All Comments on 'My Late Uncle's Gadgets'

by crialia

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good start

a good start looking forward to chapter two

NewMexicoCplNewMexicoCplover 12 years ago
Keep writing

Looking forward to finding out what is in the rest of the boxes.

I hope they are as erotic as the first one. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How on earth,

did he get those machines out of his uncle's house? The kind of insatiability these things cause would turn regular users into stalkers. A little army of security guards would be needed to keep out his harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic machine!!!

Love to have one of those!!! Can't wait to see if there's more toys hidden... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done

Nicely written! A great read. Please continue the story line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more of this story please

and more girls and gadgets

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A++

Great! I can't wait to read about those other boxes :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next Boxes????

Comeon, you start the story line and then goof off.

What's the point of reading anything from you?

RP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the other boxes

this could be a great series please give it a try you've got me really curious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow!

Sure would have been real nice to have an Uncle like that tho my logical mind says that these devices are strictly of non-earth construction . . . forerunners of an invasion from the planet Porno perhaps? Hmmmm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow, just wow.

This is so well written in erotic detail and great storyline, I so badly want one of those machines and I hope you make this a pornstar series or something cause I want to experience what's in those other boxes!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
a well kept

secret, shared only with your most intimate lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent read!

Thoroughly enjoyed that! I would love to read about other some of the other gadgets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
6

Great read im glad i stuck with it. Tbh, the start was very clunky. Im trying to figure out who sally is, its jumping backwards and forwards, and also repeating information. But once you have them in the house together, its smooth sailing. Well written. Its an interesting choice to have it switch perspectives. I usually prefer just to have one POV character. Well done anyway.

IAmControlIAmControlalmost 7 years ago
An old favorite I revisit often - for a reason!

This story has always been fantastic, and I love it. You take your time explaining things, and it's so detailed and realistic that I can see it all happening. It's a great quick read, as well as one you can sink into for ages, and it's got all the bases covered.

I'd like to put a little easter egg in one of my own stories to this one, simply referring a name to the name of the uncle in this story. I hope you don't mind, and I'll be referencing its yours and your story anyway. :)

crialiacrialiaalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you ...

@iamcontrol - thank you for the compliment and I have no problem with you referring to my characters or my little universe.

phoenixpuzzlephoenixpuzzleover 5 years ago
Great read

I've always loved coming back to read this. Of course, always wishing for a continuation. That said, great story :)

kees10kees10about 5 years ago
Pitty, one can't give 8 stars!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A great story, well written, good plot

motifxf8motifxf8almost 5 years ago
Very satisfying read.

I really felt her arousal. The detail of the clitoral stimulation was delicious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous