All Comments on 'Three Agonizing Days Ch. 02'

by TenthDoctor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

This is so HOT! 5 stars hardly seems enough - thank you for sharing this amazing talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
CRAP

I am literally waiting on chapter 3. this is killing me.

Pleeease post it soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OHHHHH, WHAT A GREAT STORY!

So well written. She so totally OWNS him now. I can't wait to see how far she pushes him.

ValensGirlValensGirlover 12 years ago

Yum, yum, yum. This is fantastic. You really depicted how totally turned on and out of his mind the poor guy was...gorgeous. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice choice....

.....good boy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One simple gesture

Simply point to the door and tell her it's time to go. Who needs to spend ANY time with a manipulative bitch?

RodwarriorRodwarriorabout 10 years ago
Good story

Good story -- I hope you keep writing.

Hey Anonymous, how does it feel to be a cowardly troll?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Once again with the lunacy.

Ever see a guy try to piss without touching his cock? Can you say mess? He jacked off every day. No problem. This was so bad I'm still laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The pleasure of frustration

Sure thing "anonymous" but you read it. I've done this with my wife, and much more, so no, it's not impossible at all. Good story, and hugely fun to do from either perspective. Payback is just as enjoyable as being denied for both of us. She kept me at bay for nearly a month once, and no, I did not cheat. Not saying it was easy though. Keep it up. LOL

mactsomactsoover 7 years ago
The ultimate punishment

Is that she'll never do it again for you.

Chastity games are seriously fun.

In our case, the amount of sex went way up. We were at about once a week... sometimes 8 or 9 days. It was good- a couple hours, a great orgasm for me, over a dozen for her.

We started a chastity game. I kid you not- we have had sex five of the last 8 days. She had many many orgasms. I must have leaked a gallon of precum. I literally humped her two days. I haven't done that kind of thing since high school. I was in a near orgasmic state for over 15 hours during those 8 days. This is the closest a man can be to being multi-orgasmic like a woman. I didn't have an orgasm until the 8th day and it just about blew the top of my head off. I'm not very verbal normally but I was all but screaming.

The funny bit was at the end of the last time, she was begging for me to come and I was like, "I'm really enjoying kissing, fucking, being initimate and being incredibly more horny all the time so much that I could probably go a few more days!". A lot of women like the man to come a lot. (makes sense biologically). And after 8 days of chastity play, she was starting to get strung out as well. She'd had many many orgasms and we'd had sex a lot more than without chastity but she wanted- she needed- me to come inside her. She was saying, "plant your seed plant your seed plant your seed deep inside me" in a very desperate way.

Our chastity games are a little different than many stories here too.

We do use a device- but it's made of leather and it has increased my girth by 1.25". And I'm more of a chained stallion or lion than a wimpy guy. She's completely in control but I'm still very masculine. It makes me very courtly and a bit like the knights of old.

It's amazing how fast chastity play turns the lust dial to 11. 3-5 days and you start going insane when before you were going longer without sex but you were playing video games, watching TV shows and just not thinking about sex. Suddenly it's just sex sex sex sex. My body appears to have retuned to a higher sex drive as well. It's gone into mating mode.

But .. the biggest thing is the incredible emotional intimacy that develops. One person is in control. There's no debating, negotiating, risk of rejection. And the female completely decides if there will be sex or not. Which is very much like when you were 16 to 19. And it puts you in that mode of thinking again very quickly. And the female feels much more comfortable saying what she actually wants instead of being passive aggressive.

I can't recommend it more highly as a way to turbocharge your relationship sexually and emotionally. If you do it right. And that means you do tease. And you do interact. Even if only on the phone. Simply stopping having sex and wandering off to play video games, etc. would put you back in the standard miserable no sex but not in chastity mode so many couples are in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As soon as she wins just look at her and say, 'So, you're a liar, huh. I guess this means that I can never trust you again. So what you are telling me is that our relationship going forward, if I decide to go forward, is never believe another word you say and don't ever expect the truth to come out of your mouth.' Continue to coldly stare directly into her eyes without wavering as she looks at you like she has no idea what you're talking about and she is only thinking about what she's going to do to you for the next 4 days. Then in the same cold voice tell her; 'After the last bet you said you wanted to feel what it would be like to be teased and denied and you were going to lose intentionally, not you MIGHT lose but you were GOING to lose. I never would have agreed to play again because we both know I am terrible at this and I didn't stand any chance whatsoever of beating you. I only played because of what you said at the end last time. So now that I know you are a liar and your word means nothing and I won't ever believe or trust you again, what do you want to do with me?' Continue to stare at her with a hard blank look with no emotion and ask her again; 'Well?'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wholehearted agreement with all the praises heaped upon this story! Many spoke from their own experiences, of which I have not had the pleasure (or the frustration, or the pain, or the deep intimacy). J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous