All Comments on 'Thirty Seven Days'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
<----Fetish/BDSM

going to get blasted in this category mate...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry but

No taste for this kind of thing, male or female.

I would most likely go for slipping a date rape drug in their drinks and dropping him off at a gay bar and her at a ghetto gang bar.

No fucking little fairy cage with a gay lock is going to stop me, that's why they sell bolt cutters.

p.s. If you note she has no love or respect for him. He is just a creature for her to abuse. WHY THE FUCK IS HE THERE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
do the world a favor

Do the world a favor andwalk off a cliff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just because you are a cuckolded wimp...

Take your crap and go else where.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Other Category!!!!

Put this in Fetish, Gay, or BDSM, or go hide back in the closet where you've been...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

love it mke him do it

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A DOM AS A SADIST

a sub as a masochist, Make him. Impossible. TK U MLJ LV NV

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Obviously, wrong category

Belongs in Fetish, BDSM, or even Gay. Enough said, other than score = 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Got What He Asked For

Great job of writing once again. Please don't wait so long to publish your next work of art. Let the male chauvinist pigs have their say. They don't have a clue of what goes on in the real world since they're to taken up with what they've been told that god said. Enjoy life and do what please you alone! Amen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Anon got what he asked for

And you do know what goes in the world? That's one of the reasons the world has become what it is. People like you. Seems people like you have a problem with "freedom of speech". You ever heard of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The main theme of this story is cuckolding

Cuckolding is a Fetish, post it there - unless you like getting 1 bombed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Strange!

This writer has written only BDSM stories, but decided to stick this one in LW. Wonder why? Glutten for punishment, maybe? Or could it be that the administrators of this site, like normal, decided again to stick any story with a wife into LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
When oh when

When is this site ever going to do something about all these hate comments!?!?

Step up already and ban those ip addresses!!!!!

They are not productive and vile.

katranmankatranmanover 12 years ago
Wrong Catagory

Post this where it belongs, not in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A well-written, competent story.

I loved it - what on earth does it matter what category it's put in? Either it's good - which this story is - or it's not; no-one is forcing anyone else to read it to the end if they don't like it.

More, please, Robert - and stuff the critics. 5 *s and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i agree with katraman

this story should have been put in the fetish catagory and not loving wives

KenL511KenL511over 12 years ago
Loving wives is schizoid enough

without adding BDSM to the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY YOU STUPID FUCKTARD!!!

BDSM and fetishes have their own hubs. You might get more than one star if you put it out for those who want to read this shit can do so, and those of us who don't get off on won't even know it exists. Go suck somebodys cock and resubmit to its propper hub.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
decently crafted story but........

While well written with a few mistakes, like knowing her toy is wearing black boxers while he is blindfolded and his hands being free when he was cuffed earlier. There is a reason the gay, fetish, and BDSM hubs exist. It's so that those who enjoy reading this sort of tale can, and those of us who don't like these things don't have to wade throught it to get to what we want to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WHY

why on earth would any man stay with this woman any longer than the first few hours when this started???

TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
I laughed as I posted my score...

Knowing the loving wives critics, I anticipated the vile hated comments. There is only one style of story they like...one that ends with the bitch destroyed or dead. Story was well written and would like to see chapter two.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
38th Day! Not Here!!

Wrong catagory .

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Wrong Catagory Wimp Ass

We have enough WACC stories here without your miss placed garbage littering our Catagory. Take a hike!

slaverowanslaverowanover 12 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY!!!

This sick twisted crap needs to be in FETISH, GAY or BDSM.

This is not the place for your sick evil fantasies. Any husband caught like that would get bolt cutters to release himself, smash her skull in and cut off the lovers cock.

Do yourself a favour and post this garbage in categories more akin to what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Not sure why there are so many angry sounding comments. It's just a story afterall.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 12 years ago

Wrong category. 1 star

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
Loving Wives????

First of all this is in the wrong category. Secondly, How would a human being put up being treated like that for ANY reason. Fetish or not Loving Wives?? Really

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong catagory, Asshole!

Try gay male you fucking hemmorhoid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HI IM BILLY

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP I SMOKE COCK AND TAKE IT IN THE CORNHOLE SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Love all of your stories. Please keep writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Crock of Shit

Loving Wives--you sick fuck.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyover 12 years agoAuthor
33 comments, seriously?

Well, this is interesting, I've heard tell of the Literotica haters before, but I've only had limited exposure to them. Seems that's changed now. Jesus Christ you people need to chill the fuck out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Author - you need help!

Only 33 comments [now 34] - seriously? What did you expect you moronic asshole!

2ServeWoman2ServeWomanover 12 years ago
Except for the part describing her rubbing his dick over his shorts . . . .

Describing the color with the blindfold still on . . . . . it was great, you can't just leave this like this - you hafta finish it!

Hot, dick drooling in shuddering fear as I put myself in his place - and that yukky cum she spit into his mouth, snowballing her lovers cum into his mouth telling him to swallow it!

Tokie777Tokie777over 12 years ago
nasty, dirty, filthy . . . and hot.

I love it. Please continue! You've built just the right amount of tension . . . tell us what happens after the thirty-eighth day (though I can guess). Oh, and ignore the haters. They're a waste of time.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyover 12 years agoAuthor
Black boxers

I don't get the comments about the black boxer shorts, yeah he couldn't see them, but he couldn't see any of that stuff, if I only described what he could 'actually' see then there wouldn't be much description in this story would there??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cuck haters -

Quite simply - they wouldn't be here reading cuck stories if they didn't like em ! They are as ridiculous as someone ordering and eating a whole hamburger then complaining to the manager they are vegetarian !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

I dont understand everyone saying its the wrong category. Its a cuckold story in loving wives what is the problem? What because there is some BDSM and forced bi? How many cuck situations dont end up with the hubby being Dominated and humiliated and end up sucking cock? Its a great story and I can't wait to hear about him losing what is left of his pride and having to do the deed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Earned

She earned getting thrown out the door never to return. Why put up with the abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
and then.....

"I" put a bullet in his head, then hers, and finally "my" own. So pathetic, I just can't understand why anyone would choose this lifestyle. These "stories" fail to shed any insight into how this kind of abuse, torture, and humiliation has any redeeming sexual value in a relationship. The word "broken" is a little too on the nose for this shit. But it is also a mental illness.

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
Yet another comment

Not a bad story all in all, not my favorite subject, but I picked up on that almost from the first. It was well written enough that I had to finish it, if for no other reason to see what actually happens in the end. I just don't understand all the negative comments though. Well written and within it's 'genre' it's pretty decent. Full points.

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
Great story.

Very well written. I found it erotic because of the building tension although the situation did not appeal to me. A good twist at the end when he wouldn't suck off her lover. Most writers jump directly to that but you left the readers twisting in the wind waiting for the next chapter. Yeah, this could go into many categories including LW. If the screaming haters would read the complete story they would learn that he asked her to dominate him. She is only pleasing her husband in the manner he proscribed.

Thanks for writing. And thanks for putting this in LW so I can get a chuckle from all the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bad joke

Cut it off and leave the bitch. She has no respect or love for you and views you as a toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She has no control

You don't need her. Remove the cage. You don't need a key - it's simple and a fool can do it. Grow a spine and realize she has no love or respect for you and is simply using you to satisfy her own, sick, perverted amusement. Throw her out and change the locks. All done. The rest of this is unbelievable garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh wonderful

So, he's married to a worthless whore who seeks to turn him into a fag. How could I possibly miss the eroticism in that?? What's next, he'll have to take it up the ass in order to get the cage off? Stories like these should end with either the whore or the nutless wonder's death, so someone can get out of the "relationship." I don't pretend to understand all of human nature, I get that some truly stupid things happen that are beyond my ken, but I'd die before submitting to that nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ignore

ignore the person at the bottom they obviously don't understand how hot cuckold is.

I enjoyed it and my pussy is very wet :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@ ignore

YOU are the one to be ignored. Just because you are selfish and get into that bs doesn't mean that someone who is offended by the subject matter should be ignored. Your fetish makes a mockery of marriage, human dignity, and self respect.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Then why read it?!!!

Great stories Robert. Your writing and imagination are truly artwork! Gotta love the trolls that leave hateful remarks on fantasy stories. Even if not fictional, who's one to judge another. The fetish world should be judgement free, as should the rest of the world.,. But alas, there's always going to be lurkers in the shadows... Curious and judgemental, commenting anonymously, while fighting their own curiosities... Great work, please don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lol

"The fetish world should be judgment free"......

What a silly fucktard you must be. Reality check for you and those like you, bub. You are not normal, you are fucked in the head, if you like this shit. Normal people speak out on fucked up shit, because we make "judgments" based on what we consider normal. People condemn pedophilia because it's not a fetish, it's a sick and fucked up abnormal thing. And locking up your junk while your wife semi-forces you to suck a dick (sounds like the dude is gay anyways, and most of these stories are probably written by fags wanting to suck a dick) is far, far from normal. So unbunch your little panties, you pathetic whiner, because most of us around here feel that people like you are sick bastards. Gee, if you don't like comments "judging" this shit, why don't you stop reading them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You know there should be another page!

And it'd be so bloody simple. See, the cops show up to find the wife asphyxiated from lovers cock jammed down her throat, and lover boy dead from bleeding out. What jury would ever vote to convict?

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyabout 8 years agoAuthor
AMATEUR!

You're not even trying. Have a look at the comments on Owned if you want to find out how a proper troll trolls. You didn't even mention sticking a shotgun up the bitch's cunt! FUCKING AMATEUR!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This shit is the best argument I can find for giving cuckold stories their own....

....category. This might be more appropriately located in "Fetish" and would likely get far better comments and reviews there.

That your placing it here arises from the fact of their marriage, sick and messed up as it is, tells us much more about you than you might like.

And frankly, the acerbic comments are earned.

Normal, rational people abhor this kind of degradation and abuse.

He could file for false imprisonment, torture, infidelity....oh, the list goes on and on.

Why, if it was his idea in the first place?

She took it too far.

He should have spit the mouthful of cum back in her face, slammed his fist into Mr. Big Cock's gems, grabbed the key and tied them up in a 69, then made a beeline for the coast. Oh, and don't forget to unplug the stove, turn on all the gas burners and put a Brillo pad in the microwave, set for delayed start.

Hey, if you can fantasize well outside the boundaries of rational, so can I!

Um, No Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fuck you annony you fag! If you don't like LW and cuckold stories why the

fuck do you read each one. Go away asshole of LIT as Bonnie would call you!! 5 to help offset annony's 1 vote. Fuck you annnony you piss off everyone on here!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

There will always be flaming because of the your fetish is not my fetish aspect. I try to be whatever does it for you. I run into a roadblock with mixed messages. I want it-I don't want it. Learn something, try something then make a decision.

Far worse than hand wringing indecision is taking a thought, stray comment or reluctantly confessed fantasy and running it off of a cliff. That dive off the cliff is the story for many, but jeeze. Your significant other trusts you with something you use it against them. Any wonder there is flaming? Why can't such ideas be acknowledged as fantasies and left in the naughty idea stage? Why can't they be fodder for sexy discussion that doesn't become life altering action? Why can't they be explored sanely and incrementally with the option to say when enough is enough (and no making the safeword a poison pill nonsense )? Why can't the spouse keep any level of control of themself? They tend to blame the one with the fantasy for their own lack of control and sanity. 'You made me be a crazy bitch!' Uh, no. I had a thought.

Many readers reject cucking full stop. My issue is weaponizing it to destroy the other person and the relationship. Being hard or wet doesn't mean you want something. Mean and ugly is not sexy and teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What garbage and poor story

The author is gay and this story is in wrong category.

What waste of time reading this trash of story!

foolscapfoolscapalmost 7 years ago
This is fetish for sure

Sexual sadism, Sexual masochism, Humiliation, and full on gay. The tags revealed this so I have no real bitch about excreting it in Loving Wives. I can only surmise that the writer is tired of having the small readership in fetish and gay is trying to push it into the mainstream to capture eyeballs.

Sad really

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:anonymous-fuck you annony you fag...........

Bonnie, you're a filthy cunt. Haven't you learned anything from being banned from a porn site. You must be proud you ignorant dick sucker. How many can actually claim to be kicked off a porn site? Go make your rounds being fucked by every neighbor and taking home the cream pies for your cuckold hubby. He must be so proud of a slut like you. Fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The cage is a toy

He can remove it at any time without the key. In fact, if he could endure some embarrassment, he could go to the Police, have them remove it (all Police have bolt cutters) and arrest the bitch. You do know it's illegal to lock someone in the cage right? So she's off to jail. This story was so stupid I'm STIll laughing. And it belongs in Fetish, not Loving Wives. PS - he can cum while in the cage. At least try to understand what you're writing about.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Dumbass.

Thank you oh great one for your words of infinite wisdom. I'm pretty sure I know enough about chastity to know a guy can't have a SATISFYING orgasm while in a chastity device. Sure he can 'ruin', but that's not the same thing is it?

ChastizedChastizedalmost 7 years ago

Oh hell ya, the power that a real chastity device gives the keyholder is phonominal.

Good one and thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
I am

"I am Spartacus!" I screamed, as I shoved the cock cage up her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

leave you can get the cage taken off no need to stay with a whore other good women out there she is just a big slut get some balls get out any wife that could that to her husband is not much of a woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Are you all that dumb!

Seems no one of you idiots has seen a cock cage at reality! A bolt cutter and the shit is off! So dont suggest its an instrument who prevent something!! Your gay fantasies are only due to your lechery and not because he couldnt get that shit off without the key!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Two words, Dremel tool

This is so stupid. A dremel tool will take any cock cage Off in two minutes, with absolutely no danger of penis damage. I do not care if the cage is touted as perfect and costs over 500, as some do. The dremel will remove it almost instantly. Does not matter if pa pierced, or any other security attachment.

WiganerWiganerabout 2 years ago

Don't listen to the negative creeps , I loved your story and want to read a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Neither would leave the house without bits 'missing'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
1207 Followers
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...