All Comments on 'Mother Took My Virginity'

by enochdiscordian

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sequel?

Maybe attend a swinger party together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Hope there will be more about him and his mom-slut

esbernesbernover 12 years ago
EXCLAMATION! POINTS! EVERYWHERE!

EXCLAMATION! POINTS! EVERYWHERE! THIS! IS! NOT! HOW! TO! WRITE! WELL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

I clearly enjoyed it. Hope there are more chapters coming

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very sweet mother slut

I would think she wouldn't have time to fuck anyone else if she just lets her son fuck her every time he wants her.

A good story, thanks for he read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

i love this. I'd like to think it's true. If it is your mother is a real cunt and you are a lucky motherfucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Author are you hawkeye0007 in disguise?

hawkeye can you write a story telling us how painful it was when you found out your wife was opening her legs for someone else and making you a cuckold?

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
4 from me

I really liked this.

rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
5 For Sure

Hope you add to this. I thought it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lucky Son

How I wish my mother had done that to me when i lived at home it was a fantasy of mine which never took off, count yourself a lucky young man to have a mother like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this guy is a real-life motherfucker!

Read the writer's bio, and you'll find out that this very interesting man has fucked his mother and other assorted family cunts, and just about any cunt around. He's still only in his 30s, so he's got plenty of years of family fucking to look forward to. I hope and trust he'll report to his fans (us) on where he's been shoving his big stiff prick up into lately. At his age he's got lots of creamy semen in his balls to keep his mother's twat and many others filled to the brim with his potent sperm.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved it. Mom needs to bring home one of her girlfriends for a threeway!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I never dreamed my mom was such an easy lay!

Knowing my mother had given me consent to have my way with her, I wanted to fuck her the old fashioned way, missionary. I wanted to feel like I was in control. I grabbed her arm and stood her up, and we went to bed. I raised mom's legs up against my chest, her heels just over my shoulders. I entered my mother in one mighty thrust balls deep inside her. Her pussy felt tighter in this position, so I leaned her legs back a little more. Then I really started fucking her, I mean I pounded her hard. I could feel the head of my cock kiss the bottom of my mom's pussy with each thrust. "Oh faster Tom, fuck me faster," my mom told me. So I got up on my toes, my pelvis above my mom's fuck tunnel, and the jack-hammering started. I was pounding my mother's pussy so hard, I knew I be sore tomorrow, but I didn't care. Mom's breathing became labored, her body bouncing from the force being inflicted upon it. As she came, I continued my assault, sweat was dripping off my face onto hers. Her orgasm never stopped as I felt my balls tightening, preparing to explode. I shot so much cum into my mother's pussy, it started oozing out, and down the crack of her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Very sexy read, glad they both got what they wanted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous