All Comments on 'Bosom Buddies Ch. 03'

by bosombuddies

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bosom Buddies ch1-3

This is absolutely one of the best series I've ever read on this site ! I do sometimes prefer ones that get to the sex quicker, but the slower buildup here was much more believeable & exciting. Keep up the good work !

TheRealFATANGTheRealFATANGover 12 years ago
Another five.

This chapter was good enough for me to read twice, and I can't wait for more. Seldom fo I read past a couple of chapters, or look forward to them as I did with this one, let alone read them twice. $$ job, you were born to write erotica. I can't wait to see what other plots you come up with after this one.

izzy72izzy72over 12 years ago

Fantastic continuation of this story, can't wait for more!

curlybear53curlybear53over 12 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Bosom Buddies is continuing to be excellent story line. I can imagine this series will be quite long since he still has 3 more friends (especially if they all are friends with benefits). Keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

ENCORE ENCORE!!!!!

Flawless_PGFlawless_PGover 12 years ago
Great story series

Great story series. I hope there's more coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

can't wait to read more...Ian is the luckiest guy on earth!!!! his experiment with the girls could include anything even anal....please do not include a love story between him and one of the girls. it would ruin the sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A work of art

I am very impressed!! The story simply keeps getting better and better with each chapter! Please, continue :) Looking forward to Chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

NEED MOAR

cryforhelpcryforhelpover 12 years ago
Fucking awesome

I would want to give this a 6! Very hot and sweet description of the absolutely, totally, completely best and hottest first time ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First time

Excellent - can stay in First Time though unless he's not going to get the other girls...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!

You have gotta write more!! It can't end like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is such a good series, please post part 4 ASAP!

summiter1summiter1over 12 years ago
Outstanding

I can't wait until the other girls see what they have been missing.

mememe621mememe621over 12 years ago
Really enjoyable!

This is a fantastic story so far. You write with a lot of personality, and you seem to actually care about the ladies in your story, which makes it much more fun to read for those of us who don't love stories in which women are just objects. I'd love to learn more about these 5 girls. Hope you keep the series going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!

This series is amazing! Please keep going!

Chaser56Chaser56over 12 years ago
I Like It!!!

This story line reads as the ultimate fantasy for any guy in school who wasn't a jock - to get the best looking girl in school (or in this case 5 girls) as your girlfriend. I can't wait for the next chapter if for no other reason than to find out where your imagination take them next. I hope that it will be out soon! Keep on writing, mate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The Best Erotica I've Ever Read

This is something special....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That was fucking hot. Well done good sir!

brian358brian358about 11 years ago
Well Done!

Thanks for another fun chapter!

Great game of Truth & Dare and the moments with Liz & Steph were very well written too!

Thanks!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 10 years ago
It keeps getting better

Love this story. Great Threesome!

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 10 years ago
Always save room for dessert.

Read this whole series four times now and the marshmallows get me every time. Buxom best friends naked and playing with sugary treats, the lucky guy, and each other ... epic.

By far one of the sexiest scenes I've ever read.

janalyjanalyover 9 years ago
why

why only 5 stars possible ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I can't handle it...

I'm openly fingering myself under my desk. My door to my office is locked. not doing any work today.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
S' more

Agreed, I'm not getting much done either. Well reading counts ch 4 will have to wait, going to mow some lawn, and trim some bush/hedge.

roveroneroveroneabout 8 years ago
So hot!

My 2nd time, re-reading...even hotter than I remember...1st times ar always great,special.

Very likable characters, like the dialogue.

Going to be a fave story.

SanitariumprSanitariumprover 7 years ago

Fuckin amazing... amazingly hot and tender at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I've lost count now, so all of the girls have had sex now? If I remember there were two that had sex already... I dont think Corrine was one of them and I dont remember him having sex with her yet either! Argh! This is what I get for reading at night when Im super tired!!!

Ive obviously read this story before since Ive already scored it, but it must have been a long while since I dont remember the story!

Ive never had any interest in big tits at all, they actually kinda turn me off, not too bad if they have small, shapely areolas and nice long nipples, hehe. Usually they seem to be really big and/or stretched out of shape which turns me off. My wife has C cup sized boobs but Id be happy with a handfull all the way down to barely a rise with nice nipples!

Umm, my point, yeah, lets get to that! Lol, anyway this whole scene was actually a hell of a turn-on, and Ive never had ANY interest in tit fucking at all!! Who could pass up a four way squeeZe and spraying up onto their faces while they were frenching?!? Hehehe ;). Two thumbs up I say!!

You know, I dont know where I actually want this series to go, it's kind of a heart twister! :/. I mean you kinda dont want it to be 'they all finished college and went their separate ways and lived happily ever'... I kinda want him to get together with one of the girls ....erm...or two, permanently :). ....hell, I want them all to move in a house together, marry, make lots of babies and luve happily ever after, but I guess thats pushing the fantasy button a little too long and hard! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great, Just Great...

...and the sex was pretty good too! Enjoyed the pace, the style, the unwinding characters of the Girls, and the results the patient Ian obtained for his honest efforts. Looking forward to more yet to cum, and Thanx for the Read!

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Still loving it the second time around, even though I don't think of myself as a big boob lover.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Awesome. Every adolescent male’s fantasy. And some of us don’t change at adult hood either.

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Every old man's fantasy too !

I'm drawn in for a second round/read of pleasure. I could never have the patience that ian has, but look what he has gotten up to now.

Girls talk, I do hope so for Ian's well being

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/4/2021) This is turning out to be one of the best series I've read on this site. This story is so innocent, tender, and erotic all at the same time. The characters are so real; you have to feel for all of them, not just Ian, the lucky SOB who is the innocent caring nice guy. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This stuff is HOT!

crankenheimercrankenheimeralmost 2 years ago

This is good, damn GOOD, just imagining this happening is so f**king hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the best “coming of age” stories I have ever had the pleasure to read. Listening to everyone’s experiences and fears brings back memories of High School and even slightly earlier back when what would now be considered trivial worries or problems yet they were these major life decisions back in the day. An honest and caring look at what could be real life for some people going through it today. Thanks for the trip back in time to something I haven’t even thought about for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing how this keep getting better and better each chapter. Onto the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Very cool! Thank you! Hoping this continues.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureover 1 year ago

Wish my first time was as hot as this! 5

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Magnificent...just Magnificent!! And I do not mean the boobs!!

This story...so special, full of emotional attachment between Ian and "his" girls...individually, and collectively!

Glad I came back to this, and now, on to the next chapter!

Five**5**Stars...Yyyaaayyy!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good stuff ... other than every single woman in his life having gargantuan tits. Not every reader wants to read about beach ball boobs.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Another fantastic chapter, being a big boob fan and a chocoholic I must admit I totally enjoyed it. Definitely looking forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

Really enjoying your story line.

morbidfrostmorbidfrost4 months ago

You could have wrote a novel with only the words "34DD" what the hell is with ppl and big breasts they just get in the way to me...

StewarttrigStewarttrig2 months ago

Could use some additional editing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbosombuddies@bosombuddies
4660 Followers
1/2/2016 - happy New Years everybody. Posted my stories from here up on CHYOA.com, to make it easy for anyone interested in taking them in different directions (looking at you, people who thought Ian wound up with the wrong girl in Bosom Buddies). Here's the link: https://ch...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES