All Comments on 'Femdom Wedding'

by leomasoch

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very imaginative, more please

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Or

may be she should drink kerosene?? I heard it binds people more to each other then anything else. Then she'll vomit, and all guests have a sample of her "other" nectar. Good stuff!! I wish there was some blood, torture, betrayal, murder... you know the usual. A bit boring for my taste buds. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It's a lovely story with a lot of sissy details and bdsm parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Lovely Story

As a woman with a husband who kneels at the snap of my fingers, I loved your story. I've thought of having a similar ceremony. You've made me think about this again. Definitely something to consider again!!!! Thanks for writing the story.

Veronica

LI KerwellLI Kerwellalmost 8 years ago
Really good

I enjoyed it. Quick, well written, just the perfect amount of detail. 5/5! Hopefully he got to lickerwell that night! Great job. Wish I were him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

VERY GOOD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a love story. Beautiful.

Tootight1Tootight111 months ago

Liked the story, and reasonable to an extent. I would have rather read about how she got him to this point, since this was just ceremony and not real. Thanks for the effort, still a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He should have been wearing a sissy version of a wedding satin dress. To enhance the humiliation. And the feeling of submission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous