All Comments on 'Bosom Buddies Ch. 02'

by bosombuddies

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
werewolfguy84werewolfguy84over 12 years ago
absolutely awesome

i'm loving your stories already!! keep up the good work!

wiltryitwiltryitover 12 years ago
Good Story

My only problem with it is that I have to wait for the next part. <wry grin> Keep up the good work. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why?

Why didn't I ever have friends like this? Killer stories! On the edge of my seat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great story, definitely among my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good job.

Expertly written.You should wright a book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!

Where were these girls when I was that young????

HA HA....great read. I really "enjoyed" it...and will again I'm sure..

Favorited this one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Great one!

Keep these stories coming :D.

YDB95YDB95over 12 years ago
Loved it!

Can't wait to hear more about them, especially Elizabeth!

curlybear53curlybear53over 12 years ago
Great Story!!!

The series is very good and moves along well. I cannot wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT JOB DONE

IT WAS A GREAT STORY.

KEEPS U GLUED TILL THE END

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can hardly wait

I can HARDly wait for the next chapter. Hurry! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I absolutely can not wait for Bosom Buddies Ch.03, but it looks like i'm at your mercy, so please don't make us wait too long! 5 Stars

latin_loverlatin_loverover 12 years ago
Awesome

You are buidling a real classic here. Keep up the good work!

TheRealFATANGTheRealFATANGover 12 years ago
Two fives in a row.

MOOOAR!! Seriously. Just steer away from a 6 person orgy, as it would ruin it, in my opinion. These characters are written so well, that I find it easy to remember which is which, and the realistic, youthful anxiety just adds to the flavor. You are a good writer, don't ever stop the word-smithing, as you have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Almost perfect writing...

Great series so far! Even though it's fiction, in my opinion it's still plausible--it hasn't crossed the point of no return as being something incredibly crazy made up, which is what I think is half of the appeal. I haven't really noticed any grammar errors, so there's probably not any, or the story was too hot to even notice! The pacing is just right, you give your audience just enough, then in the second chapter you heat things up a bit. Nothing seems rushed, it's more than just a "he had sex with five women"...it is becoming a journey about friendship. I want to read more quickly, but please don't sacrifice the beauty of your writing for getting another chapter out quickly! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Please tell me you are going to continue this series..it's too well written and amazing to stop there..encore

QuinceQuinceover 12 years ago
Marvellous stuff

Dear BB,

First of all, many thanks for the good words about "Halloween Favor." And congratulations yourself on a couple of sexy, whimsical, and well-written stories. I look forward to more.

Take care,

Quince

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A work of art

Phenomenally written! Perfect pacing, a pure delight to read! And please, as others have written, stay away from a 6 person orgy :) Such depth in these characters! Truly a wonderful story! Looking forward to Chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep up the great cadence

I completely resonate with fellow author WatchingCloud when he says: "I find that good grammar, realistic characters, and (mostly) believable situations make for the best erotic stories.

Based on your first two offerings I give you A's on all marks. You've got the strong foundation to a highly erotic series going here. The paced approach you take is great, slowly revealing the personalities of these characters, and I'm loving every moment of it. Despite the unlikelihood that a quintuplet of prodigious bosomed beauties would gravitate in the same social circle, you give plausibility to the friendship that exists between them, and Ian. Like many others, I am not rooting for a six-way MFFFFF orgy (Perhaps I should have my penis checked). Given the way you've carefully constructed the story thus far, I can't see that sort of thing happening soon, if ever. Keep up the great work and I am anxiously awaiting chapter three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stop Teasing -

Alright, Already - You've got us hooked ~ Sooooo... WTF is Chapter 3 ???

PLEASE ?

NobuoNobuoover 12 years ago
More good stuff!

You capture first sexual experiences in such a surprising way. The girls' unbelievable bodies are more believable because of the way all the characters handle each other, their friendships, and sex. It's why this story of masturbation and a handjob is miles hotter than so many stories on here about hardcore sex. I'm okay if this series never reaches penetration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

Great Story. Great Characters. Well Written. I am greatly enjoying this series.

brian358brian358almost 11 years ago
Excellent Sequel!

Really great story!

The VCR under the bed...

Concerns over Stephanie...

The truth or dare with that awesome bra change and first sight of Corrine's awesome assets!

And major news for Talia!

Just great!

Thanks!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 10 years ago
Great Story

I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

I'm only two stories in and I'm on double digits in orgasms! This is gonna be good!

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Some good fun.

Just enough, they are just friends and I feel like I played along. Although nothing happend here, truth or dare?

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
Too perfect!

I can't imagine myself having been able

to balance my lust with these friendships! Whew!!!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 5 years ago
A new favorite series, and a new favorite author

It’s just sad to know that this series will end, and that you haven’t added new chapters or stories to Literotica in years. Here’s an idea. How about a twenty-five year high school reunion with the six best friends and their significant others? This story is leaning toward getting Ian and Elizabeth together. Talia could bring her wife, maybe Amy? That just leaves three more. One of them is divorced (or widowed), and horny. One of them has a cheating husband. And the last has a handsome, devoted husband who can join in on the on the eventual reunion orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well Told Tale!

Enjoyed the easy progression of Ian with his Girls. The pace is just right, and the variety of experiences the Girls have had gives each of them an attractive character. Hope that Ian can continue to enjoy the unfolding of his Girls' sexuality. Thanx for the Read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don’t really want to know timing of events. Makes it more fun and easier to slip into the fantasy. You haven’t mentioned phones before so automatically we go with it as a time without phones. When you have a good story like this we can get drawn in and not fret of details. Details matter for bad stories. Stories where they have no substance or plausibility.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Getting hotter by the paragraph!

Shmcurdcc06Shmcurdcc06over 2 years ago

And the beat goes on.

5*'s

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/4/2021) Another well-written, vivid, very erotic, and yes, romantic story. Does romance only work for a couple? Maybe not. I love all six characters. They are well developed and fit so neatly in this narrative. Certainly an enjoyable read. 5 stars.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Great story. He's a slow seducer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good progress from part 1, the temperature is clearly rising, I look forward to reading the next part.

Rgds AL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such an erotic excellent story. It is incredibly rare that a group of teenage girls would accept a boy into their clique unless he was either a boyfriend of one which is still almost as rare since things discussed at certain ages are considered secret and sacred or if the boy was clearly gay or trans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice going from the first chapter and i like that things are getting pretty much intense slowly as it is. Great job

RakizakaRakizakaover 1 year ago

Just one thing though, I am confused about the towel scene where Ian got in with Amy. Are they standing? Sitting? Standing front to front? Sitting side by side? Or whatever cause I cant figure that out haha

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Yessir still a great story! Fun to reread it after a few years, still hot. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

This is my second read of this series...I am glad I came back...these girls are BEAUTIFUL, and their treatment of MC is Ssssoool 🔥 🔥 🔥 hot, hot, hot...

Another 5-star read and rating...and on to Chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like Ian but sometimes hes a bit femine and Im thinking did a woman write this but wrote it from a guys perspective.

FVLL3NFVLL3Nabout 1 year ago

I think this series portrays a perfect friend with benefits. Like he'd definitely make a good voupme with anyone but no one wants that as of yet so they just enjoy each other

GlennOGlennO10 months ago

I appreciate good writing. Whag makes a story "good?"

"Good" occurs when an author tells a tale in a way that makes me keep reading even when there is something else happening that is of pressing importance.

Thank you for writing a truly "GOOD" story!!!

Chromy2483Chromy24834 months ago

Nice chapter. I enjoyed the progression of the story. My only issue was that you had multiple words misspelled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbosombuddies@bosombuddies
4621 Followers
1/2/2016 - happy New Years everybody. Posted my stories from here up on CHYOA.com, to make it easy for anyone interested in taking them in different directions (looking at you, people who thought Ian wound up with the wrong girl in Bosom Buddies). Here's the link: https://ch...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES