All Comments on 'We Were Just Teenagers Scenario 03'

by DetectiveSpecialist

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 12 years ago
Puzzled and then some

Trish is reluctant to have sex with Danny in this chapter but she didn't seem particularly so when they were out in the middle of nowhere enjoying the parents' weekly visit to town and then out in the boat!

Did I miss something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another fucked up story

here we have another writer that can't write a series without a major fuck up. do all readers a favor and delete the three chapters and rewrite them. make chapter one a dream then chapter two the real thing and totally rewrite this crappy chapter. you just wasted your time and ours.

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago

Well I liked it. The anonymous dude should either stand for his opinion by using a real account or stfu... As far as I understood, the three stories aren't really related to each other, but more like various stories on the same theme. They aren't supposed to be one story in three parts, more like three stories collected under one theme. Hope to read more of your stories detective. :)

DetectiveSpecialistDetectiveSpecialistabout 12 years agoAuthor
At least someone gets it..

There won't be a scenario #4 after all of the crap I've been getting about this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow that was great

That was an awesome story in fact that's was an awesome series I loved all three chapters

sexy five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dumb writer

if what mattaker said is true then we have one hell of a stupid writer. the three stories should have either been posted as dreams or about three totally different groups of people. you are dealing with a wide range of people here 90% of us are not going to know what is going on in your warped mind. you would do well to remember "KISS- KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID" and you don't get any more stupid than this writer.

DetectiveSpecialistDetectiveSpecialistover 11 years agoAuthor
Author's note to anonymous.

I have recieved over 140,000 hits on this series, and you seem to be the only one who has a problem with this type of story form. Do me a favor, and go read someone elses stories. Thank you.

D.S.

PS. "Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Great stuff

To your insignificant 'ANONYMOUS' critic, wake up doodle dasher and realise these were separate works of fiction exploring the wonderous things that teenagers can experience, if I have it right.

If not, to hell with it, I enjoyed the hell out of not being subjected to freakish boobs or dicks and being allowed to use my intelligence and think about the story and not to concentrate on my prick!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I really enjoyed the stories, DS, BUT

I agree that it should have been better with different characters in each story. It was confusing and slightly disappointing to having the same characters but different scenarios. I am not criticizing, I am just stating my opinion, not really criticizing. I have been reading fiscion and incest stories for over fifty years and I have never seen a triage of stories presented like this. I repeat, they were each excellent stories, I think the presentation is wrong. I hope this does not irritate you or hurt your feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NO GOOD

the best thing you can do is delete all three and then break your computer so you wont be tempted to post again

trite_readertrite_readerabout 11 years ago
To "NO GOOD"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What a fuckwit! lol

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where

is the ending???

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Smelling smoke

I definitely was smelling smoke coming from this hot story. It was a real fire starter.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
NO, NO, NO !

You never damn well finished this.

I am so tired of unfinished stories.

I'd never have given this 4 stars if I'd realised.

Why do so many authors never finish what they've started ?

So bloody annoying !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

DetectiveSpecialist, I want you to know that I enjoyed your story with the three different scenarios. It was very creative of you. I must admit that I didn't understand what you were doing at first, (like I said, the story was very creative and very different) but eventually I caught on and went with the flow. Now, I'm intrigued and plan to read your other submissions. I know that a great deal of time has passed, but I hope that you have continued to write. Stay well.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a very unique story that I really enjoyed. It was a different layout of sibling incest that I have read. You made each chapters interesting to me. However, in only my opinion their could have been a bit more content in each chapters. Please don't take offense to my comment because I really did enjoy this entire story. Please don't stop at chapter 3 because obviously chapter is not finished and I feel like there could be more for chapter 4. You are truly gifted with your writing and I look forward to reading more of your works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDetectiveSpecialist@DetectiveSpecialist
827 Followers
I have had many comments over the years about how my characters or story endings are flawed, but that's on purpose. After twenty years with a large police department, I've learned that people are flawed and are constantly acting in ways that defy logic. It is that illogical me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES