All Comments on 'Council of Elders Ch. 04'

by bienclar

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving it!

Wow. One of the best epic fantasies I've read in this section so far. You have been bookmarked ;) Keep it up.

I know you warned that you are working without a plan set out, but try to keep things together. I would love to have learned more of the golem and his species' abilities before you extinguished them :/ Same goes for the vampires. You could twist that back in if you seek inspiration. Perhaps some could escape from the chaos where they've been trapped? Idk. Your story!

And please don't turn this into a sobby mess. Far too many stories start this awesome just to have men moping at the end. I'm just giving you an idea of what I (and perhaps some others?) like.

But, again, great so far.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Second that motion from anonymous

Don't get lost in the story you are doing great so far

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 10 years ago
wow

best cumshot ever one for the books love this story so far its rich and nicely explained, well paced and just the right amount of terror balanced out by humor.keep going till the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbienclar@bienclar
60 Followers
Thanks for checking out my stories - I'm getting back into writing, hope to have something out by the end of the summer!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories