the door and you heard the toilet flush....

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
He really thought

she was asleep when they were on the bed with her hubby?? Interesting story that could do with some additional proofreading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
annonymous2

And YET - anonymous, you read the entire thing...Hm-mmm...

Sanctimonious much?

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 9 years ago
Bad Boy

What a mate you are, dreams are just like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really liked it. I don't know why but I find the idea of fucking my guys friend in the bed with him sleeping right next to me. It would have been better if you had stayed for a couple of days and did it lots more the right under the husband's nose.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
hot!

thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nine months

Thats how long it took for her twins to be born. They look nothing like him and six months later he figured it out. Now living with her parent after the divorce. He split due to the circumstance and hasnt been seen. Four lives destroyed and possibly homeless as the finances dont exist now to raise them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hard as a rock

Hard as a rock after reading that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this can be the real world

enjoyed the presentation... can be based upon a true event or just rattling around in the writer's mind... anyway for those of us with some gray hair, we can relate to this story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This happened to me

My hubby pulled down my panties in front of his best friend when we were all plastered. What the hell did he think was going to happen?! The only difference is that Rob didn't come in my mouth, and now my husband is raising his best friend's kid. Are you reading this, Kevin? Amanda is KEVIN'S!

asswild_aasswild_aover 6 years ago
Hot

One night in collage I slept with my best friends girl. She got him drunk and we snuck out and ducked like wild all night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best part

Homely girls are the best! Love em.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The best

The only thing better than a homely girl is a homely girl with a chubby, jiggly butt.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Friend

A good friend and a whore wife are a bad.combination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE it, gave you a 5 (*****)! The story is erotic & realistic. The story is also romantic inits own way (❤)!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Similar story.

https://literotica.com/s/daring-hotel-adventure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Despicable guest.

1 star. Hot but cucolding a friend who invited him in?

No!

Bill S.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

erotic, and surprisingly, romantic

xavierwxavierwover 1 year ago

Although this DID push the envelope of credibility more than a bit, it was VERY hot! In MY mind, that made up for it! 5-Stars!

I’ve GOT to check out your other stories!

X-Man

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

Both of the cheating spouses should be killed

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Yep, you are a dirt-bag, and so is Lisa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstlimanika@stlimanika
788 Followers
I enjoy writing erotica every so often. I prefer writing, and reading, short stories that appear to be realistic to the reader. Comments are always welcome either through this forum, or email at stlimanika at yahoo.