All Comments on 'My Life as a Cuckold'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
FATHER-LESS, CUCKOLD SUPREME

and afraid to bail. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
why

did you stay married to the witch?

culaterculaterabout 12 years ago
great writings

Thank you CuckoldGuy...Your story is great! Hoping to see more of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So tell us... Did you get your family?

No. No you didn't, so why stay with her? Was she a fantastic cook? A financial whiz? Another Martha fucking Stewart? No? None of these? And she didn't even like you?

So tell us, why did you stay with her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
been their!

wow, very much like my story. She cheated I found out she stopped. A month later she says look: I love you so much but I need him. So leave or stay with me, I do love you she says to me. Please stay do not leave me but I have to continue to see him. We can work it out. Well, I love her she is the love of my life, we have a child. So, I stayed. But it lasted a lot of yrs. We still had sex unless she knew she was going to see him. I hate to say it but she became more confident, sex was better and she became a much better wife who by the way still looks great and treats me like a king. I hated it when she was with him and I was at home with my child. I know the feeling of empty ness. My thing was to have sex with her when she got home somehow that made me feel better if I was the last one in her. Friends and relatives would be shocked if they knew. By the way he is married also and is a big time doctor. I bet there is a lot more of us out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Even for fiction

This was unbelievably silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Weird tale

Especially his weird feelings of jealousy and his 1950s delusions of masculinity. It was so silly, I expected him to put pomade in his hair, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just plain awful

One of the worst on this site.

tirreno12tirreno12over 9 years ago
GREAT!!!

A great and real cuckold story!!!

oldguyfloldguyflabout 9 years ago
Good to hear how others live.

It works for them so it is not bad. I know the feeling of my wife being with another man but then she always comes home and our sex is as good as it can be. Good story, stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gay

Any woman treating a man like that should be kicked to the kirb u should commit suicide as you are a worthless wimp raising a bastard child and the woman don't even love u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you what

Jesus Christ, what the hell, man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spare us the bullshit

And drop the "it's a true story" garbage. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth and when you write this type of crap we just laugh at you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5

excellent story, annony hated it of course so the rest of us will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hey i believe you

You should visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

True story realife life serial cheating wife. Lost job as college instructor in Helena Montana for harassing and coercing married male student into sex

Her husbands knows she cheats-like you does nothing-but then again he is panty sniffer and she makes sure her soile cream filled panties are on floor for him to find.

Calls himself BIG DADDY IKE-WORKED FOR RAILROAD

Would come home from week out of town, pick up her painties, she had left lover just 90 minutes earlier-always loving the feel of his seed leaking out on her hour commute home to THREE FORKS MONTANA

Husband would watch het bsthe on those nights with evidence glistening on nose and lips

I AM CERTAIN IF YOU FRIENDED FACEBOOK PROFILE YOU VOULD GET HIS CONTACT INFO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ [(4+) 4.45/5.0 = 89% = A] keep up the good work plz!

I like your stories.

• • •

A good friend of mine is 62.

His wife is 49. She is still fuckable... and then some.

She needs and deserves a 40-year old dick.

My friend gives he a lot of leeway, freedom of movement.

He spends a lot of time in their cottage during the summer.

A good friend of his has a trailer somewhere in southern US.

He spends a chunk of Canadian winter over there.

Meanwhile his wife enjoys her freedom.

Their children left the house, they both study or work overseas.

You got the picture.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Jeezus....

One of the saddest stories I ever read of LIT.

Poor bastard never had a chance, really. Freaking miracle he never ended up killing himself. Very glad he didn't stay idly at home, waiting for his wife's cheating ass, and got some himself on the side - who was he saving himself for, anyway?

His relationship with his mother-in-law was very sweet...that was the kind of woman he deserved to have ended up with. 'Got himself bamboozled into marrying a total witch, though - eternal damnation would be too good of a punishment for such a cunt.

Question, though: he went back to her, because he wanted a family, which, according to him, he eventually got, if the whole 'good mother and grandmother' is to be believe... where does children his kids? His wife went out of her way to not as intercourse with him, but she also took (pointless) great lengths into denying her infidelities. So... where does those kids come from? Bet there's a story - sure, a very sad, pathetic one, but a story nonetheless.

'Got no enjoyment reading this - the narrator, repeating his anguish, again and again, was very grating. But that sadness, man... it got to me!

'Better know what you really want out of a marriage before getting hitch... 3*

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Nothing but pity for the dumb ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1062 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....