All Comments on 'Exposed?'

by RunningJib

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
thornyrose13thornyrose13over 12 years ago

Wow. Tense, and beautifully paced! There were a couple of distracting spelling/grammar errors, but overall this is an incredibly erotic, sexy story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unlikely

A common yet erroneous male fantasy casting the woman as the victim of her own sexual desires in the same way that rape victims are often characterized as "asking for it".

Add to that the grammatical and spelling errors and one is left with a rather tawdry effort.

texasacetexasaceabout 10 years ago
Good mental image of a hot encounter....

Good story Jib keep writing and I will keep reading!!! Ace

MagickalgirlMagickalgirlalmost 8 years ago
Nice quickie

cool story, he's like a modern day Robin Hood of Os ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
mm

This is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not highly unlikely at all

Actually this story is highly likely to happen if not exactly this way then another way. I'm saying something like this did happen to me when I was 18 1/2 almost 19. It was a complete surprise and it did happen off in a back room containing files and janitorial items with people working in the rest of the offices and cubicles on that floor. I believe the company was only on one floor of the office building. It was smaller than a guest bedroom but bigger than a walk in closet. The floor space, however, was cramped. I'm female and the perv was male.

sanishensanishenover 6 years ago
Soooo real

this is a fantasy that could be so real - I like your style and the way you leave the reader's own imagination to work - great writing - smiles.

Natasha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRunningJib@RunningJib
3 Followers
Avid reader. Too many hobbies to count. Former high school & collegiate athlete now soft and grey around the edges.

story TAGS