All Comments on 'Seducing Dad'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Total Payback

Now that's what you call a good humping.

sophiabluesophiablueover 12 years ago
I think my chest exploded...

I'm surprised at how much this story got my heart racing. I'm mean, damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hee-Hee; is it 8" or 10" or long enough to reach her throat thru her pussy?

It would be so frigg'n erotic if it weren't so frigg'n ridiculous

So let's get this straight; the girls are 25 & 27 so dad must be around 45 to 50 right (Oh & BTW he's built like Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime), yet he can fuck like he's 18. Pounding each thru 2 or 3 orgasms, and of course he lets out a couple. AND be ready again in an hour; striking astonishment into both girls!! LOL He can fuck one, simultaneously lick the other, getting his back scratched up even though he's contorted and neither girl would really be able to get their arms around him. And of course we can't forget that can fuck one so hard that they're bouncing off of the bed.

Jeesh; maybe all men should just move out of town so that he can service all of the women. ROFLMFAO

Thanks for clarifying that all Biker Chicks are complete sluts and have done just about every sexual act that women can do!!

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

So... He's not Amber's biological father, since Tasha is Amber's stepsister? Not completely sure if you mean they are half siblings since your wording was a bit confusing and I couldn't really deduce whether you were using the term 'stepsister' correctly.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Anon, 2/20/17..

was a little mixed on that too, at first... step, or 1/2 sisters.. at that close age, i'm thinking 1/2, and Mom was the only step. Good story though.. since the girls both have that 'wild child' streak in them, that must come from him, based on the party results.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!

That was one wild ride. I would love to hear more about Amber and Tasha's time in the biker gang.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous