All Comments on 'Becoming a Sexier Wife Ch. 06'

by Tdisk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sexier? maybe...

But cucking is the next step and him being submissive to her wants and needs will be close behind. She has wrapped him around her little finger and he will do anything for his wife and he will let her do anything she likes. It's a shame a marriage has to go this way, they started off as equals but end up very unequals. Cucks, creampies and the wife becoming a slut with the consent of the husband is all that will be in the next however many chapters of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
as usual... men (or this man (tim)) gets lost in the euphoria

Mary might be over-rationalizing her power trip, and the continued exploration might find Lewis or Clark not surviving. Mary or TDisk needs to build better bridges to where she is going (hopefully mutually going). Slight rule of thumb for married couples - agree on what empathy is, then when you set those non-material goals be sure that empathy can be readily expressed and shared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love your stories.

I would love to hear more because I think you have a great relationship and don't listen to the other people.

Liqueur255Liqueur255about 10 years ago
Great story.

And what a sexy wife you have become.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perfect

Absolutely one of the best and hottest stories I've ever read.

Jrunner16Jrunner16over 5 years ago
Great series

Would luv to read more of becoming a sexier wife. Something I wish my wife would do... thanks for sharing and don’t stop writing!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I do love this, I know it is just a story but it makes sense to me, love a woman who has and wears a corset for some great sex.

RW1965RW1965about 1 year ago

What a fantastic story. I would love to get my wife to do all this. Please keep writing x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous