All Comments on 'Bonds Unbroken Ch. 03'

by Cia81

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 12 years ago
Beautiful

This series is wonderfully intriguing, and beautifully written. You have me on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what happens next. Another 5 stars.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

I love how this is developing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice!

This is really original and quite frankly refreshing. I am looking forward to the rest.

Kym

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
This is getting good

I love the addition of Natham. I just wish the chapters were longer.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Great story. I can't wait to see what happened to Natham but it is clear it might have something to do with the person at school who he blanched an ran at seeing. I kinda feel like Velam is being a bit dense. I mean, he said he suspected something but clearly at the end he wonders if he'll ever find his mate despite his and Natham's reactions to each other. I know it wouldn't make sense that he'd be mated to a lynx but I'm surprised that he doesn't have questions about his feelings toward Natham. I bet his painful dreams end too. I really look forward to more. I like the creativity behind the characters. Keep writing!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
*grin*

Yup, more questions than answers, LOL! Which means I'll be checking first thing tomorrow when I get up!

Cia81Cia81over 12 years agoAuthor
Lovely reviews!

Yep, love you guys and your comments! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Definitely drives me to keep posting this story and finding others I've written that fit the site.

Just an update, I did post Chapter 4 and it's just a bit longer again, but it was only submitted today so it'll be a few days before it posts. Sorry, Nomoretears00, you won't find it when you wake up (love your writing, btw) but it'll be soon!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
LOL!

Now what am I gonna do while trying to get the teenager out of bed for school???

LOL!!!

*sigh* Okay, guess I can wait a couple of days. Probably. Maybe. Possibly... lol, don't have a choice!

And thank you :)

~M

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago

lot’s of answers needed *pacing*

is natham’s maturing connected with velaku’s?

are velaku’s nightmares connected with natham’s torture/suffering?

where was natham found and what is his connection to the humans?

what is natam’s connection to the lad at school?

what is the connection to keserem’s death?

what is the connection to this tale/3am and not being able to sleep?! *hysterical laughter*

*deep breathing* will have to wait just like everyone else *nail biting*

have to say....more please, this is ending up to be an extraordinary story, thanks ;0)

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
I see where this is going

And I like it. A cat and a bird? Mates? This is indeed a new twist. Can't wait to see how this plays out. Would loved to know what happened to Natham after he left Velaku and school.

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 12 years ago

Yay for Natham and Velaku! ^_^

A cat and a bird! I can't wait to see how that turns out!

LupaSolarisLupaSolarisover 6 years ago
My hypothesis

I think that Velaku's nightmares are connected to Natham (obviously his mate) being maltreated. He shares his pain.

Quick! Heading to the next chapter, now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous