All Comments on 'Visiting My Sister Stephanie'

by sawman100

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cheating

cheating is never good they should have been divorced first.

grayge37grayge37over 12 years ago
HOT! And well written.

I can't believe this comment is the only one posted. Surely I'm not the only one who has read this story. You have done a great job and I for one am glad to have read it. Please continue with your writing as I plan to make a note of your name and watch for future submittals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Confusion ?

Stehanie's husband is Marc. Is her brother also Marc? Or did you just lose control of your characters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
develop

i enjoy your story but it reallly goes fast into the explicit details. try to develop your background a little bit more. especially brother and sister stories need, in my opinion, a little bit more background (for example hidden desire, why they affect each other, why they get this unmoral (at least in most of the countries all over the world incest is forbidden ;)) etc.) to be interesting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I kinda liked it

To me it seemed a bit unrealistic. Her very first pussy licking and married I assume for years??? He tried to remember all his pussy licking tricks??? Wasn't he satisfying his wife that way anymore? Once a 50 year old guy cums it takes a while to be erect again... Basically Author your characters are too old...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

In spite of the negative comments, your story is very hot. I'm over 50 and still can recover pretty quickly. My sister and I will screw our brains out whenever we can get together which is not nearly often enough as we live across country from each other...and we get to it quickly!! And yes, there are women who are married to men who think eating pussy is dirty and never experience that pleasure...my daughter is one of them. Keep up the good work and get a proof reader or editor to clean up the writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous