All Comments on 'Her Massage'

by stlimanika

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 11 years ago
To anon.

Some pathetic attempt to validate your own worthiness?

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 11 years ago
Don't take any notice of the knockers

Great story of a loving wife! and it seems you both enjoyed it too.

BDEarthBDEarthalmost 11 years ago
Will there be more?

Watch your names; Scott turned into Chris. Will this be continued? Will wife do Scott again? Will wife start to stray when they return home? Never cared for Cuck stories; but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

as I guy who fantasizes daily about his 50 y/o conservative stockbroker wife being well fucked I would love to chat. Feel free to email me at fantasyluvr56@yahoo.com

wadsworthlongfellowwadsworthlongfellowalmost 11 years ago
BDEarth ...

...you seem like a reasonable poster, so maybe you would consider a response to a question. Do you understand why people who don't care much for cuck stories (or just completely hate them) would take the time to read them anyway? I don't ...and many others don't ...get it. I only ask you because you seem capable of a thoughtful reply w/o insults, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Possible, but..

Things like this really do happen in Florida, also a few other States. In Reno where we vacation, the wife and I often get tandem massages, that is both at once.

Those can be a kick, the touch can get intimate but seldom would one ever go to penetration like described. That would be extremely risky for the therapist so of course this one is a fantasy.

In Reno, you need to fill out a form to allow a breast massage, for male and female both. Then if anything happens, well...? The form was signed. But once a level of trust is formed, lots of fun can happen. The reservations of most women go right out the window during a good massage. When all it is, is touch? Nothing wrong with it in MHO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A real loving wife

This one fit the Lit.com description perfectly. Wife lost all inhibitions during the massage and forgot her husband. Just as husband wanted her to do. Very hot! There are married couples by the millions who love this unique excitement. My wife and I do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
@wadsworthlongfellow

I don't read them if they put a disclaimer at the top warning this is actually a fetish story instead of loving wives. Cuckoldry is a fetish! I think a lot of the nasty comments on every story is because cuck stories are all there is in LW anymore. A lot of us like to read cheating wives stories because of the drama and tension they produce. It used to be that you would see a cuck story in LW once every couple of days. Now go look at the board for todays LW stories. Out of 10 on there maybe 1 or 2 are NOT cuck stories (which should be in fetish) so it would seem a lot of people are frustrated by it! Just my 2 cents........

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Editor lack.........

@ Anon I have 6 sexual majority husband cheating wife stories. However I can not publish in Loving Wives except for one "Different Gyms Do Train The Body Better", because of the style and the grammar nazies. I have only this story, which is edited by an English language editor. My other stories are on SOL (storiesonline.net). If you are boring from the sexual minority husband stories to try reading my other 5 stories on SOL, if you are not grammar or style nazi.

BTW I write my 7th story...........for only SOL, because I have not any editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SO WHERE IS THE LOVING WIFE???

so much for marriage with these two.. she is a cheater and he is a chuck. and the writer is a jerk..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nope

This is a cuck drama queen, put this fetish.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Intense

"we had been in a rut, and not exactly getting along"

And her fucking another guy is going to improve things? I think scenarios like this only end in driving couples further apart. They will be headed for divorce.

Buy hey, the ride there was fun. If only for a while. Thanks.

I gave it four stars even though I think the husbands an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wtf

We started fucking Scott then we change to Chris ??

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Just Wrong !

If a marriage is going through a dull period of emotion and loving. Setting the wife up with a stranger to fuck is not the answer. She believes it her doing for the encounter and is with out her husbands knowledge. So now she has a taste for am affair. Especially if the sex is better than with her husband. This course of action is a sure way of driving marriage apart not make it stronger.

If the husband wished to kick start their love life a 3sum would have been better. As the act would have been the consent of all parties and the wife associates a 3sum which includes her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Laying Bitch

Yet another writer who doesnt know how to properly use lie, lying, laid and laying.

Please learn some basic grammar before sitting down to the keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Seems so real!

Wow. Excellent. Very real and awesome detail! Left me wanting to know if "you" ever told your wife you taped her and what her reaction might be

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
Not the first time

The husband believes he's engineered this, but it's not as if Kim needed much persuasion to suck the other guy's cock and ask him to fuck her. How many times before has she done this behind his back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grammer

This is a nice play on an old fantasy; however, the failure to use appropriate syntax and tense DOES take away from the excitement. HOLD YOUR HORSES THERE BOY! I've noticed a tendency of most men who write these stories to really mess up during the most exciting parts of their stories! Calm down. Think. Jack off LATER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CRAP

You are one sick A-Hole. A cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
some editing

Hello there,

Great story and really enjoy it!! Well done.

Just a little reminder that Scott becomes Chris in the middle of the story, and becomes Scott, and back to Chris again. Or, the wife is having a very interesting threesomes.

Anyways, great story!!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 9 years ago
Massage my wife

A treat for the wife many of us would like to see for our own!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I gave it four stares,i could have given five stares except for two major mistakes No1 the masseur started off as Scot then half way through the story it changes to Chris No2 i have'nt heard of a tape that goes for an hour and twenty minutes, but i suppose that is not impossible.

bworth1943bworth1943almost 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Hubby basically bought her a good fuck. OK. Yes you can tape as much as 4 hours.

At some time he should show her the tape and fuck her at the same time so she understands he is good with this tryst that he arranged. The future has many possibilities from here.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 5 years ago
Scott/Chris

One of the names must be the writer's name ? Maybe the question should be "who the hell is Chris" ? Other than that small item, it was rather hurried, and quite brief, and no chapter 2 or PAGE 2. Good story, but it is clothES when referring to attire. Cloths are like washcloths, rags,etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it!!

This story seems very real to me. I assume many of us men openly use fantasy, daring scenarios, with our wives to build arousal during sex, I do with my wife and maybe that’s why I like this story so much. My biggest turn on is when a woman let’s go of her life hang ups and let’s sexual needs and enjoyment rule her actions. It is totally believable and hot that she came so much and the way she chased him to the door for more (when her husband should have been back already) is clingy and needy - two very sexy qualities. Very hot!

Btw, I blew off the Scott/Chris thing because it actually made the story more real (probably his real name but who cares) and the only video issue is when the story took place (tape, disc, memory card?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it !!!!!!!!!

introublewithcatintroublewithcat9 months ago

Brilliant fun short little story

CasyWoodsCasyWoods6 months ago

I want to watch and participate.!.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It seemed to end too soon. What happened with them after that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstlimanika@stlimanika
783 Followers
I enjoy writing erotica every so often. I prefer writing, and reading, short stories that appear to be realistic to the reader. Comments are always welcome either through this forum, or email at stlimanika at yahoo.