All Comments on 'Fun in the Car with Sister-in-Law'

by trianglestitch

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
story sucked

bull shit the sister-in-law, becomes a sister, and you did all that in front of your daughter, how confused you must be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Yea right

Bull shit because if u did that wouldn't u think ur daughter would tell

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

not well written but you have potential once you do drafts first for consistency and continuity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not bad!

Ignore the two people who clearly didn't read the story otherwise they would have read....

"I think it was that time that my daughter got tired of cleaning that she went in to play video games. Nice! I'm now alone with my sister-in-law."

.... so the daughter wasn't present!

Not a bad story, but needed proof reading as some of the sentances were constructed oddly....looking forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5*****

Thanks, I enjoyed it. More please!

tom anon

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Only if you could actually get away with it.

A good story and don't most men wish it could happen without costing them half of all of their stuff, and them winding up living in a trailer by the river.

thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kate

Sister in law Kate,taking her home drunk from a new years party,her husband Kev asked would i,yes,i put her in the car,her dress rode up,driving i looked at her hosed legs,i ran my hand up them,her legs opened,she said slurred,alright and pulled her pantyhose down,her legs apart,my fingers found her pussy,wet,i rubbed her clit,1 finger in her.Do it now,i looked for a place to pull over,found a park,stopped.I got out,she opened the passenger door,i walked around,she was on her knees,her dress pulled up,her arse and pussy on show,please now she said,i didnt hesitate,i rubbed my cock up and down her pussy,then pushed in,was she wet,she kept groaning,oh yes,oh fuck me,my sister in law,i kept pounding,she screamed and orgasmed as i pushed my thumb into her arse,making me shoot my seed deep into hershe kept pushing back.I pulled out,she sat back down,we went home.There were stains on the passenger seat the next morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great storyline but?

Where's chapter 2 and 3?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot story with excellent imagination...

Makes me want to wash my SIL's car today!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You ate her pussy with your daughter right there? Did she watch? Little slip there

Where is the daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, I tried to read it, but with English most likely not being your native language, and a poor 3rd party editing attempt, it just wasn't worth the effort.

I think it may be a good one, based on where it's heading, but I stopped at the point he was washing her car.

I recommend a re-edit, and resubmission.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife's sister & I used to flirt a lot in our younger days & she gave me a great view down her shirt one day while I had my phone in my hand but now can't seem to find that picture. Too bad we never had the chance to be alone or we certainly would've most likely crossed all the lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Painful to read. I think the concept is a good one, however the poor grammar makes it an unsatisfactory read. Also, choose a tense. Write in one, don't mix and bounce around without warning. Using past and present in the same paragraph doesn't work well.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"I've got the hots for her since I started dating my wife back in college."

Not starting out very well. I think I'll pass. Too bad, might be decent if you asked a friend, who actually knows English, to edit your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous