All Comments on 'A Classical Werewolf Ch. 04'

by rosamundi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
What an exotic dish this is!

Werewolf-ism flavored with academia and pent up passion. I want to fall in love with the story, but I'm afraid that it will unroll too slowly. To sustain an author/reader romance, a trust is needed that the chapters will reveal themselves without too long a gap.

I'll wait with bated breath in luscious hope.

rosamundirosamundiover 12 years agoAuthor
I understand, GimletEdge but....

I have a disability that leaves me literally unable to move a muscle, and was dying from magnesium and potassium deficiency in my cells until recently. So I have no choice and little predictive power over total paralysis and brief comas. I've explained it earlier. I'd appreciate it if you didn't smear my character as untrustworthy.

I'd hate to lose any reader, but if you don't think its worth the wait, it's not hurtful. There are plenty of writers on this site who don't have a severe illness, twins to rear and grad school to interfere with real life here on Lit. They're probably more your cup of tea.

WerefanWerefanover 12 years ago
Many thanks and wishing you well.

You are crafting a well written story reflecting intellect, emotion, humor and intensity. I am not alone in appreciating the effort required to create a quality novel such as yours.

Thank you for sharing your talent, I look forward to your future submissions.

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6over 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Love your story and worth the wait :) hope you feel better soon!

azcanuckazcanuckover 12 years ago
I loved your stories

And mourn the fact that they will not continue.

I wish to pass my condolences on to the family of Rosamundi and can only say that she will be missed here, but I know, not nearly as much as you will miss her in your lives.

Goodbye Rosa...

You will be missed...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more

Please i love where this is going

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

JUST STUMBLED UPON YOUR WIFE'S STORIES. I TRULY ENJOYED THEM. WOULD LIKED TO HAVE SEEN WHERE THIS ONE ENDED UP. THANK U FOR LEAVING HER STORIES UP. THOUGH SHE'S GONE FROM HER PHYSICAL FORM SHE'LL ALWAYS LIVE IN YOUR HEART AND MIND. MAY GOD BLESS AND TAKE CARE OF YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

This is a great read and a wonderful story so far, please continue writing I would love to see where this story goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous