All Comments on 'I Married A Blow Job Queen Ch. 09'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The saga continues, and very well too

Hey, I had wondered what had happened to Nancy Jean. Thanks for writing more about her. She is really something. I have to say she's a big (and little) cock sucker. You make her do the most nasty things and I find it very, very hot. I would have thought you would run out of situations to put her in, or she would have moved on, but she is surely getting what she deserves. I loved the fact that your secretary was involved in some of the trysts, but mostly, I love the way you treat her like a whore and she keeps on keeping on. You go, guy. More please about this BJ Queen. (By the way, I grew up about five miles from Ridley and wondered if I every met her!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very bad, good girl

Love the continuation about this naughty slut, the Blow Job queen. I've always wondered where and how far you are taking the story and this bad girl. i also think it's great you are getting her on her knees so often. N I C E !

HeyAllHeyAllover 11 years ago
Fantastic series

You did a really great job on creating an erotic and fun to read series. You're a talented writer. And your descriptions and narrating are top notch.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Treating her right

My wife cheated on my and I only wish I could get back at her the way you do with Nancy Jean. She is a real slut but now she's no longer your wife you still have control of her in a way. Love the way you get her into humiliating situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding Work

Just love this series. I mean, it suspends belief at times, but when you consider the erotic situations you put her in well it's so very, very hot to read. Having grown up in Collingdale I'd like to think I might have met this girl. So very hot! I did date a girl from Ridley, and we did have sex at the old Family Drive In (wow). I like the way your ex wide gets put in sexy situations and has to perform...and she does. My wife would divorce me. But then, you divorced her for being a slut but still benefit from her sluttiness. Great wonderful, sexy, erotic hot story. More please, and soon.

great lovergreat loveralmost 7 years ago
Drugs are bad for you!

So please don't do them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love your stories

I have really enjoyed your stories about Nancy, your blowjob Queen. I hope you continue. I had my first blowjob in school and have never looked back. I enjoy a good fuck and I like going down on a nice pussy but nothing beats a great blowjob. The visual aspect combined with the amazing sensations of a hot mouth sliding over your cock, lapping and sucking on your balls or licking your asshole is second to none. I am now on my third wife and have been fortunate enough to have experienced three great cocksuckers. I suppose that was the main reason I married them in the first place. My first wife was in her twenties and was already an accomplished cocksucker when I met her. She was with a friend of mine who would share her around so I knew she loved sucking cock before we married. She was faithful for a while but just couldn't resist a hard cock and after finding out she had been sucking off most of my friends, we parted company. Similarly with my second wife who was equally talented but wanted more cock than I could give her. I actually caught her sucking off my 70 year old Father at the Xmas party and that was enough. Finally I found myself a great wife, a superb cook and equally good cocksucker. As much as I would love to watch her sucking another cock, I have resisted the temptation and kept her to myself. She is twenty years younger than me and will outlive me but I have told her I will be a happy man if I can die with my cock in her mouth.

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017almost 5 years ago
Very interesting story

I really enjoyed reading this series about your cock sucking goddess of an ex-wife. I loved all the ways you humiliated her all while getting sucked off. I bet it's be tough to be loyal to a new girl with an ex wife so willing so blow you. I'll be reading your other stories over the next couple weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Made my skin crawl

She has multiple diseases. Are these guys stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My wife

Has admittedly sucked off at least seven guys before we were married, and at least six since we were married. Most I've known about, as she isnt quiet about things. She tells me, since I get so hot thinking about it. She even let me watch her blow a guy at Tinicum Park when me and some guys were playing pond hockey. They slipped off, and I slipped out after, and watched her head bob on his dick. Awesome She blew me that night. I really love the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My wife is a cocksucker

I didn't realize how experienced a cocksucker my wife was until after we were married. When I met Carol, I was taken with her immediately. She was beautiful and sexy. She blew me on our second date so I knew she wasn't a virgin. She seemed to be the perfect girl next door type so I hadn't a clue about how steamy her past was. She only talked about past relationships when she was really drunk She was very popular and sucked the cock of almost every guy she ever went out with. She was blowing four different guys while we were engaged. After we were married, I caught her topless sucking a guy's cock. We had been married about 3 years at the time. She confessed to blowing 8 men since our marriage including her boss. She started each work day stripped naked or in just panties down on her knees sucking her boss's cock. He was the only one she also fucked which she also did almost every day. I still loved her and we're still married but I had certain conditions. She had to quit her job and she couldn't blow anybody without telling me. I don't like her sucking other guys but I am tremendously turned on by the thought of her with a strange dick in her mouth. It's been 5 years since I caught her and she has blown about 15 guys. She has actually sucked five cocks while I watched. I know most husbands wouldn't go for this but it works for us.

black75black75about 4 years ago
The secretary

Surely he has to get "involved" with his secretary!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is he having ANYTHING to do with her?

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

There is obviously something between them, there needs to another chapter where he accepts her and her foibles and they remarry and have a bunch of kids all the while she is sucking off numerous guys that her husbands sends to her. As long as it is only blow jobs that to me is not a deal breaker if it is out in the open.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1637 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES