All Comments on 'Church on State'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Solid 4 stars

Good story but I think you missed an opportunity to make it even better. Would have given 5 stars if Catherine's "recruitment" of Adam included a 2-on-1 with Melody, which - given your set up of the Melody character - is probably what many of us expected. Still, great writing and thoroughly enjoyable tale. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT!!!

Love the concept of wicked, nasty fucking with a nun, grabbing her huge titties and pushing cock in balls-deep. Sounds like it's a church for cunts. Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I love all of your story's plz keep writing them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

You got to the point almost immediately and it did not drag. As good as the "surrounded" stories.

buttman52buttman52about 12 years ago
WOW

That was absolutely the BEST story ever,WOW.......?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This nun is pure evil!

God damn, I love this story. Hot sluts, hot sex, great writing, complete characters. I love how Catherine has bigger designs than just corrupting Adam. It would be interesting to see more stories in this universe dealing with Catherine's further exploits as she extends her political/religious/criminal empire beyond Parkersboro.

Great job, TalkMan!

KingReyKingReyover 11 years ago
A Masterpiece..

This is one of my all time LIT favorites. Amazing build-up and beautifully realized premise. As always your femme fatales are sexy as hell.

Was looking forward to seeing Adam having his fun with the harem of voluptuous nuns, but still this was one of the best things I've read on LIT. THANK YOU and keep writing more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice.

How did I not know of this before.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
Politics..

Have never been so fun to read. This is a good example of why I love your style of writing, you take more time to create a needed situation. So far you are the first person who didn't make me rage in the end of this type of stories. This could have been a good reason to keep his old wife around for legal matters, until their plan came to fruition. Have to agree with a harem sidequest comment.

ieeevvvieeevvvover 11 years ago
Sorry repost, I just posted anon for some reason...

Sorry this is just a repost, I posted the same msg as anon. Let me know if your planning anything under the themes I listed below. You know the whole covered up angle?

Hey man are you still around? I read your "church on state" story and it was something else. Are you doing any similar stories along the corruption of the pure image angle? Nuns, burkas and the like?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"People think of Pastors and Nuns as old, rigidly boring people"

Priests. Not Pastors.

Nice One TalkMan!!!

No offence but I'm Catholic so I'll just take this one as fantasy.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

MMMmmm naughty Catherine!! Another fantastic story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage!

Another 1.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Wicked and naughty!

Love it!

ZubrikZubrikover 7 years ago
Oh My!

Now this was the result of a random search, and holly shit! I loved every moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF !!??

In chapter 3 ((( Adam looked at her face, and it seemed like it shook her out of her REVELRY.))) You’ve incorrectly used this word at least twice in this chapter. The correct word is REVERIE

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/revelry

Define revelry: a wild and noisy celebration

Definition of reverie: The condition of being lost in thought

You really, REALLY need to proof read your work before you submit it. There are so many stupid errors that even a halfwit would have picked up on during reading it.

I stopped reading on Page 4 when he put the pictures in the drawer and then stupidly left the drawer unlocked so that anyone could open it and see what was in it. NO competent politician would EVER do something that fucking stupid. Furthermore, they’d have those photos locked in a SAFE or would burn them to prevent having their political reputation destroyed. I know it’s just a story but this one is beyond improbable to fucking ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

Holy fuck! Just read this. You are nasty (in a good way).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sister Sheila

i was raised a strict catholic , but when i was 23 a nun , Sister Sheila who was 36 at the time started being very friendly with me , she was very beautuiful , standing 4ft 10 tall 32a 34 34 . One day she was so close to me i kissed her on the lips she never resisted , the next week i seen her and another nun in town i again kissed her and felt her up , with my hand massaging her cunt , she moaned and kissed harder . after that i got her alone and fucked her , we became lovers and she got pregant and left the church , we moved in together and soon i was pimping her hot body to my friends , she loved it i tricked my friend Al into thinking he knocked her up , he divorced his wife ansd married her , i moved in with his wife whom i wanted all al;ong after 25 years we are still together and very happy Tom Cat

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
So Damn Hot

That was one Hell of a hot story. My only complaint was poor Paula's to destruction and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Holy hot stuff!

Love this! It’s like a dark and deliciously sexy version of The Sound of Music but with no Nazis or singing children. Just naughty nuns! Lol Sweet Lord! Pass me some ice! No, lots of ice! That thought has me daydreaming of a young hot Christopher Plummer aka Captain von Trapp, engaged to Maria, but then finding out there’s more to Nonnberg Abbey than there seems. Someone needs to write me that idea. Hint! Hint! Lol Maybe the sequel? Seriously though, this is one erotic story ;)

MissScHARLOTMissScHARLOTover 3 years ago
Sinful Sisters! Love it!

This was sinfully sexy and then some. And I’m LMAO at the person who’s likened it to TSOM but with naughty nuns. The hills are alive with the sound of sh*gging eh? (Giggles!) If that person reads this btw, although I’d probably like to read their idea for a sequel, I doubt the character of Captain Von Trapp would cheat under his own steam, he’s too honourable. He’d need a LOT of coercion, maybe need his drink spiked or need to be tied up until he succumbs to temptation, which is kinda hot (Christopher Plummer in his pomp is DELISH!), but it would need a very clever plot to be realistic. Just saying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Woah!

Seemed like reading news, so real. Could even think of a new real names for Adam & catherine. inspired by reality

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are a talented writer

WOW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is FULL-ON STEAMY & forbidden fruity naughtiness! Nympho Nuns who spend most their spare time down on their knees, worshipping, who’d have thunk it? ;) I’m lovin’ MissSCharlot’s remarks too. Made me laugh because for some reason, halfway through this lit, the Sound of music characters came to my mind as well. And I was imagining Captain Von Sexy Plums as their prey or should that be pray? Ha! Would be a good follow up. I’d read it for sure :) Great work anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is so awesome that it demands part two!

I suggest that part two include massive expansion of the church, a huge wedding between Adam and Catherine's, church services that feature ungodly orgies, the new church spreads all across the US like wildfire and before he knows it Adam is elected in landslide into the oval office where corruption and sexuality go out of control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn. I would be lying if I said that am not already addicted to this story. I even think there should be a part two or you should create a series on this piece of nice work. You completely left me in suspense

EdieHayesEdieHayesover 1 year ago

Catherine would make a good Honored Matre. She's done it all twice. There are no surprises left for her. You made her into the victorious antagonist so well, at least for now. I like your writing style. Sometimes I lose track of the characters but you developed them and kept them distinct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you should have a part two where Paula exposes Catherine’s drug ring. Adam, Catherine, and melody go to jail. Catherine visits Adam to gloat but only to find him begging her for forgiveness. He admits his wrongs and that he always loved her. However, she just smiles at him and walks out the door. Adam spends the rest of his life getting fucked my horny men in jail.

I love the erotica of these types of stories, but I hate it when the man gets away with it. If anything, the husband is the stupid and naive one of the married couple and not the wife. People like that get fucked over in life, and it should show in your stories (with a good amount of erotic scenes). ☺️

Giratina143xGiratina143x4 months ago

God damn, there is a severe lack of sexy nuns in skimpy sexy nun clothing stories.

Hope you ca man write more along these taboo lines

newtype2525newtype2525about 2 months ago

Thank you for the sexy nuns!

It's what I have been needing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7921 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...