All Comments on '1st Tuesday'

by LanceGreencastle

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
SO

what makes one wright something like this?? What examples are we to women out there???? Soft dicks, spineless, leaches... I DO NOT THINK SO. Rewrite it, or no stars for you. Do not thank me.

TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
Interesting, but no color

When you jump into the middle of the story, you still need to provide the color commentary. Your story is like a play-by-play of a football game by a sports announcer, and the color guy has taken a break or missing in action. The facts are presented, but the result is pretty boring. It is the color guy that fills in the details and makes the story interesting and complete. Your story is missing that "color".

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
Not sure

I semi-agree with TXany..... a little "color" is needed in this story, besides the red of his ass. BUT it's not too late to add it if there is more to this D/s tale. As always there are those who will read this and not have a clue that there are those out there who have needs that do not coincide with how they believe the world should be (Dmitry, I'm talking to you). This was well written with no grammatical errors that I could see. Since there is more that this submissive man can be presented with, I hope the "color" as mentioned, will be added then.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good!

Nice story, I would like to see a similar situation where the wife's friends were invited to watch on the first tuesday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well, I love it.

I disagree that it needs more. I personally like stories that get right down to it. I hate having to wade through endless backstory and descriptions of what everyone looks like right down to their toenails. I only want the hot stuff described and that's what I love about this story. A woman spanking a man! How can that NOT be good?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you disgust me

i will admit that while it very well writen ( or typed for that matter) that me reading something like this, make me want to throw up blood. and kill whoever would have such a sick sense of humor to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is abuse

I can not condone this type of abuse

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Are there really idiots who believe a cock cage would withstand a bolt cutter or a power cutter? I thought even the dumbest would have convinced himself otherwise!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous