All Comments on 'I Have Some Instructions for You'

by EroticProse

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
EroticProseEroticProseover 12 years agoAuthor
Hello Readers!

Hello patrons of Literotica, I am the author of this story. Any comments would be very much appreciated, so if you enjoyed the text let me know or tell me what you liked or disliked.

SmokinJSmokinJover 12 years ago
Hot!

I enjoyed your story very much! I especially like the perspective you wrote it in. Hope to read more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A nice idea.

And very hot, while it lasted - which wasn't nearly long enough. Tease her all you like but don't tease us! 4 stars.

AlexustAlexustover 12 years ago
~Added to my Favorite Author Listing

~EroticProse,

I must agree...this was very hot & had me urning for more! I like the directive, flow...& did I say your story was hot? Look forward to hearing more from you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ummm, can I also by yours? Ganna

Wonderful wrighting. Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

I have read all of your sensual stories so far, and I find them absolutely wonderful. A perfect mix of sensuality with a pinch of delightful cruelty. But also the fact that this is not only mindless teasing, that you have paid close attention to the importance of relaxing, the right state of mind, and that you are able to reassure any doubts or fears a submissive could have concerning your orders. Thank you Sir. I do hope for a continuation of these.

emosubmissiveemosubmissiveover 9 years ago
oh my

this was to amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ahh

Do you have an email Master,I wish to have more of your instructions if you are willing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Audio

This would be awesome as an audio story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous