All Comments on 'Couch Time Fun'

by hblocalgrl

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
ben_kiwiben_kiwiover 12 years ago
very different

i liked it, different approach to a lesbian story. new and different. 5 stars from me.

PoisonedEvePoisonedEveover 12 years ago
Very real

Five stars from me too.

LaurieLaurieover 12 years ago
awesomely hot

I loved it too. Yes, it was a very different approach to a lesbian story, and you pulled it off perfectly.

dopsisdopsisover 12 years ago
Simple but full of anticipation and risk

I loved your story, it was sensual and your experience was well conveyed. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please continue

can u add another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
damn nice

Loved it, and nice way to aprouch a situation like that.

bieasyladybieasyladyover 11 years ago
memories

I remember as a kid doing this to my friend that had a huge ass and I would grind my pussy on her ass all night and some more when we went to bed. I never did eat her out but her ass was soo huge I had to grind it every time I saw her…and back then that was very often. AAAAHHH the good old days… I sure miss that ass. Now I love to tribe. LOL go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn awesome

It's making my pussy cum now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn

Shit that sound so hot my pussy wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Daaayyuuumm!

I read this one, not once, not twice, but three times.

And to be honest, everytime it makes me wet, i need to release my rush of built up sexual energy..

This turns me on so much, I mean, words can't explain <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Such a great story

I can't tell you how many times I've read this, and honestly it never gets old. All of your stories are ridiculously sexy and make me so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mhmmmm

Delicious!

CassieKCassieKover 10 years ago
I'll have to try this.

Such a sexy story, had my pulse racing and my fingers in the "honey pot".

Lesbian_lover_LunaLesbian_lover_Lunaover 10 years ago
wet

if ur in the USA text 575-607-6533im so horny

ima lesbian btw

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Title is hot

I came just reading the title!

boertjievicboertjievicabout 10 years ago
Very hot...l

You are definitely one of my favourite authors on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it...

What a hot little scene. Very easy to visualize.

dewdropdewdewdropdewalmost 9 years ago

Oooooo I love your writing. So hot, so sneaky, so fun. Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
memories

My gf and I did this in high school. We traded which one was in front, that one wiggling into the other's delta, with the one in back busy with hands exploring equatorial hot spots. We sure came to enjoy the smell and taste of the other by kissing and sucking fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It could have been improved with Tara.

When I started reading it and got to the part of Tara with her bf and you with your friend, I was hoping you would send the bf home or to get more drinks on the other side of town. This is where I thought you were going to change this into a threesome story. This one was okay, but you made my thoughts run wild.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story, it was realistic and sensual. I could imagine the feelings of those two friends as they secretly begane to play and redefine sexual boundaries.

Great story and example of our gender fluidity and bisexual natures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Almost

I started stroking my cock halfway through the story, then came all over my keyboard 74 seconds after I read the last line. You win this time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sweet lust.

I think I came in my shorts, that was sensual and extremely arousing. I had to force myself from touching my raging hardon while I read this very sensual story. While I was reading I can almost be there, I could almost feel their milky skin, I can't take the thought, now I'm pulling my 9 inch thick throbbing man hood. My hand must be a blur as I type this. Excuse me while I finish the job. And re read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good

I would suck your cock. I wish that happens to me but no drinking . My pussy is throbbing, gotta go hump on my chair again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shit

I cameeee so harddddd

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriteralmost 7 years ago
Super Erotic

I loved the story and think it's kind of sad that you both didn't explore it more. I think Alex would have been up for it if you indicated you were willing. Great story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So horny

I love all your stories but this one is especially hot. It makes me so wet to think of how close they get to being caught but also wish there was a sequel where they explore each other even more intimately.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Fun, fun, so much fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous