All Comments on 'Bosom Buddies Ch. 01'

by bosombuddies

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHATEVER FLOATS THE BOAT

and keeps me safe and sane. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice beginning

Interesting premise. You took your time describing each of the girls, but then, when it got to the actual 'sex', it was much too quick. He'd never seen a real, warm bare breast before, but when he finally does it's passed over and it's a nothing experience. He's never touched a pussy before but there's nothing but making it raw. No suspense. No trepidation on either his or her's part. No slow, step by step approach. No description of how it felt to her or to him. A shame. I thought it was going somewhere, but it didn't. Try again.

KnickersKnickersover 12 years ago
Excellent

Very well written slow-burn story. The plot is nice, but you draw the characters so well, especially the hapless hero (perhaps a roman a clef, hmm?). I don't normally go for this kind of story, but you've got me hooked.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago
Good story idea

The story is easy to read. It stays consistent almost all the way through. I liked the references to teasing that seemed to have built up to the Valentine's Day event. Finding out about Elizabeth's dislike of the stereotype she felt she was it was verrrry interesting. Hope you take us down that road soon. As far as the scene with Stephanie, I echo what Anonymous said about you skipping over some of the "first time" experiences our hero was having with one of his dream girls. To your credit, it did keep the same easy-going style. The only thing about that scene was that it was NOT the easy going relationship they had had until that night. I think it needed more passion, an almost unrestrained quality, as he witnessed Stephanie losing herself and almost lost himself as well. This just HAS to be a series. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ready for more

Too many erotic writers rush the initial setting of the story. I loved how you took the time to describe all of the characters enough that we got to know bits of their personalities. While the "action" scene was, rightfully, very short, it sets the scene for incredible potential. Keep at it! I'm anxious to see what's next.

sheehy898sheehy898over 12 years ago

I really enjoyed the first chapter and I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 12 years ago
Hopefully the first of many chapters to this story

Excellent story with good character development and storyline. The narrator was not a heroic crotch jockey and the girls seemed more authentic then the norm in these stories. Yes there is room for improvement with more passion and better descriptions of the circumstances surrounding the make-out scenes, but the main story is very good. More please, much more if your can.

TheRealFATANGTheRealFATANGover 12 years ago
Have you been following me?

'MY PENIS: "Fuck her! She's hot!"

THE REST OF ME: "No, we're friends, it'd be weird..."

PENIS: "But... tits!"'

This story is pro. I'm giving it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start!

I echo what the others have said, good start at character development, you feel the hero's feelings and confusion. Definitely want to see more.

PetorianPetorianover 12 years ago

This story was awesome, I hope you keep it up, I can't wait until he fucks them all, one by one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really in depth

Rather well written, i enjoyed the depth of description you went into and the extra details

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Well developed excellent read.

latin_loverlatin_loverover 12 years ago
Great beginning!

Very good character development, you're not rushing the action at all, letting it develop naturally. I look forward to future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
EPIC SERIES!!!

loved the story...you are a great write...im about to read the other 2 now 10 stars!!!

spaldanspaldanover 12 years ago

Love your story!

NobuoNobuoover 12 years ago
Good stuff

Love the focus on character development and big boobs. Two of my favourite things in stories here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

This is a great story. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's kind of promising good story

keep the line straight, make it torturing oooooooooooo keep writing!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Did I miss something?

Good story. Liked the characters but maybe I missed something. What was the second thing that kept Amy from becoming a dancer?

Keep on writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes, you missed something...

the second thing was her OTHER boob!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AWESOME!

Wow! I LOVE the character development and the descriptions. =D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

That was fantastic and incredibly well written. Maybe I'm overly fond of it because it's very similar to my life, granted my life was with only two girls and had less happy of an ending.

Regardless, the focus on character developement was much appreciated and made it far more meaningful than a lot of the all-sex-all-the-time stories here on Literotica.

I'm looking forward to reading the future installments.

Gary13Gary13over 11 years ago
Excuse me?

farsideofcrazy, you're wrong. No cell phone was mentioned.

"One of Charles's genius friends had filmed the whole attack on his parent's camcorder..."

Great story, bosombuddies. I'm not that much into big breasts, but a "little" thing like that doesn't spoil the story. I've been the sorry, geeky kid who was buddies with the hot girls, and can really identify with Ian's predicament.

The part about Stephanie visiting him in the hospital brings back a fond memory. I was mid 30's, had filled out nicely and had become pretty handsome. There was a vivacious and very flirty teenage girl down the street who surprisingly came to visit me in my private room after I'd had surgery. We were just getting warmed up when a fat, mean woman I worked with came to see me! This one had designs on my body, but I wasn't interested. She sure spoiled my little liaison with the hot girl! We never connected after that! I'll always regret not pursuing that sexy morsel. The things I'd have loved to teach her!

I sometimes fantasize about what might have happened. Miss Sweet (not her real name, but close), if you read this, I'm still interested!

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 11 years agoAuthor
Continuity fix

Regarding the previous two comments -- the story did originally have a continuity error where one character uses a cell phone in Chapter 1, but I took that out after I submitted the later chapters. Thankfully, Literotica is very cool about authors performing small edits to their stories. I'm re-editing chapter 3 as well to fix a similar error. Thanks again to everyone for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Definitely 5 star, but another edit goof

Amy morphed from strawberry blonde to redhead.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesabout 11 years agoAuthor
re: Strawberry Blonde

That's so funny, I checked and you're right. I always thought "strawberry blonde" meant that bright, fiery red color of hair, because my friend (who Amy is based on) always called herself a strawberry blonde. But a quick google search of the phrase proves otherwise. Knowing is half the battle.

Now that the series is finished, I'm going back and doing a re-edit of the whole thing for continuity and polish. This is one of the details I'll be fixing. In the meantime, if anybody notices other things like this in any of the chapters, I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me know about it so I can fix them. Thanks!

brian358brian358about 11 years ago
Great!

Great opening chapter!

Nicely paced... All the characters are very interesting. A comfortable mix of reality & fantasy. I like the emotion that runs through the story...

And I love big tits! :-)

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bosom Buddies?

The story need more dialogue. They are funny and get along together because you said so. I'm not convinced but went along with it because I know he's going to fuck them all. The promise of sex motivated me to continue reading, but I doubt anyone is willing to pay for a story like this.

Thanks for the story, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So far so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awsomeee

I can't wait till the next part is outB-)B-)

wagonet2wagonet2over 10 years ago
The gift

Oh, man, do you have the gift! The writing absolutely pulls you in.

Hale1Hale1about 9 years ago
Great start

I really enjoyed your character development and scene setting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Meh?

It's a twist on the movie "Can't Buy Me Love", that's a little predictable and comes with a completely unnecessary slam on Glen Beck, but it sets up the next chapters.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Re : Meh

That's probably a fair assessment. In my defense, this was the first thing I ever wrote and I think the subsequent chapters get a lot better. Also, should I see Can't Buy Me Love? I just googled it and it sounds awesomely 80s-tastic. Patrick Dempsy as a nerd?

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 8 years ago
Can't buy me love...

Bosom Buddies, if you want to see the movie "Can't Buy Me Love" it's on You Tube for Free... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_bNuLJxBdU

Love the way you've started out this story... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Geart first chapter.

The ground work is being laid for an excellent story. The characters are both relatable and fantastic simultaneously. It's a rare combination of ingredients that make this story multi layered and thoroughly enjoyable. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

-Keep up the good work; cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your past could have been

It brings back memories of the girls loved and liked.we all learned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Story is a true deserver of 5 stars but i am not able to find chapter 2 thus 4 stars

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: can't find chapter 2

Glad you liked chapter one, wish your comment wasn't anonymous so I could message you the link.

I can't leave links in the comments but you can find every chapter on my author page here. You can also Google "Bosom Buddies Chapter 2 Literotica" and it will come up. Whatever floats your boat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

I just wanted to let you know that this whole series of stories is excellently written. I’ve read hundreds of stories on this site, but this series is by far my favorite, it builds up suspense perfectly, not rushing things, but at the same time not moving to slowly. I will continue to follow and read your work, and I encourage you to keep writing, as you clearly have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

One of the most authentic feeling stories I've ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Really Cute Story

Really enjoyed the opening of your Harem Story, which I found out about from reading a review, by one of your fans, of a BurntRedstone Trilogy about "Edward."

Your story is certainly well written, and nicely edited, and I'm looking forward to the continuing chapters. Thanx for the Read!,

SCK201SCK201about 3 years ago

Please continue this tale, I want him to get together with the shy quiet one. And she turns out to be an absolute wild one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was good story.

but like a lot of other stories I have read on this site they leave you hanging and are not finished. Very disappointing.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1almost 3 years ago

Great Story, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The single best story I have read on this site, huge props to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like this story, good job. 😁

Shmcurdcc06Shmcurdcc06over 2 years ago

So far so good.

5*'s

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

each of them, 1 at a time, exploring hands only

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol no girl has ever told anyone to take gym class seriously

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

A really beautiful and romantic story.

And it is really surprising that if a guy spends a lot of time in the company of girls, he is suspected of homosexuality. But the most amazing thing is that it really does happen to nerds. And they then become real Don Juans. And stud athletes become dumb bulls with a can of beer on the couch in front of the TV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sometimes a little bit exaggerated, too hard to believe to be realistic, but its a fantastic read so far!

youngfella_69youngfella_69over 2 years ago

''I felt schizophrenic'' *clearly knows nothing about it*

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

*shaking my head. - You, as a writer, should know that Libel/Slander lawsuits are being produced in the hundreds of thousands! To Equate Convicted PROVEN Serial Killers to Glenn Beck is kinda very dangerous. Like him, hate him or just don't care - to the best of my knowledge Geck has never ever been arrested for a Felony. Yes he can be a crazy MF'er, but he's never killed any one. 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To be continued. Must find rest of story.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/4/2021) This was a nice, sweet, romantic chapter; a very enjoyable read. But Old_Lion has a point. I know you were trying to be funny, but you went too far including Glen Beck in a group of serial killers. It's frightening how nasty our modern-day progressives have become. I was a liberal progressive many years ago, but not anymore. Today's progressives are sounding more like National Socialists of the 1930s. Trying to shut down free speech; boycotting anyone that disagrees with them. If you dare to have a different opinion you get canceled or worse. Soon there may be brownshirts goose-stepping down our streets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Apparently it’s too far to call a conspiracy theorist crazy now? Okay guys…

MrViciousToysMrViciousToysabout 2 years ago

I'm sure there are a few of us that would be wildly entertained by knowing who you'd compare our President to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Until I saw there is a next part I gave a provisional 1 star, but checking, I saw the next part coming so I added 4 more stars!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start, looking forward to reading the next part

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanalmost 2 years ago

Another example of "only big tits are beautiful." This was looking great otherwise. Sigh. Why not 2 of them big, 2 medium, 1 small? Still way tilted for my taste but at least something for everyone ya know? As much as I want to read this I can only see them as a bunch of Betty Boops. C cups on lean athlete/ballerina qualifies as very big btw. Why tf not give us the tomboy athlete with normal tits? /rant was going to give 1/5 for that but I admit I'm taking out a lot of frustration at lit as a whole on you so bumping it to 2 stars.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanalmost 2 years ago

Edit: above was thinking of Jessica Rabbit not Betty Boop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Real nice. Looks promising enough to be a movie. Loved the way you're easing us into the sex part unlike many other writers that just jump straight into fucking. But could have made like two of the girls a B cup or something. 5 star for now. Unto the next chapter

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Great start. Well written. good flow. perfection

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Such a dilemma! Such is life in "the friend zone'.

Rereading this story, I think it was one of the first stories I read when I found Literotica. I wanted to find out if it was as good as I remembered it being. So far so good. Good character background and relationship build, and tit groping and hand jobs are an acceptable start, lol. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

svengali_decLsvengali_decLover 1 year ago

Superb story. More guys tan you think fall in lust with classmates and others, friends hot parents, siblings etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five bitches is better then one - Einstein

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

The friend zone. How I hated that, but it seems he is moving better

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Got a notification you'd updated your profile.

Inspired me to start yet another read of your fantastic story.

Thank you again for sharing your writing.

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

Overall enjoyed the story. Looking forward to what comes next.

WincumCestalotWincumCestalot3 months ago

Came back to give this chapter a five stars cause overall, the series is totally worth it

Odess83Odess83about 2 months ago

Достаточно быстрое развитие!)

Интересно что было раньше BTC или эта история?

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

be warned. there is couple swapping in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbosombuddies@bosombuddies
4656 Followers
1/2/2016 - happy New Years everybody. Posted my stories from here up on CHYOA.com, to make it easy for anyone interested in taking them in different directions (looking at you, people who thought Ian wound up with the wrong girl in Bosom Buddies). Here's the link: https://ch...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES