All Comments on 'Food for a Dragon Ch. 02'

by porn4fun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
catman71catman71over 12 years ago
hmm

getting interesting

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
And class....

That is how you knock out your mate for the night....

Any questions?

canndcanndover 12 years ago

It's interesting so far....keep going. There are other stories about girls being sacraficed to dragons on here so I look forward to how you will make it your own. I also like how he is letting her feel things that wouldn't be accepted if she'd stayed in her little village and married. I hope we get some details about what he is, what happened to the other girls, what does he want from her apart from the obvious, etc. Can you give more of a description of what he looks like? you put a few words, but it wasn't very clear so if you could try to paint a pic for us that'd be great. LIke someone said about the first chapter, always give as much as you can describing what all the senses would experience.

did he at least lay her on the bed before chaining her up?

I particularly loved the description of him walking into the fire as he transforms. The story is going well. I look forward to more! And I was sooo glad you had the sister choose another man than the pussy whipped guy who broke his promise of having her. I loved the idea of him being upset watching her with Marcus. When she told us about him and his agreeing with the parents that she needed a dowry, the feminist in me was outraged that she'd go to him anyway :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Peaked my interest

I'm interested. I am critical of a lot of the stories because grammar is so poor or spelling and execution of the story overwhelms the story it self. I find my self bored and unable to read the full story... Not so today! I actually enjoyed this one and want to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Is there Anymore coming?

frogger3699frogger3699almost 11 years ago
hope so

I sure hope there is more. these are excellent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

More please!!!

Redheaded_1Redheaded_1over 9 years ago
I'd love to know what happened next!

I'm so glad I stumbled onto this story. It was very enjoyable. Please continue to write, even if it's not a continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'd have given 5 stars if you completed it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Silly

No one feels "comforted" by having their ass hit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES