All Comments on 'Obedience In All'

by PassionStJohn

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW

Your ending really surprised me. Very good story and your command of the language is wonderful. It is nice reading something with some thought to a plot for a change. I liked "SOLD" so much I decided to read more of your stories and I wasn't disappointed.

ZanzibarZanzibarabout 20 years ago
Impressive

Words can't really describe how this story touched me.

Just an incredible picture of a painful moment.

ArthurianMorgaineArthurianMorgaineabout 20 years ago
*tear* Beautiful!

It was so beautiful... I cried so hard! I hope everyone had as great of a time reading it as I did! Keep up the good work!

Addictive55Addictive55almost 20 years ago
Beautiful Sad Story

Your story made me FEEL your pain!! Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Intimate

Wow. The ending was surprising, and yet... words can't decribe my amazement, simply fantastic. Your knowledge of the English Language serves you well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
omg!

i'm crying. that story was so sad. :( i've never read something like that. so sad.

cottoncandysavvycottoncandysavvyalmost 20 years ago
my favorite story

this is my favorite story on all of literotica... ((No offence to the other writers))... i make a point to read it a lot.. i think my computer is getting sick of going to Yer story *small smile*.. i just i want to credit You.. with such an amazing, heartfelt...story...i still.. to this day.. cry every time i read it... so.. thank you for your beautiful story....

-savvy

niteshadeniteshadealmost 20 years ago
Sad

Your story made me cry. It was more powerfull and emotional than I was expecting when I picked it at random, but I am sitting here with tears running down my cheeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Beautiful

You are an amazing writer. I am proud to be your sister. I think this is your best story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
so sad

oh, God.. this is so sad.. and beautiful.. made me cry ...

thank You, this is the first story that touched me so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
It made me weep

This story was so sad I wept. I never expected the ending.

S. StevensonS. Stevensonalmost 20 years ago
A real part of life.

This story came very close to home. Made me remember some wonderful and very painful memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sick

This is sick, so sick it almost defies comment. I can't express my disgust in any fit words other than get help you weirdo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Heartbreaking

Oh to love and be loved so completely is something we all strive for in our lives. Your words brought me to tears. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very well done.

If I weren't a man, I think I likely would have wept at this. Too often people fail to realize just what your man here did, until it was too late: just how important our subs can be to us, and what we are willing to sacrifice for them. It tends to show up in much of the writing, too. Incredible work.

Slammers_little_oneSlammers_little_oneover 19 years ago
Amzaing

The best story on Literotica. Well written. May A/all who read it understand what the true meaning behind the words are. TO those that see it as anything other than the purest form of beauty and love ... well i feel sorry for the lack of true love in your lives. Well written and may we all be so lucky as to find a love like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful, so tender and tragically sad, the most touching story i've read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful

i have read stories at this site for many years. This is the first story on the Lifestyle that brought tears and envy to feel. As my sister i am proud to be that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Lovely

This is one of the best stories I have read on Literotica. Beautiful, just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
incredible

i have been reading here at this site for just over a year...tried writing to it's usually high standard but i'm still learning..this story was the most amazing piece i have ever read here....erotic stories i expect ..something that literally tears at the mind and soul i didn't..i'm still trying to type thru the tears...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Heh.

You just turned me off. I don't think I can read a BDSM story for a while and enjoy it. Thank you a lot!

-Cheri.

CuddleyOneCuddleyOneabout 19 years ago
So sweet... yet so sad....

Your words painted a picture that hit me hard. I felt the pain and the suffering...of His heart. As I finished... I cried... I have been reading this site for a few yrs writing a few for this site as well... NOTHING has touched My heart as this has...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Beautiful

This really touched me. Thank you!

Stephanie789456Stephanie789456about 19 years ago
wow

Wow. I wept. What a beautiful story.... So touching and well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
*heart skips a beat*

such a heart-wrenching tale. worthy of an award. i'll admit it, I got choked up.

ladysubladysubabout 19 years ago
Extremely well written

I can't really call this story erotic, but it is extremely well written. Thank you for sharing it with U/us.

WordgoddessWordgoddessabout 19 years ago
Sad, but beautiful!

LOVED IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Superb!

Like many of the others, I've been reading stories on this site for years. htis is the only story I've come across that has made me cry, and I mean cry. I've suggested it to everyone I know in the scene, and they all agree it is well written and a great story. Hope to see another one like it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow

Fantastic story. I don't cry to much and I was teary eyed through that whole thing... Very wonderfully written... Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Beautiful

His love for her shows completely in this story. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not the right place.

I don't think this is the purpose of the submissions for this area of the site. This is not what BDSM is about. Very, very unpleasant.

tickletickletickleticklealmost 19 years ago
sweet!

I was reading Kate's story chapter 3 first...and actually that was the first BDSM story I read. I had a Master once and oh boy was I glad to he didn't do any of the things the male characters did in your story. But I read on and wondered about your other submissions...so this one was the 2nd one I read. i l.o.v.e.d. i.t.

FredricaForeverFredricaForeveralmost 19 years ago
Very moving

To those who said this doesn't belong in this genre, you're wrong. It is a story about BDSM, which is more than sex, more than submission and Domination. It is about an understanding between those two people involved and the bond that exists between them. If you were looking for a wank story, then this wasn't for you, but don't critique the writter for sharing some of the tender, caring and emotional side that is a part of BDSM lifestyle. Thank you Passion for this wonderful story, I cried too near the end. I've enjoyed all of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

Wow when one comes to read a story they don't expect to cry. This was a very moving story and extremly well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow it was good

It made me cry along with everyone else.

Shamor2Shamor2over 18 years ago
Real life

This was wonderful and incredibly sad and very real

congratulations

Stephanie789456Stephanie789456over 18 years ago
My favorite Literotica story

I've read this story many times and each time I get misty-eyed and my skin gets goosebumps

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fabulous

that was beautifully written and very emotional . a wonderful display of the true meaning of loving with everything that Y/you are ... thank You for sharing that , You touched my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Heart wrenching beauty

i would love to share this story with so many people, it is full of so much love and knowledge. you have a most wonderful gift, and you must know how appreciated your writings are to me and so many others.

sacksackover 18 years ago
The miracle of this story is that....

in relatively few words, you have essentially described a lifelong relationship. Each person can easily fill in the missing details through your masterfully placed brushstrokes. Whether you agree with the BDSM lifestyle is besides the point: this story shows the inner side of a Master like few others and will probably never be equalled in that achievement. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
True submission

What an amazing story. As i am also married to my Master, i feel that this is the truest, purest form of the lifestyle. Too many feel its just about the sex, the punishments, the playtime, but its so much deeper than any of that. Congratulations on touching the purest beauty of our lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My Favorite Story

This is by far the best story I've ever read on this site. It touched me deeply and even made me cry. It's an exquisite portrayal of the love between a Master and His submissive. Far too often people mistake this lifestyle as being only about the sexplay, the toys, etc. But your story truly captures the love and deep emotional bond that binds this couple together, which in my opinion, is what should be at the very heart of all such relationships. If anyone is into BDSM just for the sex, then they are missing out on so much. Thank you for sharing your story. I only hope I can find such a love someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMG

This is the best story i have ever read ... i hope my master some day loves me that much ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My little sister

is laughing at me because I am crying over your story. She doesn't understand and I don't think I have the right words to tell her the beauty of the relationship that you described, the wonder of the trust and honor you displayed in your words. The release of her spirit, the ultimate sacrifice he gave so that she could be at peace was one of the most well written, exquisitly voiced pieces of art I have ever witnessed. I now have to thank Sack for pointing this story out to me. Thanks for sharing your art with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is Beautiful

This was just too beautiful for words. I cried at the end, and since I was on the phone with my friend, so I had to read it to him. Then he cried too. This was a wonderful story that highlights the love and trust that goes into a D/s relationship that most people do not get.

Blessed Be

Lady A

exquisite_petexquisite_petover 18 years ago
That was wonderful!

Your story touched my heart. As an owned slave, i can only hope for the same kind of love from my Master. i'm sitting here crying in front of my computer.

slv2Lashslv2Lashabout 18 years ago
As tears run down my face........

i can not begin to type the words to tell You what an amazing story this is. One part of me knows it is a true story, while part of me prays that it is not. Bless You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful

This is the most beautiful story i have ever read... amazing...O/one can only hope to find a love as true as the one You describe...

thank You

FeistyJessFeistyJessabout 18 years ago
Heartbreaking

I've read this story more than a dozen times, and every time, I cry. Every time, I try to leave a comment, but it's so hard to see through the tears.

Mere words aren't enought to describe how this story touches me. I can't imagine the pain of losing my other half. I would be lost without Him.

You've wrapped my worst fear in a beautiful love story. You've terrified me to the point where I can't sleep, you've made me cry for hours, and I love you for it. Thank you.

FeistyJessFeistyJessabout 18 years ago
Heartbreaking

I've read this story more than a dozen times, and every time, I cry. Every time, I try to leave a comment, but it's so hard to see through the tears.

Mere words aren't enought to describe how this story touches me. I can't imagine the pain of losing my other half. I would be lost without Him.

You've wrapped my worst fear in a beautiful love story. You've terrified me to the point where I can't sleep, you've made me cry for hours, and I love you for it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Did not do it for me!

Moving, emotional and passionate - I can see why people have written such comments.

It is well written and structured, but the actual content itself is just too commercially tear jerking and fake.

That is my opinion anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sad

its a beautifully written story, but im not sure it counts as erotic? not that it isnt, just that the final emotion is sadness.

MayhemLassMayhemLassalmost 18 years ago
that was absolutely beautiful

achingly sad - but what I liked the best was your obvious deep understanding of the intense, tenderness that exists in a true D/s relationship...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a bunch of dribble

You obviously can write, but this was utter nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

This was really deep and meaningful and a real wake up call for those who play with the lifestyle unaware that others actually live it. You are an awesome author and I look forward to more work from you.

littleone2005littleone2005almost 18 years ago
Sob...

Oh my god, she should have put a warning on that story. I have never cried so hard reading an erotic story before. I loved it but it broke my heart as well as showing how tender a Master/slave relationship can be. I hope I can find a Master like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lovely

story, with a surprise ending. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful but heartbreaking

Never before has a story made me cry. A beautiful story, wonderfully written and the kind of relationship most Doms and subs dream of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank You

It is 7.20pm. I have been reading your stories since around 1pm.

Thank you for sharing your work, and thank you for holding me enthralled and captivated for so many hours.

I found this story very touching; don't be put off by the criticisms. I consider myself an absolute cynic, but I was very touched by this story.

Thank you.

northwoods_subnorthwoods_subover 16 years ago
crying

I am sitting her crying, that was so beautiful. Keep writing you have such a talent. Thank you for sharing it with us.

dweaver999dweaver999over 16 years ago
I am in pain

It's not many stories that ca make me feel such intense emotions. Well done. Please write more.

chimeltsgchimeltsgover 16 years ago
thank you

disclaimer: this is a truly beautiful piece not to be read during play.

usa

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh my

I'm sitting here sobbing. I had been looking for hot stories to play too, and stumbled onto this one and now i'm crying. It was so beautiful and so sad. I loved it, but you really should have a side not "do not read if you are trying to masturbate" lol truly a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
soooooo sad

dude i am like balling my eyes out absolutely beautiful

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
This stuck in my thoughts

A while ago, I read this for the first time, and thought it was a beautiful, heartbreaking piece. It has stayed in my thoughts since then, with me literally roaming the literotica streets looking for it again. Then I find it, in your stories, and you were already one of my favorite Literotica writers! Your stories are all of such a high quality, especially if you can have me thinking...Where on earth was that story, for years! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
amazing

i'm crying my eyes out right now.amazing...kep writing you're very talented.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 16 years ago
FIRST TO MAKE ME TEAR UP...

Wonderful story!

St0rMiESt0rMiEalmost 16 years ago
Okay.. I just bawled my fucking eyes out!

The last line was the "killer".

Excellent!

sticky_cherry_syrupsticky_cherry_syrupalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

Of all the stories I've read on Literotica, this is the best. Beautiful and everlasting. You have the touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Golden

No one that has ever known true love, whether it be in a power exchange relationship or not would not absolutely love this story. It is one of, if not THE best pieces of work on this site. It is devestatingly beautiful in it's execution. I send a kiss to heaven in my hope that this is purely fiction that you're writing and you haven't endured something like this. Excuse me, i'm going to get a tissue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I think this story really puts

things in perspective. If I have any conscious choice in the matter I am never taking my lover for granted again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Touching

This story touched a different side of OUR relationship with our lovers/subs/other halves. It illustrated the fierce bond we sometimes are lucky enough to achieve with one another. A beautiful story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Omigod...

This has me legit sitting here crying. Such a beautiful story... And it really Does illustrate the other side of a relationship... I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes

That is the relationship i want with my Master. A beautiful story about a true power exchange, not just bedroom BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Sad behond all else but very touching and well writen at the same time,

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How Very Unique

Truly enjoyed this story. No, it wasn't at all what i expected, but i am so glad to have found it. i could very much relate to the characters. Many people play at BDSM and never stop to think about those of us who live it. Losing someone you love is never easy, but losing someone with whom you share this special bond, i think it's even more difficult. Such a huge piece of yourself goes with them. Having lost my Love three years ago, some days i am still beyond bereft, but this story reminded me of how much He adored me. Oh, your words definitely made me cry, but they made me smile, too. You've done a beautiful job of showcasing how emotionally invested a true Dom can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
New Perspective

I love this story! It is such a change in pace from all of the other stories here. It shows the true reality of a BDSM relationship - which I love and truely appreciate. Thanks so much for posting this here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing

That was brillant, the reality of a true relationship; I was crying by the end!

nytsirennytsirenover 15 years ago
wow

This was amazingly real and touching. Thank you for sharing even if it was gut wrenching.. actually thank you because it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
not to follow the crowd or anything, but...

Oh. My. God.

Am crying.

Can't see well enough to write a proper response.

This is a truly amazing story, you are a very talented author, and should keep writing or risk the wrath of your hundreds of fans.

♥ from miss kitty

ShyLittleKittenShyLittleKittenalmost 15 years ago
So Sad

OMG thats so sad yet so nice too, Great story

fire_breezefire_breezealmost 15 years ago
Poignant.

Absolutely breathtakingly brilliant. This pulls not at the heart but the very core of emotion. Thank you.

ELM22ELM22almost 15 years ago
Speechless

I really don't know what to say. This story was just amazing and sad. Very well written and very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one brought to tears! So sad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The essence of obedience

Such a moving story that shows the full extent of the responsibilities of being a Dominant and spouse. I cried, touched by the symbolism of the safeword being used to free her from her pain. Very touching.

Lena8Lena8over 14 years ago
Such a Beautiful Story!!!!!

What a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful story! It took me by surpise and it was a very pleasant, touching and profound surprise! I had tears in my eyes. Oh, to read a story that reveals the richness and pure depth of the Dom/Sub relationship in amongst all the other more sexual, power-play and often caricatured stories on this site! Please continue his story... he sounds like a very interesting man! Please keep writing!

rebabeccamrebabeccamover 14 years ago
The pain is real

Your story is very very touching to me. My hubby my love my dominant I lost this year to cancer. We knew he was dying but that didn't truly prepare me for the end when I was holding his hand praying for his pain to be over. So this story was very real to me and very very moving. Thank you for such depth and emotion .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh my God!

This was so touching, so emotional, so complete!

You didn't show the way of utter submission in the sexual department, didn't point out how she would obey to his every wish, just to make him happy, how she breathed, how she longed, how she lived to serve him.

You did it in a way more powerful way!

I adored this, it was pure perfection!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW......just beautiful!!!

One of the few true D/s love stories online. it was perfect TY for reminding others that a Master/slave connection is as full of love as it is of passion. I am married to My slave and knew without a doubt I'd do the same thing for My husband if necessary. ***

Mistress Maritza***

Stephan10caStephan10caover 14 years ago
Very Beautiful

One of the most touching stories I have read

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautifully written

Poetically handled, so that the profound love of the pair is held on a breath –hers, and his. Exquisite.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Deeply beautiful

Thank you

smutftwsmutftwover 14 years ago
Wow...

crying my eyes out right now... so powerful! thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
:(

i would have voted 100 but it was just too sad a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sad

I was bawling by the end of the story, I'm so sad now.

mrichey2788mrichey2788about 14 years ago
omg!

Wow , so sad it made my heart hurt. Amazing written but the emotion in this is beyond words. All i can say is wow and I can't stop crying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
tear

oh...so sweet...so sad...made me cry...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

oh hell. i cried too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Beautiful

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
amazing

amazing story beutifuly writen as sad as it was still great love story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous