All Comments on 'Enter the Cat Ch. 05'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love this series

but could you perhaps finish the last chapter of To Love a Stray. It's literally driving me insane to know what happens next. I love having this part of the story and getting the various motivations, but that semi-cliffhanger of ending to the other series is tormenting me.

On a different note, I hope you and your family are doing better and you are in my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love love love it

I've been waiting and waiting for one of your updates and as always I loved it and cant wait for your next one :D

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Patiently Waiting for more

I loved this installment. I have been checking everyday for more ETC & TLAS. I just discovered somehow that I'd missed the posting of ETC 4 and just read it 2 days ago.

Hearing and experiencing Micah's thoughts and emotions are extra special. For me, they in some way are......maybe like "Micah's Cliff Notes" for Clan Williamson. I don't know if "Cliff Notes" are int'l or not, but I'm going to assume they are int'l - as if we Americans would ever let a book publishing market go unexploited.

I hadn't mentioned this before; but, in light of your openness, I wanted you to know that keeping up w/your stories and carrying many books w/me to the hospital helped me greatly in July & August. In July, my mom almost died from an infection (gall bladder) and in August she had a pacemaker implanted to address the damage the fever did to her already failing heart...So coming home and reading about Rosie brought more than a little cheer to me at the end of the day. Since my mom has a cognitive impairment, she can't be left alone in the hospital (she can't really answer correctly or remember info and most specialists won't call me direct even when my cell number is posted above her head on the wall) and there's just me to help her.

My mother has had lung and heart disease for over 12 years and as long as she follows instructions and takes her meds I guess she's staying afloat.

My aunt just passed in April. She went in for her first round of chemo and before they could even begin, she came down w/an infection caused by a hospital error. In six weeks, she was gone. She was in her 60's. Of course, it was a shock. In reality, we are still in shock.

Joy & Pain are the seats on either end of seesaw of human emotions. How beautiful would it be if there was only Joy. Now, I suppose the philosophers will want to argue if you can identify and feel one w/o experiencing the other. ;)

Thank you for your wonderful stories and all the best to you and your family!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
It's always a good day when we get a chapter from the cats down under.

Thanks for another installment of Rosie, Micah and the clan.

It amazes me that you can raise as much tension as you do in "Enter the Cat" when we're covering territory already familiar from "To Love a Stray." But you do it every time.

This chapter shows how deeply Alpha Wade mistrusts Rosie, and how Micah has acted as her advocate. We know from hearing Rosie's point of view that she has none of the vindictive feelings that Wade always seems to expect from her. It certainly adds tension to the overall scene.

Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

really gud 2 c that u r back i am eagerly waiting for another chapter of TLAS really wana no what happens next and ETC is just getting better and better

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Great Chapter

Glad to see you again! It's great to see Micah's pov on this story. I understand his actions better and have gotten glimpses of hidden sensitivity. I can also see that Edwin is a jerk no matter how you look at him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You Beaut

Interesting insight into Micah's side of the story. Its great to see both sides and see how much each side is different to the other side.

Keep true to your story and you'll get there.

Tang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

and I'm sooooo in love with Micah! I adore everything about him. I think he and Rosy are a perfect match. I hope she sees that soon too. I dont think any tom will love her as much as Micah already does now. He's very special :)

You are an excellent writer Mygypsy. I've been a fan for a long time now. Your mother, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...

xo

GlosUKGlosUKover 12 years ago
Fab

Great chapter and a nice insight into Micah's character. I am so glad Edwin was punished, he has a nasty side to him that causes problems for others.

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 12 years ago
Sizzle!

Your stories absolutely sizzle before they pop! I'm all worked up and can't wait to see where you go with this! DW

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I enjoyed the chapter. I Like the unique idea to do two stories from different POV's. You know I think it's interesting. I have to be honest that this chapter was bitter sweet b/c I liked seeing it from his POV and learning more about the events we already read about in TLAS. I just was DYING to see what happened after the point TLAS ended at! That said, it was a good read still.

It intrigued me when he mentioned the feelings he had about being larger than other cats and more in more control than other cats. The reason it did was b/c you'd think those would be positive attributes in a possible future alpha. I'd like for you to explain why he and others would see it as a negative thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great but ...

Your story is great, but you need to watch punctuation a little bit. You have one of the characters ask a question, but instead of using a question mark, you insert a comma. :D

marlam5marlam5over 12 years ago
As always Great

It's like all your stories....GREAT.

It's always a treat when you post a story.

Hope your mother is getting better.

ShondramwwShondramwwover 12 years ago
Wonderful!!!

Thank you for posting a new chapter!!! It was great!!! I love Micah & Rosy!!!

Please know that you and your family are in my prayers I hope all is well!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Micah and Rosy.

I hope everything is ok with your family. As to Micah and Rosie i love thier story. Hope they finally get together soon

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
i love this

differing view points, makes for an interesting idea, how one event can be viewed so differently from one perspective to anpother, adn please give us jazzy and mitchell also, they seem to be what rose needs to see, maybe it will help her accept being both a clan cat, as well as mich's mate. as for edwin, why do i see a rather painful end for him( that is unless another she kitt shows up and puts him on his ass)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved this :)

So happy you added a new chapter.

Best wishes for you and your family.

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years ago
Love all your stories!

I love your stories and I always check up to see if you have posted. I am really looking forward to more of this story and To Love A Stray. ^_^ Keep 'em Coming!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmm.

I like the story. I even like the different perspectives offered by the two concurrent threads.

There's just one problem. Each update is appearing every four weeks now, and in four weeks, I tend to have forgotten some of the characters and subplots.

But that's divided between the two threads, which means, in the best of circumstances, each thread is updated only every two months.

Worse still, the author has been focusing on just one of the threads the last couple of posts - maybe the intent is to catch that thread up to the other. Which means that at this rate, we might not see a resolution to the heart worm cliffhanger in the other thread until some time in 2016 or so.

To say this is annoying is putting it kindly. The flow of a good story is already spoiled by the long delays; the annoyance of having a story left unresolved for months is even worse.

I'm about ready to give up on this one. Shame, really.

zoyiabzoyiabover 12 years ago
Take your time

Don't let the negative comments of some get to you. This is a hobby not a job. You have a lot going on and readers shouldn't be so selfish. I find myself re-reading chapters in between installments to keep the story fresh in my mind. If readers find it annoying that you put life first I'm sorry for them. If it takes the next several years for the story to finish so be it.

crazy4boys247crazy4boys247over 11 years ago
Different format?

I am LOVING your stories. I've cried, laughed, and rooted for those in your amazing web. However, like some previous posts have stated-I'm a tad confused by this series. I tend to forget Rosy's side of the story during this one. I really appreciate knowing "both sides of the story", but wonder if a different format would be better. Perhaps a journal or diary-like format? I know that Micah has a journal type book he writes things down in. This might be a better way for your reader to keep things straight, or at least easier for us to flip back to the other story to remind ourselves. Just a thought! Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I know it's late, but WTF: ""She is not to be reprimanded in any way. She is not to be made follow clan rules. It will probably take a long time for her to learn the rules but we can't help that," Wade says evenly repeating almost word for word his previous orders in regard to her."

Is this the same Wade who not long ago almost drove her insane with his attack and ultimatum of behaving or being thrown out while she was trying to help Alex? Micah was the one supporting giving her more freedom, now suddenly he is the one demanding that she follow clan rules. I'd expect some consistency in characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous