All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting!

Would love to read more of this :-)

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 12 years ago
Great start!

You've got my attention. Looking forward to reading more.

aggie35aggie35over 12 years ago
Wow!

Great start! Looking forward to reading more :)

LoveWolf25LoveWolf25over 12 years ago

love it can't wait to see more.

whenwilliwhenwilliover 12 years ago
Really like it!

I can't wait to see were this goes......write on

aneela71aneela71over 12 years ago
more please

Great story, can not wait to read the next part

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Got My Attention

I didn't see this post and missed it. I saw chapter 2 today and decided to check out chapter 1 first. It grabbed me and now I get to go chapter 2.

IkemaIkemaover 12 years ago
Welcome back!

Great start, glad to see you're back writing. I really like your stuff, especially the last series about mind control. I know I'm getting into this late, but I'm looking forward to catching up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very... simple...

There's a total lack of descriptive terms or verity of vocabulary. Most of the sentences read like a training aid for second graders learning to read and write. Instead of: "She couldn't see the blue eyes watching through the window." How about: "Lost in her bliss, Karen was unaware of the twin frozen orbs hovering just above the window seal gazing at her with an unmistakable look of lust."

There's so much potential here but none of it is being realized. You've setup a scene with major potential for a physical altercation, voyeurism, unrequited love, lust and love-at-first-sight and yet it's a page long with zero adjectives. *Sigh*, I'm going to bed.

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 12 years ago

Give it up, bro. You can't force a female's affections. Or easily deflect them if you don't want them, for that matter. :P

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
@anonymous

I like the way you describe that little scene....

But the story seems interesting .... On to chapter 2....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sometimes, less really is MORE.

I was reading another comment from someone who says that your style of writing was too simplistic and suggested you use some roundabout (and often, archaic) way of describing your scenes. You style is clean, refreshing, and succinct. Too many stories are written by people who think that their descriptions should be flowery, ornamental and, frankly, obnoxiously pretentious. I think your way leaves room for my own imagination and descriptions to flourish. Just a thought. Thank you.

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyalmost 11 years ago

With respect to the comment: "There's a total lack of descriptive terms . . . Instead of: "She couldn't see the blue eyes watching through the window," how about: "Lost in her bliss, Karen was unaware of the twin frozen orbs hovering just above the window seal gazing at her with an unmistakable look of lust." "

. . . I have to say, if I saw "Lost in her bliss, Karen was unaware of the twin frozen orbs hovering just above the window seal gazing at her with an unmistakable look of lust," I would fall about laughing. How pretentious!

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago

I am missing your werewolf stories , so I started reading the series again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Second time

This is my second time reading this story and just like the first time I'm captivated love this story great job

cumhardcumhardover 6 years ago
So happy you are healed

I just read your comment and so happy you are are doing well. I am just starting to reread your stories. Can't wait for new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Continuing

I'm continuing as there is ending on your story and it's interesting story line 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous