All Comments on 'Turn Around, Look at Me Ch. 01'

by YDB95

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!

Your story was excellent and so fun. I can't wait for you to continue it. I see you are new to Literotica and you are a welcome addition. So few write such enticing stories without getting trashy. I love your style. Please keep writing.

Sincerely,

Poorwriter

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Good, Promises a Strong Follow-up

Looks like a fun story.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Loving the YDB95 stoies!

From the times I have observed College and Professional level Dance from backstage. Female and Male dancers use one changing room.

I didn't see it for myself but my wife told me from her experience, they often spend time in group nudity to get them comfortable with one another's bodies.

Many, many years ago when my wife was a teenager learning ballet, she matured a bit faster, a bit taller, a bit hippier and a bit tittier then every one else. Those damn Dane and Scots aristocratic genes! So she became an instructor.

About this time the football teams began sending in their players to ballet classes. Hopefully to become better coordinated, more endurance, improve their footwork, etc.

As your dirty minds can imagine, my saucy Valkyrie got the footballers blood aboiling. She enjoyed tormenting them and they reacted as expected.

By start beating the crap out of one another over who gets the personal lessons from the busty blonde. The Head Instructor, this tiny little Russian woman walked in on a riot.

She always carried this hickory stick about as big as she was. To beat out the time and to swat the girls with when they were out of position or whatever they were doing wrong.

That little Russian Cossack rushed in with Old Hickory and proceeded to inflict serious damage on a bunch of Pro footballers. Any one of whom had to be twice as big and four times as massive.

Tis a pity we did not have videophones and YouTube in those days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous