All Comments on 'Human Android Ch. 06'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 12 years ago
Very nice

Excellent writing and an interesting arc developing. If Uncle doesn't know about the chip, it's entirely believable that he'd keep her activated for a longer duration. And, with her out in the sticks, things could get deliciously devious.

I like how you've explained a bit about the programming taking hold in her waking self and would like to see a bit more on that. But not nearly as much as I'm interested in seeing how her time in the country, both controlled and not, develops. I'm thinking she really needs to get some big nipple rings to go with those big boobs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love this story. I hope to hear more delicious details of her time with her uncle.

ColoradoKinkColoradoKinkabout 7 years ago
Love the chair...

I think I'd be claustrophobic in that chair, but it's a very hot way to bind someone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7266 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES