All Comments on 'The Secret Game'

by brewdude2003

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ridiculous premise--good writing, but ruined by silly premise

That's it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unusually creative, not silly.

I just wanted to say that I disagree with the anonymous commenter who thinks your premise is silly. I don't think it is silly at all, just unusual - unusual, but plausible, considering all the strange college traditions out there, and therefore creative. After all, that's what writing is all about, isn't it? Slogging through all the same or very similar props and settings all time would get awfully boring. It's nice to come across a writer now and then who has fresh ideas, because it helps us shake out the old cobwebs, and realize that there are other possibilities out there. Keep up the good work, and feel free to continue this story. It has potential. Let's see if you can take the siblings' relationship even further - perhaps extending beyond their college years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Different

Well written, very creative, love to read more from you.

EmpLucianDarkBladeEmpLucianDarkBladeover 12 years ago
nicely put

Brewdude2003,

Very well put together, keep up the work.

You just inherited a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fun, creative story

An interesting story to force the issue. Writing about the real life peeping and feeling would be helpful. Keep writing it can encourage others with the same desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dumb

just plain dumb not worth the space it takes up and the time it takes to read it. this would have been better off left in the writers head do us a favor and delete it. secret or not there is no way he would not have told her before she started at the school only a totally uncaring asshole would let her join the school without warning her.

sphilsphilover 12 years ago
Cute Idea

Nice thinking outside of the usual brother-sister scenarios.

wo_hyawo_hyaover 12 years ago
5 stars

you earned the 5 stars I gave this story... keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous