All Comments on 'Black Cock Took Me Too'

by StaceyP

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
dsouldsoulover 12 years ago
Doing it His Way

The black brother's seducing the white slut the Black way. The best way way to go after white sluts who can't deny what they feel inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hahaha

Dsoul wrote this story "Stacey" is his female side, he dresses up in womens clothing and paints himself white and puts fake tits on then he goes by the name of 'Stacey' just another freak of nature trying to pass on a warped fucked up and pathetic ethic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So this girl is so smart . .

Look how much she accomplished in her life. That's right, she got even with Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Niggers "Ho"

I bet your friends and family are so proud of their little girl, you must feel really badly about yourself if you have sunk to this level, and you have been in the gutter for 9 years, well that won't last much longer, when your looks fade and your cunt is too wide for the niggers to feel anything then they will either make you the true whore you are or dump you in a mexican brothel somewhere, that's what niggers do with white whores/bitches like you. Of course if this is just your imagination and you are really a 95 year white happily married woman then more power to you, you can live out yoru nightmares on this site and many will jerk off with you. Otherwise kill yourself now and save yourself all the shit of being an old washed up cunt gaping niggers "Ho".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
terrific beginning!

Hi, loved your story so far, hope there is more to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Get a damn editor!

Too many errors to make this fantasy enjoyable!

DarkTemptation434DarkTemptation434over 12 years ago
Keep Pushin'

Fuck those racist, close-minded assholes StacyP, I am a successful and legit Black business that is also active duty Army. I only date white women and prefer that. I am 28 as well and when idiots say dumb shit about black and white it pisses me off cause not every white person is rich and so ideally perfect as well as not ever black person is broke and no good. I feel your writing and point of view especially me being from the South as well and having to deal with the ridculous stares and ignorant glares everytime I wish to go out with my white female on a date. And as for children that are offspring of a Black man and White woman I agree totally cause the world does not see a white child or biracial child, the first thought people have is "oh his dad must be Black" so of course I say the same they are Black. I sincerely I hope you keep writing and I would love to hear from you personally as well, please give me a shout sometime shawty, we can discuss a great many things. Sincerely D.T.

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
taking the first big black cock and wanting more.

love this story. of how you got to love big black cock.

with your first time of sucking one hot and horny story more to cum i hope

roggerdoggerroggerdoggerover 12 years ago
Brilliant and VERY accurate

Stacey, I just want to say that you truly capture the modern psychological dynamics of white girls and black men, and how that impacts on white boys. Don't be afraid to tell the world how you feel, and how it really is. I think, deep down, everyone knows the erotic charge that goes through pretty white girls in the 21st century when they encounter the prospect of sex with a big black man. So please continue with this series, as you are winning a lot of fans. And I am certainly one of them. GREAT work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I have to laugh

The lack of objectivity when it comes to racial dynamics in the US makes me realize why it's important to remember that half the population is below the median in intelligence. The plain fact is white men are 'taking' a higher percentage of black women than the percentage of white women being 'taken' by black men, and there's nothing unusual about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lmao

This is so clearly a dude.

I enjoy my interracial porn - of all kinds - as much as the next guy. But seriously...How did this whole "black guys are always confident, always sure, treat women like shit and it doesn't matter" even get started? I live in the real world with all kinds of different people and black guys do not act like this. They are just as clueless about women as the rest of the male population. If a black guy treated a woman of any color like this, she would be gone in two seconds, I don't care if he was hung like a stallion.

And do you even realize how big an 11 inch dick is? Go get a ruler. You've never seen an 11 inch dick, because at best, a miniscule amount of the population has a tool of that size. Here's the real kicker: most black guys fall in that realm of 5-7 inches just like everyone else. If there is a difference in cock size, it is minimal.

pathetic, worn out fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A living and breathing RACIST skank.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

RACIST trailer trach skank writer.

You are the worst kind of dog bitch, a RACIST dog bitch. Your nigger friends are welcome to you no self respecting white person would touch a dog bitch like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love this story.

Blacks should be served by whites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wow! This the hottest DS interracial story I've read on Literotica or elsewhere. Keep on writing.

kellijane001kellijane001almost 12 years ago
Wow

Wow - this is my fantasy too :)

JaweroJaweroalmost 10 years ago
Good girl

As a Black Dom, I really liked your story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Congratulations Stacey

Love your believes and admire you for your bright and liberal mind!!!!

My wife is black owned as well!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

KILL YOUR SELF YOU ARE ONE PEICE OF SHIT I HOPE YOU DONT FOOLSOME WHITE MAN TO TAKE CARE OF YOU LOWLIFE

Cindy38MWFCindy38MWFover 3 years ago
Good Girl

Love your enthusiasm and lust for black men. I share your desire to please them whenever possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved your story! You're one lucky bitch. Rashad sounds like the sexiest man in the world and soon you're gonna have memories and hopefully one or more of your black sons were fathered by this Black God.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My first time with a black man was freshman year at college, while he was big, he wasn't much different than any other guy, they just wanted to fuck me and get their rocks off; a woman cumming was an after thought for them, two of them were "thugs". There were some guys that were good in bed, really good in bed and I latched onto one of them, my boyfriend until senior year, that said, I enjoyed the occasional appetizer. Spring term senior year, I was a free agent, fucked a few black guys but there was one particular senior, with quintessential BBC for me and his image is in my head whenever reading something here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous