All Comments on 'Wife Swapping Combinations Ch. 01'

by Bodington

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Swapping

I like the plan too! Keep up the good work. Great start to your story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sitter

Hire a fucken sitter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

If he felt a pang of jealousy seeing his wife fuck Clarence, how's he going to feel when he's stuck at home knowing she's getting fucked by both Clarence and Octavia?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amusing

Pictures of Rueben instead of Rubens ah ah

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your command of the English language is commendable but your writing style is overly formal. Try to relax.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Well-written, and a good plot concept. This work has greatly restored my interest in IR stories which had dwindled right down to zero having found, in MY experience (yours may vary) that the whole genre seemed to have been swamped with endless tales of ever-increasing intimidation, humiliation, disrespect, enslavement, ridicule, physical, verbal & sexual abuse, & torture! Distasteful, disagreeable, and just so one-dimensional BORING as fuck!

First episode here very promising, we will see how it develops...

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Lust trumps fidelity and children? Consenting adults get to act like horny teenagers? Is it the exotic novelty of racial curiosity? (myths vs reality?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBodington@Bodington
391 Followers
I took to writing erotica for the reason that I would have sole control on how the story ends and what my characters will do. However I was surprised to see that some characters have a mind of their own and act accordingly beyond my original intentions. Case in point were Lind...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES