All Comments on 'Only Wednesday Night'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It MAY be the opening scene for a REAL story...

But it's not even long enough or detailed enough for that.

A disappointment.

woody1230woody1230over 12 years ago

please continue the weekend. maybe a bit more history

sooriressooriresover 12 years ago
This has potential!!!

WOW.

I just thought that I would remind you that Thanksgiving is just around the corner..you might want to write a chapter like this for each day of the weekend coming up. Looking forward to hearing from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You've written better.

Disappointing, considering what you're capable of, and the caliber of stories you've written in the past, i.e. Twins in College. I wish you'd write a sequel to that. It's one of my all-time favorites on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hello quickie!

I really enjoyed this. A very nice quickie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
agree

way to short and no real back ground this should have been chapter two or three. you should have started at the begining which sounds like two years ago to tell how they got together with some back ground as to how they grew up. not a good try for some one that has been around as long as you have of course most of your stories aren't that good anyway.

MiBeautifulFaceMiBeautifulFaceover 12 years ago
Very SHORT AND SWEET

Gives you action !!

shortyrlgshortyrlgover 12 years ago
too...

Too short.

Too abrupt.

Not too much detail, in both the sex scene and general information.

I think if you added a little more detail it would be much better! I liked the original plot/idea but was a little disappointed in it.

PH03N1XPH03N1Xover 9 years ago
Great!

I love it! I do have to agree it is a bit on the short side, it would be cool to use flashbacks to two years ago during their whole stay at the cabin!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous