All Comments on 'How I Eat My Own Cum'

by eatwithhelp

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very realistic

Nice story a lot ot real feelings and emotions. Girlfriend has good understanding and will help in other ways

ctarrantellactarrantellaover 12 years ago
Not alone

You're not alone. There are a lot of guys who feel this way. My wife and I have gone through the same experience. It took me year's to cum inside my wife then go down on her. Same thing happened when I'd cum on her breasts. I always had every desire to lick her clean. Then I would chicken out. When talking about it with her during foreplay or sex it would get me rock hard. Even when I'd cum in her mouth I would cum so much and so long she couldn't keep it in her mouth long enough to swap it into my mouth. While we talk about it a lot more than we do it, it is great when we do. To her, it shows her I wouldn't ask her to do anything I myself wouldn't do.

The first time I licked my own semen off my wife was the first time she let me cum on her actual face. The deal was she would only allow me to do that if I licked it off her. Before that I could never cum on her face. Read the story I recently posted. Most of our desires revolve around this. Like I said, you're not alone.

Don't listen to the haters. There is nothing gay about me and my own cum is all I want to taste. I also enjoy the few times I got my wife to squirt in my mouth and on my face.

I understand where you are coming from and there are a lot of people who do and won't admit it.

CT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Me to

Everytime I told myself to eat it I would cum an then loose all desire to do it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Eating your own

I back up the others here. Most of us think about it but go off the idea the moment we cum. One way I tried was catching it and freezing it! When I was in the mood I defrosted it and tasted it, I think it loses something, it was just very thin tasteless water.

The way I overcame my problem was an accident but it will sound gay to most of you. For reasons which would take too long to tell in a comment, I had a cock in my mouth. The owner then ejaculated into my mouth without warning. Now at this point I hadn't cum my myself so I was still receptive to it. And guess what? I loved it! It was an amazing taste, texture and sensation. I did pursue that on other occasions and every time was equally wonderful. It was at this point that I accepted the fact that I am bi-sexual, even though it's only orally.

The other obvious way of tasting cum before you cum yourself is to have a MMF threesome with your partner.That's a delight in itself but one of the best spinoffs is that you can get to taste a man/woman mix of juices from your partners pussy. Those who've tried this all seem to love it. Since then when I masturbate I nearly always cum in my hand or a small medicine sized cup and drink it immediately. This is certainly nice for me now but somebody elses will always taste better ;O)

Open your mind and let it go!

icp@europe.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yet to do it

I have fantasized about eating my own cum for a while now. I'm not gay, happily married instead. I have asked my wife to help me on many occasions but when I get to actually doing it, I suddenly don't want to do it as soon as I cum. Very weird considering thinking about it is what makes me cum in the first place. This is good to know I'm not alone in this fantasy. I've even been tied up and had my wife attempt to give it to me, but I just can't open my mouth to do it.

I have eaten some before, but not the whole lot, just one glob or so.

Thanks for posting your story on here. :) I'll keep trying on my end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How to love doing it

I find the best way is to almost reach the brink of orgasm so that quite a bit if cum escapes, then lick your hand clean as you finish off properly, it is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I already licked the cum out of my girlfriends pussy two or three times, and everytime I love it. But I also cannot eat my own cum alone, even though I fantasize about it. After I cum, I loose the urge.

Often I cum on her tits, but I never could lick my sperm from her tits. I think the idea highly exciting, but after I cum I chicken out. Anyway, its good to know I´m not alone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Always Eating My Cum

For years I never thought of doing this. Then I began keeping my cum and freezing it. When I was ready to jerk off I'd take it out and it would defrost quickly. Then when jerking and just before cumming I'd take a mouthful. It was a major turnon. Now I always shoot onto a plastic surface and immediately lick it up. I can't imagine not eating it now. I envy guys who can get their cocks right over their mouths and shoot directly into their mouth. My advice - if it bothers you at first just keep on doing it and soon you'll really like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love my CUM

What I like to is wait until I've saved up a big load. Then I go to the internet and find solo cum shots. It really turns me on watching all those cocks shooting loads of tasty cum and wish I was there to swallow it all. When I'm getting ready I'll slide a butt plug up my ass and sit down and start grinding it in my ass. My prscum really starts to flow then and I scoop it up. I get myself right to the edge and thats when my cock starts oozing cum, which I scoop up and eat, when my cock stops oozing I climax and it's so GOOOD !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
eating own cum

I eat my own cum every chance I get love it. I'm transgender. will eat others too

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love own cum

I love eating my own cum can't get enuff. wish strarted earlier. will eat others too. why waste it. yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
eating cum

i like to eat mine at least 5 times a week and i love it cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

started last year cant get enough

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kissing

My GF and I make out after everytime i cum in her mouth, it's awesome!!! She loves it, I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wife helps me eat own cum

i love when my wife talks to me and tells me to play with my balls, 1 at a time, so she can watch and describe in detail what she sees me doing. she told me to pull on 1 ball and stretch it out until it hurt. after about 15 minutes of her describing what she's seeing, she grabs my cock and strokes it up and down. She then said "open your mouth", which i did. she strokes it faster and faster until i can feel my balls tighten up then bingo, i shoot the first rope and she aimed for my open mouth, describing every moment. i came 5 more times, getting most of my cum in my mouth and the rest all over my face. then we have a big kiss and she sucks cum out of my mouth and then lets it drip down on my face. amazing. i'm jerking off as i write this and will lick my cum covered hand until its all gone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
swallow my own cum

I wanted to swallow my cum also so i laid on my back with me legs behind my back and just cum directly in my mouth...

by swaowing that i got horny again and did it a second time

i love my cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
how do i....

I find the idea of tasting my own cum so horny, especially sharing it with my wife, and often end up thinking about it during the day. However much I try and encourage my wife to share my cum with me (my ultimate fantasy), it hasn't quite worked out yet. Still trying though.......!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love It

My wife gets incredibly turned on when I lick my cum off of her tits. We always share it when I cum in her mouth. Absolute turn on !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
We do it. It's great!

I had the same reservation for years. Wanted to do it. came and then lost all desire. Talked about with my wife. She thought it was hot and solve another problem. I usually came first and she would take longer. She thought if I did it, she'd be turned on by it and come quicker. So, I pushed myself forward and made myself do it. It wasn't a turn on for me, but it was for her. We experimented a bit. Now, when my wife is frisky, she'll ride me cowgirl style, and if I cum before her, she will hold it in, scoot forward, straddle my shoulders and smother me with her pussy and have me lick her until she comes, or she'll lay on top of me backwards and put her ass in my face and smother me with her ass while my cum drips out and down while she plays with her clit. Either way, I LOVE being smothered, and I LOVE licking her ass, so its a win/win. I usually get another boner right away. Its funny. I never ever taste my own cum unless I'm licking it out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm one of those lucky guys who can selfsuck. I perform this erotic act 2 or 3 times a week. Most every time with the intention of cumming in my own mouth. However the few seconds between orgasm and shooting causes me to chicken out. Its like my libido goes from overdrive to stalling out. What I sometimes do is cum in a small container and freeze it. Saving up to 4 or 5 good loads. Than I will warm it up and coat my cock head with it and lick and suck in off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cum is yummy and sexy and healthy

I eat my from time to time. I've been with girls that love it and eat their cum when I go down on them so wanted to try it. There's a trick. Before your at the edge of cummimng let go of your cock and cum a little. That way you get about half a load with the feeling of a full orgasm and you can do it 3-4 times with practice. Celery hellps too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
years of practice

It's taken me 40 years to get sorted but I now eat all my cum when l masturbate. l have edging sorted and can wank for hours eating 3-4-5 ejaculations not to mention all the precum. I wank for as long as possible and stop just as I feel I'm about squirt, providing l resist touching my cock at the orgasm stage l ejaculate without orgasm and off you go again. Now when l say squirt l guess anyone in their 50's will know l mean ooze but the upside is you don't lose it around the room, its stuck to your cock to be scooped up for consumption. Richard NZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
l agree

I agree with Richard, Edging is the way to go, l am 53 and masturbate as often as l can and l too can eat 3-4 ejaculations in 1 session. After years of eating my cum this way l am now able to eat my orgasm ejaculation which is usually a fair good mouth full. If you really want to eat your own cum learn to edge!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Eat my own cum

As a teenager and early adulthood, I would autofellatio and cum in my mouth, swallow. I thought I was the only person in this world that did this. I therefore had a great sense of guilt from my addiction.

Being too old without the agility to perform autofellatio anymore, I masturbate. (Wife is diabetic with no interest in sex) When I climax, I take the first few squirts in hand and eat it immediately while I'm still cumming. I love my taste. I am not gay, but lately I have fantasized about taking another man's penis in my mouth and mine in his till orgasm just to savor their taste. Thats all it will ever be, because I wouldn't know how to accomplish it. I won't cheat on my wife, but oh do I long for the touch of someone else on my cock, even if it has to be a man's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My first time

The first time I ever ate my own cum was when I had my girlfriend on top fucking my cock. She had been drinking and was feeling great. I shot my load very fast without her even knowing. She then slid up my chest and shoved her pussy on my face before I knew it. At first all it was was a very wet pussy then my cum started running out. I got so turned on by this I couldn't stop eating her. After that I would cum in her and try to not let her know so I could bury my face between her legs. A lot Easyer when she has been drinking. I really don't think she ever knew.

My wife now knows I love it and gets very turned on by it. She jacks me off on her tits then grabs me by the back of the head to force me to clean her up.

She also shoves my face between her legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i love it

I have enjoyed eating my own cum since I was 15 years old.

I have had several gf's that like to watch me do it and would let me cum on their nipples or ass and lick it off. I also like it when they let me cum in their mouth and then share it with me during a kiss after we are finished.

I am straight but fantasize about being BI. Will never give up sex with women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I also eat my own cum/

Sometimes my wife will put on one of her shiny raincoats which makes me horny as hell so i cum on her tits and then i cleanup ,its a turn on for me when she wears her raincoats to bed as it makes me cum twice as much .I love the taste and texture of cum and also fantasize about a huge cock in my mouth ,untill the day that actually happens i will always wonder what that must be like to actually blow another cock ,But it never seems to happen,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eating my cum

I put my legs up on the wall by the head board and aim my cock towards my mouth.

The first time was incredible. Cum is warm and salty if you get it directly from your cock. Not sure I like cum but have done this. Sometimes I chicken out...Also licking cum off my Wife's beautiful full breasts is awesome. Then I kiss her with it. She likes this. Once a girl friend sucked me off and climbed up and frenched me. Big full load of cum ended down my throat. It doesn't mean you are gay.

Wish I could suck my own cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love my cum

I eat my own cum all the time. My wife doesn't like the idea, so it's only when I jack off, and especially when I'm traveling. I especially like to cum in a wine glass with a few drops left then swirl the mixture in my mouth before swallowing. Yum !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not planned

We had a threesome. My friend was fucking and apparently cumming. I didn't see her pussy leaking, so I thought he had not cummed at all and had her pussy sucked. It was not the ordinary taste of her juice and aroused as I was eating his cum and enjoyed it. I wondered if my own cum had the same smell and masturbated on her mouth. I kissed her at the first load and found it so attractive, that I ate it all. My friend and his wife have longly discussed my experience. N

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are not alone

Your story could be mine! I finally ate my own a couple days ago after sharing the fantasy with my wife. I came all over her pussy and she rubbed her hand through it then lifted her cum coated fingers to my mouth. At first I just couldn't do it, but then I opened my mouth and let her feed it to me. It was fantastic! I waited way too long to try it and now I can't wait to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoying my cum

I had the same problem taking my first taste of my cum. Once I would cum I would lose the feeling of eating my own cum. I learned that just before I would cum hard I could shoot some cum into my hand. I could do this a couple of times and get a big load in my hand to swallow before cumming completely. I do this all the time now while jacking off. I really enjoy the taste of my own cum. I hope someday to suck on another cock and drink his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I like to jerk off slowly and wait for the pre-cum,it tastes very sweet,if I am lucky,I can get a`good mouthful,it is very exiting,makes me wonder if I could suck a cock to feel the cum quirking down my throat.does this mean I'm gay ?

selftasteselftasteover 10 years ago
Eating cum

I have tried for years to eat my cum,but when I came,I stopped,but now I can!I jerk off slowly and when I feel am going to cum,I stop and wait for my cock to leak out the pre-cum,it tastes great and I am now very satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tried a Few Time

Over the years, I always fantasized about eating my own cum. Every time I jerked off, I'd tell myself to just do it, but always chicken out at the very last second. I wasn't fearful of the taste or anything. I always attributed to the chickening out as some kind of hormone change at the last second.

Anyway, I was at work several years ago and got incredibly horny. Nobody was around, so I locked my office door and sat back down behind my desk. I was super hard and started stroking my cock while still inside my pants. After a while, I unzipped, took it out, and continued stroking. Once again, I said to myself to just give it a try. I kept stroking, then stopping, stroking, stopping...for a while. I just couldn't hold out any longer, so decided to jerk it until I came. Normally, I'd cum into some napkins I had in my desk, then drop those into a leftover Styrofoam coffee cup.

Again, I told myself to taste it. So, I kept stroking and stroking and just as I was about to cum, I stood up, still stroking, and cupped my hand and came into my palm. Now, I've done that many times and then again chickened out. But this time, I just told myself that this was the time and took it all into my mouth at once.

It was actually different that I had imagined. First, it's not that "hot" cum you hear of in porn. Yes, it was warm, but apparently just about the same temperature of inside my mouth. It was indeed warm, but not hot. Second, I kept it in my mouth for a bit before swallowing and noticed it was not all gooey. In those days, I cam a lot, but it was a cross between gooey and a bit more watery - at least when just cumming without it going into my mouth. But I was surprised that it had a rather watery consistency. Not thick and gooey. It was definitely not like egg whites, which I expected it to be. It had almost no taste that I could detect. It was creamy-like, but wasn't salty or sour.

After a moment or two in my mouth, I just swallowed it all. I expected to gag or something, but did not. I just swallowed and that was it. I licked my hand a bit to try and get anything leftover, since I could tell my palm was getting sticky.

Since that time, I've very often wanted to do it again and in just about every instance, I chickened out. Yes, I was able to do it a couple more times over the years, but that's it. As of this writing, it's probably been about 3-4 years since tasting it the last time, and I've jerked off and wanted to try again many, many times since.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My thoughts of Eating Your own Cum

I have had this problem many times. The only way that I can get myself to achieve this goal is to masterbate with legs over my head that way my dick would always be hovering over my anxious mouth. However, after I have finished cumming, the cum that does not make it into my mouth, but in many places on my face I do not eat. This is because I am no longer excited. One thing that I would definitely like to accomplish is being flexible enough to suck my own dick. I am sure that it I can do this, that when I cum, I will suck it all down and swallow it and enjoy it. If you know any ways of stretching to reach the point of giving myself a blowjob, then please let me know!!! P.S. I am not gay and this is one of the greatest fantasies that I have ever had!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just thinking about it makes me so hot

I love to jackoff an have for a many years an have wanted to taste my cum my pre-cum is real sweet so the next time I jacked off I was going to eat it but when I shot my load I just couldn't do it but every time I jacked off I still wanted to eat it so I said to myself if I didn't see me cum maybe that would help so the next time I blind folded so I couldn't see when I came I thought that it would help an it did the more I thought about it the hotter I got it didn't take me long to cum that I cought it in my hand it was so hot I put it in my mouth an held it for a while then I swallow it from that day on I ate every load an loved every drop I am in my seventies an I am still eating every load just wished that I would have started sooner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
try this with your girlfriend

My boyfriend sometimes has similar thoughts. I have known about it for years, and I have to admit, the idea of him tasting his own cum turns me on. The problem you seem to have is that once you have had your orgasm, the desire to eat your cum is pretty much gone. the same with my boyfriend. During blowjobs he would say things like "keep my cum in your mouth so I can see/taste it" etc. Then when I would, he had no interest in actually seeing/eating it.

Soooo, what I decided to do was begin by giving him a blow job, making sure to keep plenty of pre cum in my mouth. Then, I would get on top to have sex, and kiss him to let him taste his cum, by kissing me, licking my lips and sucking my tounge. It would turn both of us on so much we pretty much always both orgasm within 15 seconds. By doing this with your partner, you would be able to taste your cum before you have had your orgasm and lost interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cumming

I love to jack off at times. Never waste it. I cum in large table spoon and enjoy. Sometimes I lick all the cum out of my wife. When she lets me. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cumsicle

i used to be able to deep throat myself when i was a teen, i could shoot straight down my throat, other times i would make it a lil sloppier. but i am older now and cant even come close to sucking myself. but in the heat of the moment i cant think of anything else but my man juice in my mouth. but like everyone else who isnt gay i lose the craving as soon as i cum. but i have found a delicious alternative. i bought some non lubricated condoms and squirt into it when i cum then i freeze it. when jerking off or having sex with the wife i pull out the condom and use a pin to pierce the tip. its so nice and delicious having it in my mouth when i crave it. you can suck on it and get your cum when ever you like.

something else i have noticed. i cum in a shot glass more often than anything else, then i let it sit for 5-10 minutes, let it get thinner. there is a HUGE difference in taste. its so delicious waiting for it to thin out. also nice when sharing with the wife. i suck it out of her pussy and share with her or blow in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
luv to eat my cum juices

I also luv to jerk off and drink my sperm, it is so sexy to fill my mouth with the first and biggest load. Then I still stroke slowly and savor the beautiful texture, the delicious taste of my efforts. I have sucked many cocks over the years, and not once have I ever missed a drop of precious cum juice, no matter how big of a load. Love to snowball with my lover after he creams, sharing his seed with him in a long, passionate kiss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cum and more cum

I love to jack off and eat my own cum. I've brought it up to my wife at times, and would love to lick it off her tits. She isn't into the idea, so I eat alone !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
how to

This is the way to eat the cum without loosing interest:

first you hold for a few days to get really turned on.

then then next day, without much thinking or watching porn go to the bathroom and jack off as fast as you can on your dick before it gets hard. When you feel you're about to cum, just stop. You'll shoot the cum without orgasming. You can then eat it, and will probably cum just by tasting it in the next few seconds. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cum with food

Interesting article. Have you tried ejaculating onto some food? Try it over a salad by using your cum is a salad dressing. Or how about with some fruit, shoot your load over a banana and then eat the banana as if it was custard. You'll find your semen to be a lot more healthier alternative .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Snowball

I am having an affair with a women at work. Sometimes we go to a part of the warehouse where there are no people and she gives me blowjobs. If I ask she will kiss me after I cum and we share my cum. It tastes awesome and I love her for doing this for me. We rarely get to have sex but sometimes we go 69 after I cum. Seeing her cum covered pussy right in front of my face gets me so hard. It is not easy to get past the part where I no longer want to but when I do there is nothing better than eating a cum filled pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet Reward of Long Edging

The edge is where I live. I will often jack off at work many times throughout the day but never permit myself to cum. When my cock is starting to get sore and the precum is leaving wet spots on my pants I usually go for "just one more" tug session and add one more pull after I hit the edge. It usually makes me ejaculate a full load into my had without that deep gut, ball squeezing orgasm, so the urge to luck my hand clean stays strong. I usually lick the full load and finger swipe any final pearls that I can coax out and add them to the party in my mouth. I like to let the cum swish around in my mouth as long as possible. Sometimes I just nod and smile when headed back to my desk. Inlet the cum dance around and slowly swallow small amounts that mix with my saliva. I have made it last 20 minutes like this before just guzzling the rest of my load. Usually by they I have to head back to the loo for a final blast that I just send straight into a tissue with a full release. Amazing. My personal record in one day was when I edged out tasty cum 23 times before the final cum dump. Still can't eat it after the full orgasm but every ejaculation up until that point usually end up in my mouth. Just started eating my own about 3 years ago. Spewed on pizza at a hotel one night to try it. Loved it so much now can't get enough. Only problem with edging out cum several times to eat before orgadm is that I get less and less with each mini-release. I want a full mouthful sometime. Anyone else try this too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We will exchange experience? If you want to exchange emails on experience to swallow own cum, email me: ogaloselvagem77@gmail.com I do it!

If you want to exchange emails on experience to swallow own cum, email me: ogaloselvagem77@gmail.com

I do it!

Edgeman420Edgeman420over 9 years ago
Ate Three Full Loads of My Cum This Morning

I had a hot, completely hands-free edging session right before my shower this morning. Edged out a full ejaculation without the intense orgasm. As soon as the hot cum hit my hand I licked it all up and played with it on my toungue. I let it swirl around in my mouth while I started jacking in the shower. As I drank it down little by little my cock got rock hard and I ended up blowing another full load of thick love juice into my palm without having the "final" full blown orgasm. Once again I had the strong urge to lap up every last drop of my delicious nectar and I let it stay in my mouth while I got dressed. Slowly swallowed little sips as I drove into work. I stayed so damned horny that I could hardly wait to make and drink some more. Well once again, it wasn't long before I hit the men's room for another session. Thank goodness it was empty. I dropped my pants and started another hands-free edging session. It didn't take long before I shot a third load of warm cum into my waiting palm and quickly licked it clean. I was amazed at the volume of cum because I usually end up with less after multiple jackin/edging sessions in a row. I almost had a mouthful each time. I had planned to just keep going all day but I got greedy during what turned out to be the final session. This time I roughly stroked my cock really fast and hard. I tried to stop before I hit the point of no return but it was too late. I went flying over the edge with a leg quivering ball-squeezing orgasm. Once I hit the full on intensity I totally lost the desire to eat my spunk so I shot it into the toilet and called it quits for my morning work break. What a delicious and very erotic way to start the day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i love my own cum

I love my own cum now I want to try another guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Want to eat cum

I like to eat cum of boys of age 15-18 years .Please mail me or ping me at s619043@gmail.com ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the thought of it gets me so horny

I have been able to bring myself to do it a few times and really enjoyed the taste and the feeling of all the hot thick jizz on my face. I lay on the bed with my legs up the wall and let it flow. I've got an eight and a half inch cock and can only get within four inches of being able to suck myself .... frustrating as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I do too ...

I eat my own cum from time to time, mostly after jacking off and mostly in the shower, so I can spit out if I want (which I never do ... I love to swallow). I've brought it up to my wife, and she's getting closer to ordering me to eat it off her tits. If I can get her into it, I may eat every load!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
me too

great story. I love eating my own cum, too. Sometimes, at work, I'll masturbate in the bathroom right to the edge where I am a split second for a full orgasm. If I stop at just the right moment I'll get just a little bit of cum. I'll lick that right up and hold in my mouth, savoring it, and swishing around a little bit in my mouth. my dick will stay hard and I'll stay aroused. Then I'll button back up and walk down the hallway with the cum in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sucking up my own cum

I love to cum on to babydoll vintage nighties with long nylon ribbons when my cum gets on to the most of the ribbons I put the the ribbon that has the most cum on them then I put it into my mouth and then really suck it off. It tastes great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Further to eating my own cum

As I said,I love playing around in babydoll vintage nylon nighties with long wide nylon ribbons.So I have this particular babydoll nightie that has a big bow in the front with two long ribbons and two bows either side so with 10 nice long ribbons to play with around my cock and balls its great.What I love doing is this.I love to pull the long ribbons back and forth over and under my hard penis then let my gizz go along the ribbons till they are nice and wet. Then I get that part of the ribbon or ribbons into my mouth and suck hard till all of my cum is off the ribbons and sometimes the chiffon overlay.I love eating my cum that way its so sexy,especially when I've been playing around in that sexy baby-doll nightie with all the nylon chiffon and ribbons.I love the sissy,frilly nighties and obviously lots of long nylon ribbons and bows.More ribbons and bows the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Plus further to eating my own cum

As I've been writing about sexy babydoll nighties with lots of long nylon ribbons that I just adore and love wearing to bed and playing around in.Well my girl friend she loves to watch me suck my gizz off the nylon ribbons when she can't have sex, that gives me a big BUZZ and I love it when she watchs me sucking all my cum off the ribbons.

Then one day she came up with this idea, that maybe I'd like to get into my babydoll nightie in front of her friends and shoot all my cum over the long ribbons then suck it off while they watch.Then,boy oh boy,my heart began to throb with huge excitement ,all I could say to her was"WHEN" she said she would get it arranged with her friends the next weekend,all I said was "whew" that would be wonderful."I couldn't wait then,for the next few days.I's just so excited,constantly.Then Saturday came,and six of her friends,came around to my place.she said they had to wear sexy nighties too,which they did,then I went and changed into my babydoll nightie with all those long ribbons,and while the girls were in the lounge on the couch I came bounding out with my heart in my mouth,and a huge hard on making the nightie stick out and they all said" what a fantastic nightie all those long ribbons and sexy frills" So then I laid down on a blanket and started playing with myself, then I said " gather around closer you girls" then in no time I started to feel like cumming so I took off my nightie and got the long ribbons together so I could cum on to them,by this time I's beside myself, and quickly I said " ok girls watch REAL close" then I just let fly with a HUGE load of cum all over the ribbons they were so so wet,then more CUM as I's so excited with all those girls watching so close,plus my girl friend, THEN the BIG moment,..... I got the ribbons, in my mouth,and licked and sucked as much CUM as I could, the girls were amazed and could not believe what was happening right before their very eyes.

I was so excited too as I said that my gizz just kept flowing out of my cock on the chiffon, frills, and ribbons, it was the best cumming I'd ever experienced.

All the girls said after that they just loved watching me cum into my nightie and on the long wide nylon ribbons, then me sucking madly on the ribbons and swallowing my CUM.What a HUGE buzz, the best yet....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Plus further to eating my own cum

The three stories below are completely fictious they are all made up just to get any readers going.I wanted to make them as far from the truth as possible, which I did.so Never believe everything you read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
she has to guide you

ive been with my woman for 4 years now. we experiment with all types of sex. easiest way to be trained to eat your cum is by having your partner play the dominant role. ive licked up my cum from her tits and shared it with her, off her ass, from her pussy. if shes dominant and controls you and there is no pause from the second your done cumming until your face and tongue is all over your cum. it will come naturally, it has to flow during the act of sex and believe me it goes much more smoothly that way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What will impress your lady

If us men expect our women to like it,we should not be afraid to eat it too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i eat my own

i do the same thing i love it ill lay on my belly with the head of my dick in my palm and and just hump my hand as i start to cum i lick my hand then i do it again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cum

after the first time i wanted more, it was easy to do after that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Its Good!!!

I love sucking my hot cum out of a tight wet pussy. It keeps me hard and makes her cum like crazy!!! I also like cumming all over her naked body and licking her clean!!! And there's nothing like drawing a hot load out of a throbbing hard cock as he shoots it out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Eating My Own Spunk & All Others

I've been eating my own cum for many years now. Nothing better than the taste & smell of cock spunk. Just adore a really strong,powerful sperm aroma & taste. Love the cum,thick,creamy,salty & tart.Just sniffing & smelling the cum loads makes me rock hard & ready to shoot again.I go to the adult bookstore arcade about every weekend. I always search for the booths with the strongest spunk aroma in them.Once inside,I look & search for the spunk.Sperm will be on the walls,in the floor,on the video screen,in the chair,on the benches. I sniff & smell the anonymous loads as I beat off with my door cracked open.I can edge for hours on end when I do this.Usually its a 4 to 5 hour jack off session as I lick & sniff the anonymous cock spunk in the booths. I end up eating all the spunk from all the different cocks that shot there. Each cum load has a different taste for sure.Some is really salty.Some is tart & tangy,others are somewhat a sweet taste. Mixing it all together is such a turnon as others stand at my booth door to watch. Once I'm ready to squirt myself, I aim my cock right into my face & wide open mouth. I have a tiny 2 inch rock hard cock,less than a 1/4 inch soft. I get the cock as close as I can to my mouth & blow the load hard,right onto my tongue. I savor the load before I eat & swallow it all. Others watching,will follow,shooting & blowing their loads all over my face & into my open mouth. I've eaten as many as 30 loads in one night there. Not counting the loads I ate from the booths. I'm addicted to the taste & smell,nothing better & will forever me a cock,cum,spunk & sperm eater. My own & any others I can get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love it

Love to eat my own cum and other mens too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cum? Yes! My own? Not so much...

I love to eat cum, but when I eat my own when I masturbate, there's not much thrill for me. The thrill for me is knowing that my lover is getting off when he shoots in my mouth, or that I am turning them on when I clean it out of her pussy or lick it off of their body. I tried it again today when I was alone just to be sure. I ate it because I wanted to be sure, but it was like I'd heard others say - the build up was exciting, but once I came, that excitement vanished. It tastes so blah that it's not even something I would say is a good snack...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Eating my own cum

I regularly go onto webcam sites and masturbate to anyone who wants to watch...and then eat my own cum on cam. Some love it, some don't like the idea..don't think I would do it without being watched

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's good

I eat my own cum, but love it when i can eat another man. i'm a married guy, but love to suck men on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love it too

I've been eating my cum almost everytime since i started to cum when i was a teenager. I almost never lose the will to eat it afterward. It's now usual and handy cleanup. I can masturbate everywhere without leaving a trace. I wish i could get the courage to tell my girlfriend that i'd like her to make me eat my cum everytime. I bet she'd like to see me cum in my own mouth. I bet she'd love to have me eat her cum filled pussy after i come. I'd like her to fuck my face with her cum filled pussy too. That would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
iPad movie

like almost all males, I've fantasized about eating my own cum, but as most, never could do it. Then 1 night I was in bed with my wife and got the nerve to talk to her about it. She admitted that she had the same fantasy about tasting her own cum. We talked about it for a few minutes then I told I wanted to watch her finger herself and bring her wet fingers to her mouth and then suck on them, which she did while moaning. We Carried on a conversation in detail about what she was doing. Then back down to her soaking wet pussy and back up, but this time I told her to rub it all over her face. It was the most exciting thing I had ever seen. My cock was swollen as hard as it could get. She told how fantastic it was to be doing this while knowing that I was watching her. And then I told her that I was secretly recording it. She said that The thought of watching herself was utterly amazing. She continued and had 6 more orgasms, tastings, sucking, eating and rubbing her face with her own cum, which by the way was a white creamy fluid. When she was done, she said "your turn".

She told me what she wanted to see and I obliged as it was more than I dreamed about. She said, first start with your balls, 1 at a time, roll it in your fingers, start to pull it out as far as I could. When I could go no further, she said to very slowly release the grip until I could feel my ball slip out of my hand and POP back. It was incredible. Then the other ball then both together. I had never experienced anything like this and it was great. Knowing that she was watching me do the most intimate thing was a Hugh turn on. Now, she said, slowly and lightly touch your cock with your finger tips up and down from the base to the tip over and over with just your thumb and middle finger. The Precum was covering the head of my cock and started dripping down the shaft. She instructed me to take my index finger and scoop as much up as I could. Now, stick out your tongue and touch it with your Precum. It was really exciting, then put your finger on your mouth and suck it all off, which of course I did. She wanted to see my Precum on my lips the to blow Precum bubbles. BTW, she filmed me too. I had to stop several times so I wouldn't shoot my load. Then she came close and told me to put my legs on her shoulders and she stood up. Hmmmm, my cock was, yes you guessed it, pointing right at my face. She said that she wanted to watch me cum on my face and in my mouth. It was too much. I felt my balls get real tight and then I watched as in slow motion and I shot the first of 6 ropes of cum out of my cock and come down towards my face and wide open mouth. She encouraged me to cum on my face then into my waiting mouth until my face was covered and my mouth was full of my own cum. Open your mouth, I want to see the cum on your tongue before I tell you to swallow it. It was amazing as I did as instructed. I never imagined that I would like the taste and feeling as much as I did. She zoomed in for a close up of my cum covered face and told me to rub in all over my face. I had never had so many thick ropes of cum. I was exhausted and very satisfied, she was too. Later, we watched the movies of each other and had great sex ending with mutual cum in our mouths and watching as each rubbing it all Over our faces. We often watch and masturbate each other feeding cum in each other mouth and face. All I can say is "WOW"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes!

Love to eat my thick sperm. My own secret fetish. Not something my wife would approve of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolute Must

I'm 40 and married. But I have loved masturbating since I was a kid and only recently started to drink it. About 10 years ago I started watching shamble porn and it really got me wanting to be with a shemale COCK and all which is what led me to start to tasting my cum. My jerk off sessions go 1-2 hrs and I have gone from just tasting to laying on my back with my feet in the air and unleashing my full load into my mouth. At first I use to spit it out but now I swallow and feel good about it. Wish I would have experienced this before as well as shameless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love to suck big fat cocks

Love to suck cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally did it

I am 67 years old and have wanted to eat my own cum since I can remember. Many years ago I remember going down on my wife one morning after we had had sex the night before and she stopped me and said it was nasty because she had not cleaned up so I stopped. I was afraid that meant I would never get the chance because of how she felt. Like most guys, I always lost the urge once I shot my load. Several years later, I told her I wanted to eat my cum and she seemed to go along with it so we used a condom and froze it for later. Some days later we thawed it out and I ate it in front of her. I don't think it did much for her and I felt a little bit silly so we just forgot about it. I finally decided this was something I needed to do so I told her that she was going to have to force me to do it after we made love. As you might guess, I still couldn't do it but I told her not to clean up and that we should just wait a few minutes. Sure enough I felt the urge about 30 minutes later and went down on her. I felt like I had achieved my life's goal and ate her out for what seemed like hours. After some time I asked her how she felt about it and she told me it was the best sex she had ever experienced. That was last weekend, I plan on doing the same thing again next weekend. I just hope I don't have to wait a few minutes and can just go down as soon as I shoot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How I got started eating my own cum while my wife watches

I do it fairly often. It started from a discussion my wife and I had regarding her sucking me. I wanted to ejaculate in her mouth but it made her gag to swallow it. I felt hypocritical asking her to do something I don't do so I offered to take my load in my own mouth, which she was curious to see. So I masturbated close to orgasm and tipped my bottom and legs up over my head with my hard penis aimed straight at my open mouth, a couple inches away ... then I slowly squeezed and stroked, heart pounding with erotic excitement and fear as my orgasm took hold and pulled me in. The experience was overwhelming as I balanced on the edge of ejaculation, mouth open, my wife above me, whispering "Do it. Squirt it in your mouth".

And so I did, in a massive gush of warm cum, straight into my mouth, followed by more squirts and dribbles. Then I swallowed all, and liked it. My wife just said "Wow."

That opened the floodgates, so to speak. Now we do it fairly frequently. I squirt into my open mouth and swallow, into a glass and drink, onto my wife's belly and lap it up ... whatever we think of. Unlike her, I like the taste and most of all the experience. She likes it too, with a sexy curiosity and approval.

If you'd like to discuss this subject and/or see photos and video (yes, we've taken more than a few), feel free to email me.

Curt.

substroker1@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We both do it

We share the cum together, it was not easy, but we will masturbate, oral and fuck a bit, I can cum a little each time, so I can shoot a bit on her tits, she will get some and eat it, we kiss, i can shoot a little more on her clit, lick it off. It gets us going, so hot! I may shoot a little on her face and just kiss, this is very personal and makes for a closer love relationship. I know whats going to happen tonight!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

This is an important topic that is far too stigmatized. You did such a good job of re-humanizing it with your writing style. The development of the story was on point. So was the climax. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Graduated to Spoonfeeding Myself

I am 52 and have been eating my own cum on a regular basis for almost 4 years now. Like most, I had to learn the art of edging and am now fairly gifted in prolonging my mastubation sessions and milking out several mini loads of delicious cum along the way. I started with a small taste on pizza in a hotel room and then moved on to more intense cum eating sessions. Wiping drops with a finger swipe from my penis was stage two. Stage three was cumming on a soap dish or plate and using it as lube whilst eating it and edging all night long. About two months ago I graduated to cumming straight into a spoon and eating it right after ejaculating. It is so amazing because I do not lose any of my precious cream, I can scrape off the final drops and the taste is not diluted by anything! I find the entire process completely erotic. Planning my sessions, carrying around my plastic spoon, cumming and eating, keeping cum in my mouth while nobody knows. Just amazing. Still can't eat the big "final" load yet but getting closer. I love reading these stories from other men who also enjoy my secret practice. My wife is quite prudish and would absolutely freak out if she found out. I like having my own little habit that is just for me. Thank you my brothers for sharing the ultimate expression of passion and self love. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I eat my cum

I enjoyed the story and comments. I'm 50 years old and have always been turned on by the thought of eating my cum when jerking off. What i do besides eating the precum and seepage is I cum in a shot glass, then maybe an hour later when I'm jerking off again, i'll drink the load just before I cum and its a huge turn on.

Sometimes i let it ooze out as I try holding back my orgasm and lap it up. Also I have been out drinking and willingly ate my load at the peep shows for a woman behind the glass or for a guy watching in the buddy booth area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I eat my own cum

I have always been fascinated with the thought of eating my own cum. It took many many tries to even get it into my mouth. I used to be able to bend over and put my cock in my mouth. But when it came time to cum, I would chicken out at the last second and shoot it on my chest or on the side of my face. Then I started to gradually get some in my mouth by edging and cuming just a little bit, not a full orgasm though. That way I can either put it on my finger her lick it up off of a table or plate, wherever I shot it.

Now I can just swing my cock over my head as I'm laying on my back and shoot a load into my mouth anytime I feel like it. Just the excitement of watching cum shoot from my cock and land on to my tongue into my mouth is amazing. I am swallowing every single drop. Although I can't get my cock in my mouth as far as I used to, I can still get the head in there and the feeling of cuming in my mouth while my cock is in my mouth is just so exciting!

If you would like to see a couple of videos or pictures of cum in my mouth, go to

Xtube and look for the username, namssa72.

namssa72@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
First time

My first time was quite by accident. I met up with a girl that was bi and after a few drinks ended up in my bedroom. After some heavy petting and a lot of heavy sex I blew a big load of cum in her very hot and wet pussy. As we lay there a few minutes with some light petting and stroking I started getting another hard on. When seeing this she started going down on me and sucking our mixed juices off my cock, I pulled her over me in a 69 position with her on top. Without thinking about it I just dove in and started eating her out. It was the most incredible thing I have ever done, our juices tasted incredible together. After a while and some hard sucking I think I blew an even bigger load in her mouth and thought she had swallowed all of it but she had some left in her mouth. She turned around and gave me a big sloppy kiss and the rest of my cum. It was one of the most intense sexual encounters I have ever had. Now when I jack off i think about this encounter and with a little edging I blow a very big load in my hand and instantly lick it off. Gets better each time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This has been my fantasy and dilemma as well. I solved it this way... When I'm turned on and wanting to eat my cum, I started releasing into a small bowl. I then covered it with the lid and hid it in the back part of the freezer. I continued doing that un

This has been my fantasy and dilemma as well. I solved it this way... When I'm turned on and wanting to eat my cum, I started releasing into a small bowl. I then covered it with the lid and hid it in the back part of the freezer. I continued doing that until I had a sizable collection. Then one day before I started jacking off, I got the frozen bowl out and let it start to melt. As I was edging myself to a desperate level, I savored the smell and before I finally came I sucked the contents into my mouth and let it slowly melt. Being so sexually jacked up is the right way to try it. I loved the taste. I loved having it in my mouth. The turn on was everything I hoped for as I swallowed and came very hard. Try it yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF

This is really weird eating own cum with your girlfriend is really weird, WTF!! is wrong with you people. Even a 50 years old grandpa eats own cum? I mean Fuck imagine your already a grandpa and your still eating your own cum? bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love cum

I had always eaten my own cum. First when I used autofellatio many years, then mixed with cereal and milk. I love it, and I'm very healthy and I've

enjoyed that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
im addicted to my cum

A least 10times a day a must,its yummn ,lately I prefer ore cum its different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
cum

i would like to eat mt own cum it's hard to do after you have cum and i want to badly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Own cum

I have licked my own cum off my hand many times, I don't mind it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Last night.... Right after I licked up yours

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
mikenike

I soaked a bunch of mike n ike candies so the candy coating dissolved. Then with the soft jelly bean i inserted them into my unit until is was packed full, about 22, then inthe hot tub i rubbed and stroked until i came into a cup with all the jelly beans with the ooz. i let it set a few minutes then had the urge to go back and taste it. It wsa great i ate the whole load. makes me want to do it again just typing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Too Eat My Own Cum

While in high school, I one day cut my afternoon classes to go to a local theatre to see an X rated movie. Very few were in the theater, so I unzipped and began rubbing my cock. I soon was ejaculating in my hand. With a handful of cum, I began licking it off with my tongue. After rolling it around my mouth, I swallowed. The sensation that followed was so intense I again ejaculated, this time eagerly swallowing every drop of cum! I have become a regular consumer of my cum since, savoring every drop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Eating My Cum While Driving

After visiting the local adult toy store and purchasing a vibrator and anal plug, I couldn't wait to get home to try them out (about 10 miles). So I opened them up and started with the vibrator. I used spit to lube it and then, while driving, lifted my ass from the seat, positioned the vibrator under me, and slowly lowered my ass. I let it slowly penetrate until I could get my ass back on the seat. I then turned the vibrator on (it had one of those controls that was attached by a wire). I kind of rocked back and forth in the seat, creating an unbelievable sensation. I began rubbing and stroking my cock, and before long I was cumming in my hand. I licked every drop into my mouth, swished it around, then swallowed. I left the vibrator in my ass until I got home and after pulling in to the garage, I used the remote to close the door. I got out of the car, removed the vibrator and lubed the butt plug. It slid right in, so I completely finished stripping and went out to the back patio, totally naked. I sat on the porch swing and rubbed my ass back and forth on the plug, creating a tremendous sensation. I again began stroking my cock and just as before, I was soon cumming in my hand. I sucked all the cum from my hand and swallowed every drop. I LOVE EATING MY CUM!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stop just short for a bit, and you'll still want to eat it!

My technique, always works: Stop JUST SHORT of fully cumming. You'll get two or three little squirts in your palm- which you will STILL want to eat!

So you can just lick bits of it, or lap it all up if you want. Then maybe take a swig of beer or whatever.

And THEN go back to real j/o, to get the full orgasm. Then you'll probably lose interest in eating that cum, but who cares, you ate a half-load earlier on!

And no need to turn yourself upside down, no need for a wife to cheer you on, no need to stop and aim into a shot glass, just your usual j/o except for the bonus of that tasty little break toward the end- The pause that refreshes!

(And yeah, that half-load of cum is still cum, the real deal- unlike clear sweet pre-cum early on, because that stuff is easy, anybody can lick that.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love my own taste

Jerk off on or in anything then lick it up. After 25 years of marriage I finally let my wife know I do this. I told her by jerking off onto a spoon, pouring it on my tongue and then taking a picture of my load on my tongue. Then I text her the photo. It turned her on so much that now I send her a photo each time. Fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I know what you mean ...

Yes, I would love to eat my own cum., Unfortunately, as one of your correspondents has said, as soon as I orgasm, I lose the desire.

I have, however, gone down an a few men - since I don't orgasm before they do, I don't lose the desire, and I lick and swallow all they can give.

Perhaps, emboldened by some correspondents, I'll try again on my own ...

Chas

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I've done it

I started by cumming on my food, eggs, burgers pizza when my wife wasn't home. Finally cum in my hand and put all of it in my mouth. I'm 57 and sorry to say she still doesn't know, but I love swallowing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Freeze some

Take a small container and cum in it once or twice. Put it in the freezer for next time you have the desire to eat some. When you get close to the edge, pop the ice cube in your mouth and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eat own cum

I put cum in a glass and eat it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
only tasted cum once

Like almost everyone else. I don't consider myself gay, but I cant deny (based on my story) some bi feelings. I have also always wanted to eat my own cum, but the most I have every got by edging is a couple drops before losing the interest when I begin to actually cum.

I have only had cum in my mouth once. I had a friend one summer that turned into a JO buddy when he showed me a playboy he found hidden in his dad's workshop. We were both 13. I remember how horny I got when finally one time we (on a dare, as we had been "bragging" to each other how big we were. ha) both pulled out our cocks for the first time lying next to each other in a pup tent in his backyard. He was huge compared to me. Was such a turn on to JO watching another please himself, while also doing such a secret/personal thing in front of another person. After that, we hung out as much as we could that summer, jacking off whenever we could find a private spot.

One time after both becoming very horny from jacking ourselves off for several minutes, we actually agreed to put our cocks into each others mouth on, of course, a "dare". When he "sucked" on mine for just few seconds. Well actually he only had his mouth hesitantly place on my cock just past the head, with no movement. He kept stopping to tell me not to cum in his mouth. Anyway, he stopped after only about a minute of less, and said it was my turn. He told me to wait a second as he quickly pumped his cock to make it as hard as he could before telling me to "suck his dick" with a laugh. I told him the same about not cumming in my mouth either. When sucking, i was really horny at the feeling of having my mouth be so full and feeling the rigid curve of his shaft and moving my tongue along the ridge of his cockhead. I don't think my cock has ever been stiffer, like it was straining within my skin, wanting to grow more if it could.

Anyway, I, unlike him, actually did some sucking and moved my tongue around it. I remember him also moving his cock in and out of my mouth. I was enjoying myself when suddenly he just started cumming right into my mouth with no warning at all. I was so surprised I didn't know what to do, so I just kept my mouth on his cock until he was finished. I tried to be mad and tepidly protested for a few seconds, but was so turned on it definitely came off as half-hearted. Anyway he was pretty much done after that and didn't want to do anything else. So I had to finish by jerking myself off while lying next to him and, after almost begging, he let me hold his cock in my other hand as I did. To be honest the taste still on my tongue made me cum quickly and hard. Even soft, his cock remained a couple inches longer than mine, so I think part of the turn on was a little bit of feeling submissive by a larger cocked male. That was the only time I did anything like that and he moved away at the end of the summer.

I'd like to trade emails with pics with other males. Perhaps it will be easier for us to finally lick the cum of our own hands, if i have another "buddy" to push each other to finally eat our own cum! My email is dresdenfield@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i finley did it

for a long time have wanted to eat my cum then when I ejaculated I I could not do it then I got a idea when I was about to cum I shut my eyes held a spoon at the tip of my cock an cum in it then with my eyes closed I put the spoon in my mouth an licked all of my cum come to find I really liked it now I eat all of my cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Love this story. Much of it rings true with me - the strong desire, long held, that just evaporates when I cum. I have discussed it with my wife and once, a few years ago, I did clean her up after I'd cum inside her - we were both a little high at the time. Since then, nothing together although I have brought it up a few times recently.

I have cum on food and in drinks, and happily consumed them. I have even put cum into something I made for the two of us, unknown to her I admit. She commented the dish was better than usual, but it is hard to imagine one load made that much difference. She does happily go down on me and swallow greedily, so I didn't feel I was doing anything wrong by her.

The desire has been stronger lately, perhaps in part because (for other reasons I won't go into here) I am now locked in a male chastity cage. Yesterday I was free for a short time and, being horny as hell, quickly jerked off into my hand. It was quite a decent load of cream and without hesitation I lapped it all up and swallowed. It was great! I just wish I'd taken a little more time to enjoy it.

Being locked in a chastity cage and unable to cum results in cum oozing out of my cock when I take a dump (this is a sort of automatic prostate massage - not uncommon apparently). When I feel this glob of cum about to emerge I catch it in my hand and happily eat it, savouring it. There is no hesitation at all, yet after cumming for real the hesitation is very strong. So many men report this I wonder if it is some sort of hard-wired evolutionary thing...

Having eaten a full load recently, my hope is that I will have no - or much less - hesitation in future, whether I cum through solo masturbation, or on or inside my wife. Even writing about this makes my cock hard (as hard as it can get while restrained as it is).

The final question I have is this. Having eaten my own cum and enjoyed it, what about someone else's cum? I do not consider myself gay at all, but the thought of sucking a cock and taking a load directly from the source is something of a fantasy - the bigger the load the better, in fact. Once that I have not yet shared with my wife, and probably never will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still not there

Still trying to swallow my entire load. What I have found is similar to all of you and that as soon as i cum the willingness to eat it goes away as quickly as it shoots out.

Now what I can do is eat all of the pre-cum I can squeeze out and I really have to work at getting it. Pre-cum doesn't cum rushing out like it does for other guys, I have press deep behind my balls and and work that stuff up with my fingers and hand, but because the "excitement" is still there is can swallow that stuff without any problems. Honestly I like so much that I will spend 30 minutes or more trying to squeeze it out. Eventually the tension gets to be so much the I finally explode but like I noted the desire disappears. I will get the whole load down one day.

Does anyone fantasize about swallowing another man's cum? I do... I have no interest in "guys" themselves, but sucking a cock and eating his load before I shoot mine has entered my mind almost every day as of late.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous