All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet Ch. 04'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
canndcanndover 12 years ago

I know it sounds wierd, but in spite of all the violence, and maybe b/c of it, I loved where you took the story. I like how you had the guts to go big with it. The imagery was great during the attack and I could picture this scary beast in my mind. Keep using lots of descriptive language. You couldn't help but wonder what someone would feel like to not only be attacked so mercilessly by someone they knew, but to have it be by a monstrous beast. I wonder how her mind is going to justify all of it.

I do hope they capture Gary. I think it wouldn't say much for the pack if they can't find one wolf. I also like the mention of his 'friends' since it means there are more like-minded rogues out there to make it interesting. The only thing was that Brett almost showed more emotion than Cole. I know he was probably struggling to keep calm, but it felt a little too calm considering his mate was torn up. I agree he should feel some guilt since he sent her home smelling of him, to a rogue that was clearly showing possessive behavior when he saw them together. Keep writing!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
So Much Happened

in this chapter. From waking up next to Cole and getting the feeling that w/him is where you belong. From being responsible and going home, to being viciously attacked by your roommate. Dreaming of wolves fighting in your living room, you must be dreaming right? Dreaming of a beautiful wolf in the meadow to dreaming of Cole laying next to her. And what of Cole's claim to never let her go? She does hear him, what could that mean?

All in one chapter. And I didn't even mention how well this chapter was told. You have a great way of presenting emotional events rather than just the physical side as may often do. The only way I could have enjoyed this more was know the next chapter has already been submitted. hehe-he

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving this story

Hope the next chapter comes soon. Enjoying this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hi, I'm a fan of this sort of story

of course, I know my own mind, and what stories I enjoy, but if I see MizT and cannd also writing comments, I tend to know that I'm in for a treat. Keep writing lilgirlsix!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love Mate Stories

I love stories of mates and soul mates (yes according to the stories on this site there is a difference) but when someone writes a story with mates and or soulmates and isnt a good writer, it ruins the image of mates and soulmates. You are NOT that person. When you write it's like I'm actually there. A lot more detail would be nice (you put in good details but I like stories that are very descriptive during steamy scenes and I'm sure everyone agrees) and I'm just suggesting it to help you make it even better. Advice can't hurt right? I love your stories.

TheRaven426TheRaven426over 11 years ago
Great Read So Far

Loving the story. 5 stars on this one for imagery in the field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How old is Karen?

Wait so, Cole is technically 200 but he only looks around what? 25? 30? Karen is about 15 years older than Cole so she's 40 or 45? Yikes...

Also, no one says Bro anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Is Karen old? I'm not really into the whole "cougar" thing...

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 3 years ago

I'm new here but I also read stories on Wattpad in fact I was Thinking I'd seemed if you were there too I know a couple of other authors that I started their stories here and ended up following one there her names Adjoaq. I absolutely LOVE her stories and let me tell you I LOVE yours as well!!! OMG you're such an AMAZINGLY TALENTED writer OMG!! I only comment passionately on stories I become one with the story and characters and Honey you've Got IT!!! I was yelling the whole time where are the ones who are supposed to keep an eye on Gary!?! And OMG WHERE ARE THEY!?! WILL THEY MAKE IT IN TIME!?! And then right at the last second Boom there they were and I wooshed out my breath collapsing back into my pillows! You Got This!!! I'm looking forward to finishing this and reading some others like the twins story too!! Keep up the GREAT WRITING!! Oh and it's been medically proven people in comas CAN HEAR people talking to them so I LOVE he talks with her even though he Thinks she can't hear him but the dreams proof she CAN and DOES hear him!!! When he joined her at her job I laughed and just couldn't wait to move on so I could continue so I didn't leave a message but I LOVED ALL OF IT ALL OF THIS AND YOU!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! I'm SO GLAD I come back every so often to see what I can find on here and like I said I'M SO GLAD I DID! I FOUND YOU!!! So off I go for the rest! I'm so glad it's completed because I only read completed stories!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous