All Comments on 'Evening Delight'

by PrettyMissM

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
that was delicious!

and worthy of 5 stars!

david xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your Stories

What a wonderful story, made even more exciting by the fact the girl was wearing a school uniform. I notice that in most stories now, the schoolgirls seem to wear either white knickers or thongs. Whatever happened to the traditional schoolgirl knickers in navy blue, bottle green and maroon??? There are a lot of us who remember the good times we had with girls wearing them. Come on authors, bring back the traditional colours of school knickers - please, please, please.

Lust4SureLust4Surealmost 2 years ago

Lust4Sure:

(What's going on here? She sits down to pee and in the next sentence she is in the shower, strange.)

Though the flow of the story early on, I'd say needs a little more work. It reads about the way my mind works, disjointed and not in a smooth flow.

I must say I was surprised as you are an exceptional writer.

Don't worry though, I still shot my wad over the reading. I would like to see you do a story where the male is extremely young and the woman is older.

All in all, I thought the story was worth the time to read and masturbate over. Just sitting here thinking about what to say is giving me another raging hard-on thinking about fucking her. Looks like I'm going to check out a couple more of your stories. Thanks.

Lust4Sure

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous