All Comments on 'The Arrangement'

by Mr Robert

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
outstanding example

of a well-written cuck tale; huecuck, Random, poopchoot, the ped0 and the rest of the WBC will read, spank, flame. Well done.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Story choppy

The story, although good, was in need of some serious editing. I particularly found the story to be "choppy" and in need of further editing. My own feeling, if you had spent more time editing the story then this could have been a 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*yawn*

That is my reaction not to your fine story, but to all the predictable comments by the haters around here. Hope you pay no attention to them. This little tale is off to a great start. The only minor complaint I have is that for most of the story, one sentence = one paragraph. Consider making your paragraph breaks less frequent. Content-wise, though, this is aces, and I'll watch out for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved It!!!!

This is the first of your stories I've read and loved it. I like the anticipation and the whole cuckold outlook. I'll be reading more and probably jacking off several times, after I read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A good start and could go a long way, lots of potential! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmm

Good start but please don't let you character be lead down this path give him some back bone to do the right thing as far a the wife goes she's done nothing wrong as yet apart from listening to the slut next door .

if you go down the submission road pleas post it in the appropriate category and not love.g wives

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Not convincing

Writing is so-so, main character says he has a small cock and fails to satisfy his wife, but there should have been some sex scenes to demonstrate, not just narrative. We don't know what kind of work he does -- we really know nothing except he lacks self-esteem. Why is he even married to Tina? She says she loves him, but why? What do they have in common? They should divorce. So far, story is too shallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Agree with the haters (this one time)

I enjoy cuck stories, so I'm not one of those idiots who looks for cuck and then unleashes on it because they don't like the genre.

But I can't relate to the neighbour/husband conversation.

The only way I can see that conversation ending is her being told in no uncertain terms to GTFO and the couple moving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Grammer

Why is each sentence a new paragraph?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Re: Grammer

When writing on the computer, one must understand that the screen is not stationary like a hard copy. Reading off a monitor for an extended time is hard on the eyes. It makes it so much easier to read if the paragraphs are broken up. This is especially true when writing dialog. Great story; continue please.

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Great beginning to a story, can't wait to read the rest. The neighbour sounds like a strong women who is used to dominating weak men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a crock

Throw the neighbor out and talk to your wife. If she isn't satisfied get a divorce and move on. The rest of this is baloney and not well written baloney at that.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold is in shock

LOL, poor cuckold knows the truth in what she said. He already admitted to having little or nothing of a pee pee and that he knew he could not satisfy his wife's needs. Well maybe once he learns how to eat her. He was already worried that his wife would tell all to her friend, which is what women do. All women, good news, bad news, all news. LOL It's not like he could have stood, unzipped and layed out his 6 inch soft thick sausage for to see that he was hung, then make her suck his man meat and fill her belly with his real man seed. No poor cuckold is lucky she did not demand to see his 1 inch soft cock so she could laugh in his face. This cuck boy is humiliated right now, but he will obey what she said. Fearing that his wife will leave him if he does not grant her the freedom to become a hot wife. His days of jerking off and taking a pee like a man are coming to an end as they well should. Cuckold will be in chastity soon enough and his wife will have the key.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 10 years ago
A great start

I love the start of this. I too am trying to take over some of the routine things my wife does. I love when she takes charge and makes small..no pun intended..demands of me. I feel like I am in the very shoes of your story. Cant wait to read more! Little Jimmy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

May be you are an ugly old bag or a real faggot!!! But your crap story is far away to be worth reading!!! How stupid have you to be to insinuate a man so idiotic like your protaginst is living out there!!! First that slut of a friend will be throw out and that stupid wife will be divorced in a heartbeat!!! Only real insane people can think otherwise!!! Maybe you are??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A VERY ORIGINAL STORY. THERE IS A LOT OF EROTICISM IN IT: A HITHERTO VERY JEALOUS HUSBAND IS ABOUT TO DISCOVER HIS CUCKOLD SIDE (HIS VOYEUR SIDE IS ALREADY EVEDENTBUT HE IS STILL IN DENIAL IN THAT REGARD)

It is easy to think that Margaret, the neighbor, was very harsh even cruel with the husband. I think that it was an act of hazing of sorts.

The husband will eventually have to accept the open marriage concept.

He may even like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beyond stupid

Bitch slap Margaret and tell her to never talk to either of you again. File for a divorce. He's already lost Tina. This was simply ugly and unfinished. A bad combination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Punch Margaret the whore in the stomac and...

while she is vomiting her guts, grip her throat and chocke her half dead.

Telling her next time arrond he‘l rip her head of and take a dumpf in her open throat.tMmxLB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HAHAHA!

As Margaret is leaving Jamie looked at her. "Never come to this house again Margaret. Never call my wife. Never talk to her. If I hear that you have I will come over to your house and beat the crap out of you. Don't say a word. Nod if you understand." The end to the bullshit. Go upstairs, wake your wife up and tell her that she's to no longer see or talk to Margaret if she wants to remain married. If she doesn't agree, tell her to pack her things and get out- NOW! This was just ridiculous. Margaret has no control over Jamie. Tell Margaret that she better shut up of he's going to talk to William. And then he's going to talk to all their neighbors. And her family. Just because she doesn't think her shit doesn't smell doesn't make it true. He holds all the cards. Margaret is delusional. End to a really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

dumb bastard kick margaret out of your house and kick the shit out of her hubby for being so stupid or else get the hell out of there and leave the whole lot to screw each other don't put up with their shit

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sum sucking author and his cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish my wife had a friend like Margret. I'd rather have my wife take a single, hung lover who can satisfy her since my little penis never will than have sex with her myself. I enjoy masturbating more about cuckold fantasies than actually having intercourse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous