All Comments on 'Unexpected Relief Ch. 02'

by tendermindholes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 12 years ago
That was really beautiful

I like your characters - they seem like normal people, which is great to me. I like the tenderness in him toweling off her naked body. It was very caring, and very charming. I really like the gentleness of your male character - it seems like they are what they need for each other's lives at this moment.

Really sweet - 5 stars!

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 12 years ago
Love it!!

Was she going to say that she isn't real...? Like a figment of his imagination? I don't know but this story is AWESOME! Please update soon!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A very fine tale

and very well told. Thank you.

tafkarincetafkarinceover 12 years ago

:)

very good, please continue

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Refreshing as hell!!!!

I thank the author for this story. It was unadultered pain and acknowledgement of said pain. Was just talking with a chum the other day how men get kicked/beaten up emotionally and never get up like women do. We take a lickin' and keep it movin'. Men get battered and the next woman catches hell. It was refreshing to read about the changes a man can go through too. I really felt Tommy and Yolanda's uncertainty about sharing the awe of living in the moment. I hope the author expands on this because it shows a man wanting to climb out of the hole....opening himself up to a fresh start.

TheMathias456TheMathias456about 12 years ago
Very well done, very good

I love how this is from a man's point of view instead of it always being from a girl. The very thing I love about this is the details and the mental imagery one can get from it. I think what Yolanda means is that she's not used to being in long term relationships or she's just not ready.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertendermindholes@tendermindholes
103 Followers
August, 2012: I'm getting paid to write stories now, and as much as I love the idea of art for art's sake, I love money too. Between school, training and paid writing gigs, my free erotica writing hours are few to none. However, I try to give back to the community by leaving c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES