All Comments on 'Sacrifice Ch. 07'

by pandarus

Sort by:
  • 710 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

more please please please

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Surprise

I never expected Thelios could turn into a water dragon. What will their child be? What will his abilities be? wow, this is cool! I love the long chapters, even though I'd like to see something more often. When a new chapter shows up, I always have to skim through the previous chapter to refresh my memory. Great story!

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryover 12 years ago
YAY!!!!

Thank you so much for not forgetting about us!!! I love this story so much! Every chapter just keeps getting better and better!

wotmewotmeover 12 years ago

Uncle P, thank you, the long wait although torturous was worth it and the story is picking up pace quite nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I was starting to think you would never finish this!!! Thank you for another wonderful installment.

Southern_BreezeSouthern_Breezeover 12 years ago
Uncle P,

I can honestly say that your story is one of the very few that I can dive right into without having to re-read previous chapters to bring myself up to date. As long as you post, I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
worth the wait

The bastard for keeping every little thing a secret from her!! I actually thought it was Thelios' father or at least more of his kin.

It's beautiful, as always. Take your time; the wait is well worth it.

I've been keeping up with your messages on your profile. I have the same tendencies as well...with disastrous outcomes as I'm sure you know. I'm told starting is half done. I'm happy to see you're better.

Love,

Christy

SachitaSachitaover 12 years ago
*happy dance*

I did a happy dance when I saw a new chapter posted. And it was so good! Thank you for continuing the story - it is one of my favorites of all time. I can't wait to find out how it ends.

SLC71SLC71over 12 years ago
Completely Worth the Wait

Uncle P...This is hands down the best series I have come across, as such I felt obligated to let you know. Part of me wants to go into painfully excruciating detail about every that makes this story rock as well as more objective thoughts but another more insistent part of me wants to reread the series again and enjoy the ride. I think I am going with Ms. Id this time.

Take care...SLC71

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
I to did my Snoopy Dance

I was so shocked and thrilled to see that you posted another thrilling & wonderful chapter to this saga. Wow I understand that life has it's way with us and I'm so glad you gave us 8pages of something rather than another month of nothing. That being said my greedy ass is going to see this thru til the end. I just hope and pray another part of the saga is soon to arrive to thrill us all your readers and fans. Thanks

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 12 years ago
Team Patient and Supportive....

Must admit I gave a happy shout when I saw your story! So excited to read it that now I'm a bit late for work. Well worth the trouble that will cause. Love this chapter. I'm more intrigued than ever. I will, as always, wait patiently for your next installment.

MazuriMazuriover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I was thrilled to see another chapter of Sacrifice and oh my what a chapter!! I'd never have placed Thelios to be a dragon but what a revelation! I am eagerly looking forward to the next installment and poor Calliope's further reaction to finding out.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
YEA

So nice to see you haven't stopped sharing your wonderful story. And what a wonderful way to start the week off. This story alone has saved me from the "Monday Blues"!

This chapter was like running into old friends I hadn't seen in awhile. Both the good and the evil. I also think we had those line change in this chapter. Phineas is now a good guy while I wonder about Penelope and her "new owner" if they come back into play later on.

I hope life lets you take a few "breathers". And not just from the standpoint of a fan but rather you sound like it would be well deserved. And I, like alot of others will wait as long as necessary for the next chapter. WHY? Because you always make the wait worth the it!!!!!!

QuintessentialMuffinQuintessentialMuffinover 12 years ago
OMG!

I was so happy when I logged on this morning to find that another chapter had finally been posted! Now I just want to read the next one even more! I really love this story and I hope you keep writing it.

dansefaedansefaeover 12 years ago
More please ...

I've reread the previous chapters thrice and was so happy to find this chapter. Can't wait for more ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Your work is fantastic! Sitting here spellbound, clutching my pillow... I look forward to the rest of your story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally you update! Sheesh!

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
YES!! VERY VERY VERY PLEASED

Thank you for an exciting adventurous chapter. very satisfying indeed.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Wonderful! Thrilling! Mysterious!

Now Calliope is off on her own Odyssey, perhaps?

What a marvelous chapter. It has everything, including the steamiest sex in your story to date.

And that titanic struggle between the monsters, one of whom was Calliope's own beloved---marvelously well done. If I might, I'd like to offer a note of concern for poor Dimitri. He's been a faithful foil for both Calliope and Thelios throughout the story. It would be a nice nod toward the wish fulfillment that Literotica is to allow Dimitri to find a safe way to shore.

No point in complaining about the duration between installments. They are each richly worth the wait.

Thanks so much for sharing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Delighted!

I'm very pleased by the chapter. I recognise how difficult it must be to write while dealing with everyday pressures and I'm so grateful for the effort you've made.

This chapter has really moved the story forward in a most exciting way. Loved the surprise at the end! Thank you, and this definitely buys you a few weeks grace before I start pestering you again!

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Wow! Wow! Wow!

Uncle P,

What a fantastic chapter! As a hungry devourer of the tales of old, other gods, and organized mythologies, I was most excited and pleased to read your latest installation of the story and accompany your characters on their uncertain path. It was well worth waiting for.

Greek and Roman mythologies are two of my favorites, so to have before me a piece of creativity such as yours is just incredible. It gives me hope that perhaps there may be other original, creative stories woven around these gods and demi-gods that I've yet to discover either here, online, or in bookstores.

I've collected the stories of the mythologies from every continent and great civilization. I even have a set of 9 vols published in the 19th century.

I know at some point you will write another chapter. I'm more than willing to wait; and, although you don't consider this to be your best work it definitely makes for the best reading. :0)

I look forward to reading more (especially while Thelios is in his dragon form).

Thank you!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 12 years ago
thank you Uncle P

I had almost forgotten the name of your story and it just invited me to go back and read it all over again. Enjoyed re-reading it and getting the newest chapter. I hope you find the drive to keep going, with your schedule and all!!

A pleased reader,

CK_12

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved it - thanks for finding time to share your tale with us!

SpeedySPSpeedySPover 12 years ago
I can't imagine...

...why you'd have mixed feelings about this story. It is one of the tightest pieces of writing on the site. The dialogue is pretty modern, but great authors have written contemporary dialogue in historical settings forever. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for continuing to share.

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 12 years ago
Had to stop on the way home to read!

What a great read! I loved all of it. Wonderful twists and turns that just keep you guessing. Very well put together and certainly worth the wait!! DW

heatherleigh24heatherleigh24over 12 years ago
WOOT

So happy to see you posting another chapter. I love this story. Its one of my favorites on the site. I can't wait for another chapter :)

KberlyJsonKberlyJsonover 12 years ago
YAY!

This made my day!!! I was so happy to see this chapter posted I nearly cried! It was really great and I love this story! Can not wait for the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

Oh you are fantastic! This story is wondrous and I truly love love love it! This is the best on-line fiction I've ever read, on any site…period. And now Thelios is even scarier and sexier than before. Calliope, you lucky girl! Thank you for sharing your fantastic creation and making it a pleasure to read <3 -Lauren

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Thank you so much..

For posting this awesome chapter. I loved every word of it and hope that the next installment will be posted in the NOT to distant future. The wait will be painful.

Roxy_SoxyRoxy_Soxyover 12 years ago
Well worth the wait

This chapter is more than compensatory for the long wait. So informative and just simply, wow,lol. Loved every minute of it as your writing is incredible. Thank you for a dazzling chapter. :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
*bows

I know you cant dedicate your life to this type of thing...I'm just greateful that you didnt leave this story hanging...Your fans will be here to cheer you on...This chapter was soo good and I didn't expect it to pick up that quick so I will sit back again and wait for your next offering...

Until then, keep safe

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful, professional quality!

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Top quality, professional quality. Have you considered writing for more than just a hobby?

rosamundirosamundiover 12 years ago
I adore my Uncle P. :)

Thanks for another breath stealing, clever, sexy, tender chapter! I have the highest opinion of this work and if I had the means I would instantly lure you away from whatever society considers more important than your brilliant fiction and employ you as my family writer. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

for coming back to this story! It's very creative, and I've really enjoyed it. I hope you will continue as time permits.

kristalynmournkristalynmournover 12 years ago

Never apologize for the time it takes to create greatness. As I'm sure you can see by the comments we all await the next chapter with bated breath. Thank you for continuing.

o0Sakura0oo0Sakura0oover 12 years ago
After I ran around the house squealing in pure delight ...

... I finally (completely) ignored my homework and read this installment. FANTASTIC!!! I loved it (like always)! As I said before, take as long as you need, it is well worth the wait :) Don't let crazy greedy harpies rush you!

T.D.

demon91demon91over 12 years ago

words can not express how happy I am that you updated!! I had almost lost hope!! .........I got sniffly wondering if Demitri is dead! Please update soon!!

rissa200204rissa200204over 12 years ago
you rock!

i have to say i thought this was going to be a never finished... wait i hope it does never finish actually ;p its to good for and end to come..

to say i am delighted to see this at 2am in the dark of the morning is not to have the words to express my feelings really.

certainly you display talent in creativity and plot twists.

its a very "real" story.. and i am sure i am not the only person who slides into bed dreaming of being there and maybe impersonating one of your peoples ~wicked grin~

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!

Thank you so much for rewarding your fans with another chapter to your amazing story. Although, the wait was long, it was SO WORTH it! Please, please do keep them coming~ :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!!

I love this story. I'm so glad that you are taking your time and not rushing it. I don't even mind the wait because you always post such long chapters. Your characters are well developed and this whole story just made my day. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ARRRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now im super anxious. it was absolutely amazing, the wait was so worth it and now im just going to wait for the next chapter.(i like other readers, neglected my schoolwork, but it was worth it non the less) thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
EΥΓΕ!

ΕΥΓΕ! YOUR WRITING A VERY GOOD STORY.

nfras000nfras000over 12 years ago
Whooooo!!!! Thank you

I'm estactic that you have posted a new chapter and a lengthy one at that. It made me miss the story even more. I hope you keep updating you have a fantastic imagination and I love reading the way that you right. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finally !!!

I check every Cple of days. Always nothing. Today I almost wet myself when I saw you had finally put up another chapter. Absolutely fabulous. Don't stop now. Pretty plz. With cherries n whipped cream :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A sincere thank you!

Thanks so much for updating! This chapter made my day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I can't believe you finally updated.

YES! I check like every day! You are the master at writing sex scenes, you know that? Damn, that was hot!

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 12 years ago
what can I say

favourite story. pleasing in all the right ways.

Cheers!

bluebird22bluebird22over 12 years ago
Amazing

God. I Love this story. Serious Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love, love, love your story! I check back often to see if there is an update and SO HAPPY THERE WAS ONE!!! Really enjoying the story and even the historical and mythological bits that tie in : ) Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the next chapter!

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 12 years ago
You always make the wait worth the it !!!

I don't mind the wait because you always post such long chapters.

As a writer myself I understand real life / every day life often take time away from writing.

Take your time, as long as you update and finish the story it's fine by me.

So thank you for continuing the story. It is one of my favorites in here.

Btw I thought it was Thelios'mother,not him self that came to the rescue. Not surprise that he is a dragon though you kinda hint it a bit. The cave the small horn the skin color and the talk with Phiean and Lamia. That dialog got me confuse lil' bit, have to read that part 2 time.

And oh I like to read about naga story in some asia country naga = dragon.

Thank you for ar wonderful story.

take care

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
BTW

Had I had my coffee to clear the fog when I first read this chapter I might have noticed the hints hidden within it like...

"And you said he only let's my master visit him?"

"Well, the dragon's are all welcome...the Favorites, they're called.

The when she described the dragon.. Grey,horns, claws and red/yellow fiery eyes mmm..who does that sound like?

I hope Demitri is alright maybe Thelios will find him and bring him to her.

I don't think Calliope will let this latest shock change the way she feel about Thelios and I hope they finally say those three little words to each other that they both seem to balk at saying because they are afraid it is not returned.

Thank you again for the update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YES

Your back!! Hallelujah! Great job!

KaddyKittenKaddyKittenover 12 years ago
I loved it

I loved this chapter, and although I think they could have left that place in the begining, it's a relief to find at lease Calliope and Demitri (I hope he is all right) out of there. And what an end... I loved the dragon thing... it makes sense for him to be a special "beast".

Welcome back uncle P.!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

I'm always checking for updates hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved it! I can't wait until the next one. I love watching it all unravel, reading how they use their wits to get out of sticky situations and how their trust in each other grows. Keep up the good work. Please don't leave me hanging like so many writers who don't finish their stories....

ZombieQueenZombieQueenover 12 years ago
i love you

that is all

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 12 years ago
I'm with "Southern Breeze"

I realise that I never need to read back a chapter to remember this story, the characters are alive. Thanks

erin1955erin1955over 12 years ago
wow 5stars

What can I day ? You blew me away.I love your story.I look forwards to it.this,was fantastic.thank you.

whenwilliwhenwilliover 12 years ago
Great as usual!

Keep up the good work! I love the characters, plot, and everything in between.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 12 years ago
Thank you for the early holiday present!

This series is fuckin' sensational. Gracias for the update, Uncle P. Take care and write more when you can. I'll just keep re-reading the earlier chapters until you do. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you rocked it ...

when i grow up, i want to write just like you!!!

don't to worry, it is a beautiful piece.

thank you, you are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving it

Thank you for the update! I continue to love this story, very much in fact. You've got a great balance going between the erotic bits (which never get boring because you make them all different) and the plot development (which led me to look up a lot of mythological characters on Wikipedia, which was fun!). I'm intrigued by the direction you're taking, and I would like to know what happens next. So far a lot of the tension and the crimes have been veiled or piecemeal--I can't wait for the next bit of information to slip into place and connect some of the dots. Hopefully your life provides some peace and positivity conducive to writing chapter 8! It would be a lovely Christmas/New Year's present for your readers, don't you think? Would that we could give you so lovely a gift in return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ofcourse

Ofcourse u have given me something for the long wait and let me assure you it was truly outstanding. Its like one of my fantasy coming to life, only in pages. Keep up the good work and we all will be waiting as patiently as we can.

Little_PixelLittle_Pixelover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing chapter. And amazing story, as it's the first time I've commented I feel it should be said as well.

It's so unique, and I only grow to love it more with each chapter and development. I've been dying for an update since I read the last chapter you posted, so I was beyond happy to see the new one.

As for it taking so long, well... I think this chapter was a very good way to make it up for the time it took to update. 8 pages, well written as always, with amazing action, plot development, AND sexyness. I'm not sure what else you could have possibly put in to make it up to your loyal readers. :)

So no complaining about how long this chapter took from me, though I do very much hope the next comes a bit quicker.

I'm really just glad you found time to update, and that you haven't given up on this story and/or forgotten about your fans despite how work keeps you busy. There's a lot of people who might have just decided to drop it altogether, or figured "it's been too long, no point", but it's like you said in your note - better late than never.

I look forward to the next chapter!

missymoemissymoeover 12 years ago
LOVE IT !!

So totally worth the wait. I absolutely loved this chapter and will patiently wait for the next chapter, however long it may take. Take all the time you need and don't allow anyone to rush your creative process. Looking forward to the next chapter and will be more than happy to re-read your previous chapters till that time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant!!

I only just found this story and can simply say I am so glad I didn't have to wait for this chapter, it's just too good. I really hope you find time to finish this wonderful story as soon as possible.

DrbicDrbicover 12 years ago
Absolutely Awesome!

Enchanting "off the hook" tale! I join the others in patiently awaiting the next chapter...s? :)

lori1969lori1969over 12 years ago
YAH HOO!!

Awesome, can't wait for more!

bulltlrbulltlrover 12 years ago
Please continue....

:) Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you :)

This was sooo awesome I am so happy you came back to this story I love it soooo much Thank you uncle P this is the best story here!!!

lovenlearnlovenlearnover 12 years ago
Uncle P - You rock!

As a writer in the making, I understand making the time and the fickleness of the writing muse. I have immensely enjoyed your series, and look forward to the next chapter. I'm willing to wait, but my patience is like that of puppy. :)

I won't lie... the cliffhanger makes me eager to read what you dream up next. Wishing you great blessings from the writing muse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what?

Why would you have mixed feelings? Your articulate emotional writings blow my mind, the awesome, i repeat, awesome sex scenes give me chills and goosebumps, not to mention the pebbling of my nipples and...wetting of other things, the witty dialogue makes me laugh out loud, and so much more. This story is full of suprises. And unlike alot of others, you gave us 8 pages to sink our teeth into. I am sated. I feel like I just had awesome sex and am smiling ear to ear with a belly full of Thelios. You rock my world. please dont stop making me feel this way. Im so very addicted.

Your fans love you. I hope your feeling better and if not hopefully all these wonderful comments will at least put a smile on your face. You did fantastic, like always. :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
I do not have mixed feelings at all.

The only feelings I have are positive ones. The story is great. I read the first two chapters a couple of years ago but somehow didn't realize that you had updated the story until now. I'm all caught up and completely entranced by the story.

I understand that you have other important commitments but please don't drop this story. I have to know what happens next! We're still learning so much about Thelios and the children of the Gods. I want to learn alongside Calliope and I want to be around when they admit their love for each other.

Doesn't matter if you come back in a week or a year (though I would greatly prefer the week), just come back and continue to update.

Thanks for writing.

SnarleyowSnarleyowover 12 years ago
awesome

I will wait as long as it takes for every desperately anticipated chapter of this incredible series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

If I could give you a zillion stars I would. Five will have to suffice. This is one of my favorite stories. Please, please keep writing!

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago
Wow!!

I just happen to stumble upon your story and decided to read it....all I can say is WOW, this is an awesome story....love, love, love it!!!! I will put your story in my Notes app in my iPhone, as I know it will be a while before you will post your next chapter. Thank you for your brilliant mind and amazing story telling!! :)

Elfin69Elfin69over 12 years ago
Thank you so much

Thank you for updating again. I had a feeling that the Dragon was Thelios and that he was able to save her. What happened to Demetrios, did he get away safely?

mokkelkemokkelkeover 12 years ago

well worth the wait and i'm sure i can't add more to this then what isn't already said in previous comments!

just hope we don't have to wait this long for the next chapter ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i can't thank you enough for continuing this story.. and the wait was definitely worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes!!

need more, totally worth it!!

missvixxen08missvixxen08over 12 years ago
What a great plot twist!!

Incredible!!!! Can't wait for more!!!

WibblywobblyWibblywobblyover 12 years ago
Amazing

as it has been from chapter 1. Well worth the wait, even if i have to admit i did grumble and sigh a lot the last few months, lol! Thank you for a truly great story, looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love you

But no seriously at least i love the work you put out! Amazing job! As always ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh.... My.... GOD!!!

i have just spent the past 5 hours reading this entire series, A-MAZING! i cannot wait until you come out with the next chapter. your imagery is phenomenal and the storyline is superb! i cant even begin to imagine the amount of research you have put into these characters. Wow, just wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worth waiting for

You are, as always, worth the wait, no matter which nom de plume you use. Thanks so much for yet another great chapter.

Cherry80Cherry80over 12 years ago
Love

I'm so in love with this story. You're characters are so wonderful, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Speechless

That's what I am. It was a long wait but it was worth it. You write so beautifully, I love you characters and the way you describe their feelings, relationships, thoughts, just everything... I don't even know what to say. Just pure love here.

lilgirlsixlilgirlsixover 12 years ago
5 is not enough!

Can they raise the scale to 1-10 stars? If they did I would give you 100!!

Simply wonderful and amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome as Always!!

I worship your fuzzy, red slippers! ~ M

jamac1024jamac1024over 12 years ago

YOU ARE WORTH THE FREAKING WAIT!!!!! i love this story soooo much...i might be one of those who wants to string you up for the long wait but it was freaking worth it....please, please, PLEASE continue writing...one comment said you use other names? do tell....i would like to read more of your work, pay for it even :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brilliant

the last bit was especially good. i love these characters. your writing is really wonderful and i look forward to more. please let us know about your other works, honestly you are the best!!!!!!!!!

jamac1024jamac1024over 12 years ago
soulrazr u are such a tease

but the great one replied personally and told me the other nick LOL

and thanks for liking my list :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hurray !

I'm so glad you've continued the story. I love the humor, interesting plot, and hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worth The Wait

This was awesome!!! So, Thelios is a dragon?!? Wow-this gets better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And so the wait begins again...

At least give us an estimate??

blacgoldblacgoldover 12 years ago
Whew!

I'm so glad you haven't forgotten the story. I will do my best to be patient. Your story is enticing and so well written its mesmerizing. I would much rather wait for great work than get half done work quickly. Thank you for what you've written already. I'll be looking forward to the next segment.

terowlterowlover 12 years ago
Worth the Wait!

I very much enjoy this story. I'm glad that another installment was added to the series. I will do my best to be patient for the next, but I will admit that the plot and characters have me caught up and I am eager to know what will happen next. Thank you for such a great story!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 12 years ago
Brilliant!

This story is quite amazing. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So good!

I love this story.

I have a hard time believing you are 'uncle' P, and not 'aunt' P! Your ability to describe Calliope's sensations while having sex... you'd think you had a vagina of your own.

Well, either way it is clear you are a student of the English language or maybe even a professor. Your writing is... intense. I love it. Thank you for sharing this sexy story! It is intriguing and the story line always has me wondering what will happen next.

My only complaint is how meek Calliope can be. I feel so yucky when she starts off on the whole 'I'm just a slave, Thelios won't want the baby,' as well as her intense fear of him. It makes me uncomfortable.

I am looking forward to a potential growth in that area for Calliope. Her language and actions are so often that of a strong willed and confident, happy person. I hope she soon can stop fearing Thelios so irrationally.

Thank you for the story.... I am eager to read more!

MythOFreakMythOFreakover 12 years ago
100th comment :D

Great story, fantastic description...SOOO happy about this new dragon twist. I also don't mind her weak/insecure/fearful moments because they're what make her human. She may be strong and confident, but everyone still has insecurities, especially in a situation as unusual as hers. She adapts well and bounces back quickly, which redeems her moments of weakness.

I'll be glad when her and Thelios begin bridging the emotional gap between them. The feelings are there, but neither has been willing to admit it aloud as of yet. It'll be nice when they finally do.

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous