All Comments on 'Play Date'

by angstypleasure

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
" for the female of the species is more deadly then the male"

I feel like I know these people just a bit and am curious to know more . Both primary females seem to be manipulating the narrator. He's not complaining much ( yet ).

The author shows a deft touch relating information in & out of the bedroom , elevating this above "stroke story status " . The story could end here or stretch out . An elastic ending , well played indeed . Quite possibly another shoe has yet to be dropped .,Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Entertaining story-well written

Good ending. Didn't expect it. Has possibilities for continuation. Story was erotic and held my interest. For some reason, never read your stories, will have to remedy that. Thanks. Score: 5 (ML)

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
A great example of what a loving wife story should be

The is an excellent example of a well written loving wife story and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good to see you back

Glad you're still writing. I enjoy all your stories, and I enjoyed this one very much. Especially the affectionate poly aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
They shouldn't released you from your asylum cell.

There is enough excrement on this site already.

wron01wron01almost 12 years ago
Excellent story - but unfinished

You've put enough time and detail into this story to make it a real one (not just a stroke job), and as such it is unfinished. It ends with an impending crisis that promises to reveal more about the two women and their relationship with Jill's husband.

1jbm1jbmover 11 years ago
Hot and very sexy!

Hot and enjoyable story!

Looking forward to more

Thanks for a good read

Joe

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I needed

to turn up the air conditionjng while I was reading that! That was hot - that was good - that needs another chapter. Please?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Talk needed NOW!

Excellent story. Hard to believe Anne's hubby married her as a nanny, but maybe his Ex is ready to go back to 'married'! In any event, Hubby and Sweetie need to use their good rapport and communication skills right away! I would suggest that they agree to treat Anne as their joint mistress, and tell her (together) that manipulation games will be grounds for termination!

I liked the fact that Hubby finally recognized that Sweetie was acting more out of her OWN interest than his, and gently called her on it!

5*

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Loved the story

Would love to have seen another chapter to this. Great story!

JackallsJackallsabout 9 years ago
Nice twist

Nice ending; it enhances the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice twist at the end, but...

this story feels incomplete. I expected a better resolution at the end rather than make assumptions. Another chapter, post script or something needs to be added.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

This was very much a true-to-life story, with false starts and uncertain go-aheads, with ambiguity and emotional impacts and the occasional lie. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more ?

Can we get to see the 'next instalment' ?

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
The Fall Guy....

He is going to regret what is happening. Jill practically forced him to screw Anne the first time. Jill wanted her too and got her. I'm seeing this story ending up in divorce. Both are cheating on each other and there was no need for it. They both 'loved' each other before Anne came into the picture. He could have stopped it at first so now the cheating door is open and Jill has the key..... The storyline and characters are Just ok. Nothing new or old here, just a standard cheating story but both are involved in their own infidelity. Just not my kind of story, 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A bit of a twist at the end, but not a crisis. He explains what happened. Jill hardly has anything to complain about. And they discuss where do we go from here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous