All Comments on 'Viking Vacation'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Just@FanJust@Fanover 12 years ago
Excellent as always

Another fabulous story from my favorite fellatrix. Your words never fail to leave me smiling and jelous of your male characters. Keep up the excellent work and I hope to read more soon. Until then I remain...

somuchmore305somuchmore305over 12 years ago
short and sweet... yummy too!

loved it! lol.

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69over 12 years ago
Simply.....Outstanding!

Lucia is truly a world class fellatrix. GML has written another gem!

ballznall60ballznall60over 12 years ago
Literotica's #1 Fellatrix does it again!

Another smokin' hot story from our favorite Canadian lady. I'd rate it a perfect 10 if the scale went that high!

FrankelFrankelover 11 years ago
Intelligent

An odd thing to say but what seperates you from everyone else is the intelligence behind the writing. My real job is as a film editor and the most important part of our job is tempo. Cuts need to occur at the right pacing to create the right atmosphere. It is the same with writing and you are the master. The story starts with a slow pace that gradually builds to be almost frantic, as in any decent sexual encounter. It then reaches a peak and fades, the pace of the work rising and falling in time. It is a natural ability that cannot be taught and is the difference between a journeyman writer (or in my case editor) and someone who is great.

GingerVyeGingerVyeover 11 years ago
learning

I appreciate your excellent writing, and I am thrilled to be picking up so many tips to increase a man's pleasure. I will definitely try these out. I adore sucking cock, but there is always room for improvement.

newfuntimesguynewfuntimesguyabout 11 years ago

mmmmm thanks for the sweet bj lucia that was expertly done.

i like it when you swallow each drop as it spurts into your mouth. love it when you clean up with your tongue though. ahhhh

sizequeenloversizequeenloveralmost 11 years ago
Top!

I think this is your very best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

What a tremendous suckathon ! If only you'd do some Lucia audios... Please? Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

And your facial pics on facialforum make me cum hard!

jf1943ukjf1943ukabout 7 years ago
Great story

Brought back great memories of teaching my wife to deep throat. My first wife was a true deep throat expert and when we parted I missed it terribly. I took me a while to teach my new wife but she got the hang of it eventually, thank goodness. There is no greater experience than seeing and feeling your cock embedded to the hilt in the face of a pretty woman.

GamleoleGamleole9 months ago

Wow that was an amazingly hot story. I'm from Denmark, so wonder if this is based on a true life experience visiting my country.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
1807 Followers
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...