All Comments on 'Bad Betty'

by Pussrider

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was a good story... :)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
The author knows what he likes

& has a gift for describing it . I'm not big on condoning cheating but when your in relationship & one partner willfully put the other on starvation rations ...the usual rules don't quite apply . Thanks to author for sharing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good read

I liked the story, and the storyline. It kept my interest through out.

I'm glad that he had Betty to take care of him since he had a frigid wife.

Thanks for the story.

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Betty

Enjoyed your story. Keep'em cumming. Thanks.

bartermanbartermanover 12 years ago

lost me at man utd lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sometimes the mums are a better fuck than their daughters. Yes, pregnancy, at first when my wife was pregnant she couldn't get enough but after about the 4th month it stopped. She visited her mum, Glynnis, who lived 25 minutes away, often. I got a call from Glynnis, please, I think we need to have a talk. Wait, I will get Kate, no just you, so I went. Coffee, yes thanks, is everything o.k. Well yes, Kate has spoken to me, she feels bad about you, but she just doesn't feel like sex. What, that's our business, not yours. Look, I am glad she did, I would hate to see you two have problems, I just thought you might like someone to talk to or perhaps I could help. I looked at her, how, Glynnis was a womans beauty therapist, well I can massage you, you will feel better. Look, think about it, if you want a massage, call me at my shop. I went home, Kate was getting dinner, I hugged her, my hand on her expanding tummy, then to her breasts, she moved away, Rob I just don't feel like it. Next day, I rang Glynnis, still offering that massage, yes, if you want, , call in at 5.00 after my last client. I got there at 5.10, she locked the door, coffee, o.k, I looked at all the beauty products, we talked, she was a good looker for a 51 year old, in a nice white uniform, Glynnis beauty therapy, inscribed. Well lets get started, through there, into a room, a long massage bed, get undressed, wrap that towel around you, I will be back. I undressed, sat on the bed, she came back, an oil bottle in a warmer, face down, in that hole. She started on my back, arms, then to my feet, legs, relaxing music softly playing, as she did my legs, my cock became semi hard. She went away, o.k. turn over, a pillow under my head she massaged my chest, then my legs, moving the towel up a little, her hands brushing my balls. She opened the towel, her hand went around my cock, slowly stroking, looking at me, you are not to say anything to Kate, I managed to say ok, as her mouth encircled my cock, wow, was she good as my cum shot out very quickly, keeping her mouth on my cock until I was drained. She left, I lay there, she came back and wiped me with warm towels, ok, yes, thanks. Call me if you need more. I rang the next day, Rob, I am pleased you called, 5.30 would be good. I went in, she locked the door, straight through, I went into the room, undressed, put the towel around me and lay down, face in the hole. I heard her come in, roll over, I did, she was standing there, no clothes, she slid the towel open,, stroking my cock,, I hope you don't mind as she moved up and knelt over my head, taking my cock in her mouth, lowering her completely shaved pussy to my mouth. Instinct took over, my tongue sliding along her wet gash, my cock hard, she moved down and turned to face me, holding my cock as she lowered her pussy down onto me, moving up and down, riding my cock, faster as I felt her juices run down onto my balls. Then she flung her head back, as she orgasmed, her pussy right down onto me, then slumped forward, I grabbed her hips, fucking up into her as she said oh no, no, no, pulling her right down as my cock blew inside her. I got to know her well after that. She even told me that some of the ladies that came in, mostly older, asked for a little extra, she would finger their pussies until they orgasmed, some wanted more, their legs open as she tongued them to orgasm or 1 in particular, and that was why she was shaved, who liked to lick her pussy as she licked hers. Me, I fucked her for the next 23 years.

bawdi1bawdi1over 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved this story, we should all have a Betty in our lives, would so love to have all the teasing, fondling, sucking, licking and fucking going on whilst the wife was in the other room!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous