All Comments on 'Fun in Her Room with My Sister-in-Law'

by trianglestitch

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Possibly ...

... it could have been a good story.

Unfortunately it started off with so many errors - missing words, incorrect spelling, etc. - that I couldn't be bothered to read most of it!

For goodness sake either do a proper job of proof-reading your own potential submissions, or find a GOOD proof-reader to do it for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
IF ANONYMOUS CAN READ

and conceive what you read you can fill in the gaps and the mispelling. So instead of hiding behind ananoymous and putting our your bullshit just quit reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lookin forward for more

awsome 2 parts. when is the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wondering

If he would have came on her pussy .... And she got pregnant .... How would she deliver the baby with a hymen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
feedback

way to quick of a start to the story.... build up the story before going straight to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
randomness

the doctors would inevitably break her hymen at some point,either that or she, or someone she really liked, would do it so there would be less pain during the birthing. instead of pushing a sperm whale through the hole the size of a pea only a hippo, if that gives you accurate enough visualization. The story is good, the missing words are easy to figure out although not everyone can do that. This along with the one before it make an amazing story and would like to read what happens next. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love the taste and smell of my 21 year old sister in laws pussy/panties . And she knows it . Once we got super drunk and high and after everyone went to bed there was a lot of heavy petting and kissing . Her pussy is so tight .she let me get her completely naked and finger her until she came . I turner her around so she was on her knees and her ass in the air. I started licking from hole to hole with my fingers felling every inch of her peach. She started grabing my shaft and pulling it towards her . Dripping wet pussy and says fuck me please? I shove it in and she moans after a few trust she pulls off and says I want to taste my pussy and starts giving me head. After a few minutes she stops and stares me in the eye and says will you put it in my ass? I said have you ever tried it she said no and I want you to take my virgin asshole. I Laided her on her back and spread those sexy legs, gave it a few more good licks and put my cock near her asshole . It was so wet it slid in very easily . It was so tight my load blew with in a few minutes. After that she said that I'm the only one that has ever gave her anal and she loved it, adding that she will only let me fuck like that if I keep my distance and not be pushy or creepy . Of corse I said ok. Then I took her panties went to bed and never gave them back. When I got to bed I realized I smelled like a sex pot so I put my head in between my wife's legs and went to town on her sleeping pussy, she woke and we fucked and as I'm fucking her I noticed how much alike her and her little sisters pussy are.The next morning was so hot I couldn't stand it. I kept looking at her and she kept licking her lips after every sip of coffe .When I took her home she reached over to give me a hug and her hand briefly touched my cock and I put my hand slightly down the back of her jeans to reminder her she wasn't waring that pretty blue lace thong anymore she whispered this is our lil secret .When I can I take a pair of her sexy panties here and there and put them back with my hot load. Sometimes I think she leaves them out for me . After taking a dirty black thong from her hamper and loading it up with cum I put them back in her clean drawer . The very next day she was waring them , and i swear she came over to show me and was messing around with the dogs and every time she bent over I could see them . Knowing that she was waring them dirty little panties I was so hot I commented how black was her color . She looked at me and smiled and said I sure you think so. We never fucked again but there has Been a few times we give each other a quick lick Usually with a house full of people. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
knicker

I have also tasted the juices from my sister inlaws knickers, they tasted fantastic, and the smell was great , after which I began to wank my cock into her knickers soaking them in my thick creamy cum, I loved every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

My mom and man in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I adored it. Actually this made me remember an encounter with my sister in law. She is slim with small boobs ( but firm and sexy ) and tightest cunt . She also is virgin and never allowed vaginal fuck. But we had anal and it was fantastic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous