All Comments on 'Wisdom'

by eroticawriter_1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 12 years ago
Your kidding right....

This is why I think all comments should have person's name attached, and not allow for anonymous remarks. If your man/woman enough to bitch about something, be man/woman enough to put your name to it. Your bitching about apostrophes instead of quotation marks. Who are you, the Pulitzer prize judge? This is literotica, not Pulitzer.

This story was interesting though kind of predictable. Would of liked to have seen more detail on the love making.

Overall, was a nice submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
reply to .

hmm you judge and are critical yet wont share your name? how unfortunate. I rather Like This submission and Enjoyed it. if it was a bit predictable. I'm much more for a plot series though but not a bad read.

totally didn't notice the apostrophes kinda to busy with the content ;)

rnjudybugrnjudybugover 12 years ago
english class

no its a story and if you are so hung up on punctuation then take the class. shut up and read the story. and they are all pretty predictable its dad and daughter or mother and son. get over yourselves and enjoy the read.

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Wisdom

Me Too! Great job. Hope more of your stories are cumming. there just Fuck Stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Yes, the story line is Little obvious, so what. I enjoyed rating it. It did the job for me. Some people really don't understand the differences between " and '. They both work and if that disturbsyou I suggest you find a different place to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brought back a memory!

Nice job. Reminded me of an incident last year when my daughter's teacher asked me to download some pictures from her diggie camera. One of the pictures was of her 19yo daughter bandaged up after wisdom teeth extraction. the pic was of the hot daughter laying down in a tank top - no bra with VERY stiff pokies. Dad was sitting next to her feeding her soup. I couldn't help imagining dad was sporting a hard on looking at his daughter's tits, or her pokies were from having her dad take care of her. this story reminded me of that memory which made it that more exciting for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE!!!

I think that this would make a great series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Makes me wish I had a daughter

I've got a niece that looks like cameron diaz. Too bad we aren't close.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticawriter_1@eroticawriter_1
108 Followers
45 year old female. I enjoy reading and writing erotica. I think fantasies are great. I'll write about most anything, so if you have any desires to read about something, feel free to send me a message and I'll try my best to write you something.