All Comments on 'Three Agonizing Days'

by TenthDoctor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
Very good!

I loved this one - thanks for posting! Five stars, no messing - more like it, please!

TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
The abrupt ending was cruel

You wrote so well...I guess you were just tired of the story. Five plus, until the end. Please write the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ending way too abrupt

First, thanks for writing and sharing your story.

Second, I loved the way it was going but the ending was too abrupt for me. You wrote with nice detail during the build up and then you just jumped to the end (not his climax but the details of the story).

Thanks again.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

Hope she woke her inner Domme and continues to own that lucky man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
username.

Is your username a "Doctor Who" reference? If so, awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
at last...

A girl who believes that turnabout is fair play.

I pretty much had decided that she was just pure evil, from the smirking and "bitch" name calling. It looked like her "joy" was simply in making guys miserable and controlling them. No capability in her heart to love.

We'll see what the next chapter brings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The good thing about girlfriends?

Is that they're SO easy to dump. This one showed her true colors. She's a manipulative bitch. Time to move on.

RodwarriorRodwarriorabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Funny how all the trolls are too cowardly to use their names -- fucking wimps.

This was one of the best stories I've read on Literotica -- I don't give out many 5 star reviews but you earned this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL! He lied!

Every time she talked to him, he jacked off. How would she know? Idiotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing...

I read this whilst doing a similar "3 day project". I hope my ending tomorrow is just as tormenting as this story. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
excellent story!

Well crafted. i would've liked it more if it went on for three days instead of just the last few hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

Could have used him being forced to describe to her what took place in the videos she sent him to watch. If there were different girls in the video, which one did he like best? Why? What part/s of her body did he like best? Why?

Four stars.

MrsinfulMrsinful3 months ago

I thought this was amazing and very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous