All Comments on 'Rape of a Milf College Student'

by Bondagecouple1

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MILF Party Girl

Could be a great series. Straight sex, forced sex, lesbian (make her eat the other girls). Monthly parties that she has to attend or be exposed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply Read the Title - Don't continue if its "Not your cup of Tea"

More Anonymous moralising. Just read what appeals to you. Don't tell everyone else what they can read or think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story!

Love the story. So hot!

Bondagecouple1Bondagecouple1over 12 years agoAuthor
The story

Yes this story is about fictional rape it is not a true story and does not advicate rape in any way.

If forced and non-consensual stories are not your cup of tea please don't read it.

If you don't have anything nice or constructive to say than please don't say anything at all.

Thanks to every one who has liked/loved the story and sent me awesome comments and messages about it. I am working on a sequel.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i hope this becomes a series.

I'd love to see her develop into her new role and enjoy her status as a fuck toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

One of the best rape stories I have read. Love that the main character is a normal more average sized women.

jayhiljayhilover 12 years ago

Love the story! Hope there is more to come!

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 12 years ago
wonderful fantasy!

what a hot scene. i'm considering going back to school myself.

carl_auscarl_ausover 12 years ago
Very hot

I enjoyed the story very much. Looking forward to the next installment. Perhaps the sex scenes could be expanded and a little more detailed next time? Keep it up. Could be a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Great story and a great place to start a series. Withe the pics you could have her going to frat parties, enjopying both men and women. I hope the continuation is written soon.

Bondagecouple1Bondagecouple1almost 12 years agoAuthor
Comments.........

Please don't post mean, hatefule, or racest comments to my post or profile. Thank you!

"We are one race, the human race"

Forsaken OneForsaken Onealmost 12 years ago
Nice

Dude/Dudette, great story!

Even if the sex could have used some expanding, still a really hot scene. That blackmail teaser is a really good setup for a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!!!! So very hot!

This is such an awesome story, very original. My Husband and I Love it can't wait to see a continuation. We love the profile pic, She is so hot!

(We saw the last Anonymous comment and all I can say is that he is so wrong about the story and probably angry because he is only in to 12 year old boys. So sad that people half to be so stupid.)

Thanks for the great story,

Your Fans

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

Like to see more of this.

Only wish she was a size 10 or size 8......size 16 can't be attractive....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
size

size 16 is beautifull

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!!!!

This story is so hot. Its just awesome. The wife and I totally love the story. We love the profile pic of the girl its about she is totally hot and we can totaly picture her in this story. Hope to eventually see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMFG HOT!!!!

Love it!!!! The story with the profile picture totally pushes it over the top!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Want more

Please have her family taken in on this. It would be SOOO hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
awful

this is awful and sexist nobody enjoys this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The partying crowd went wild and started chanting again.

"Panties! Panties! Panties! Panties!"

.....Someone actually wrote that and read it back to themselves and thought "this is fine."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

a woman with DDD tits would be so out of porportion that it would be impossible to get turned on by her. Stick closer to real life and it would be a pretty good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved it i guess you stopped posting here and that is a shame. The story has so much to offer and so many directions it could go please keep writing and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You really need a part 2 to thix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Read the story because of your fantastic picture!!! More more more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! As I read it imagine my bbw wife as the women forced to do all of these things!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous