All Comments on 'Fascination'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

HOT JUST PLAIN HOT......DOES THEIR STORY CONTINUE?

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeover 12 years ago
The Best

I've been reading your stories here and at EMCSA for a long time, and this is your very best, a masterpiece of mutual seduction.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Another fabulous story that left me wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Was high when reading this. Sweet story to read while stoned. It's a nice, hot, short PWP that I'd read again. High or sober.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is the hottest story ever!

So well written, congrats!

KnittedLustKnittedLustabout 10 years ago
Perfect!

Super hot, a great mix of the mind control and lesbian sex genres (really well written, too).

NarrativesOfDesireNarrativesOfDesireover 9 years ago

very good story, even if i'm still trying to figure out how i feel about it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it but one problem

In my opinion you made the crystal a little to powerful, if something is able to give someone orgasm on top of orgasm that are completely mind blowing than any regular sex would become completely mundane and uninteresting. The girls would have no reason to have sex with each other at that point.

sopharoonessopharoonesover 8 years ago
mmmhphhypnotic

shit, that was far too enjoyable, spesh as im lying next to my bf in bed wanting to get off bad. ahem! good job :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

This story is amazing! Please make another one like this. It made me so wet and I had to fight the urge to masturbate. Just imaging what would happen next was so hot

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 7 years ago
Crying for a followup!

Sweet and hot and kinky, this wonderful little tale desperately needs a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Such a great story. Please please please write a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story

This was a fantastic story, you're honestly my favorite writer

suede_knightsuede_knightover 6 years ago
A seed story that keeps you going "What if"

This is one of those captivating stories that my mind uses as a seed for an endless game of what if she thought to do this? Really got the difference between the mind orgasm and the physical orgasm. This is one I came back to revisit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Just found this story. I echo others sentiments when I say I’m desperate for a sequel! Such a talented story teller

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

I mean, what a great gem. An incredibly hot mind control story where both sides are controlled and neither uses the ability for evil/assholery. 5/5 One of the best

MinoleMinoleover 5 years ago
I love your stuff but

This is a step above, seriously you're already one of my favourite authors but between the way this explores being both sides of the relationship AND the deliciously wholesome ending that makes the heart flutter, not to mention all the wonderful sexiness in between, I genuinely think this is the best short story on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best stories I’ve read in a long time. Great build up. Thank you for sharing it with us.

BisexualybitchyBisexualybitchyover 4 years ago

I read this story years ago and forgot to favorite. Ever since then I've been searching for this story. god im happy I found it again. Still hot as fuck. Just as good as I remembered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks

This story is the best hypnosis erotica I've read. The build up is flawless, and the description is the crystal is insightful but not too wordy. Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been a big fan of your well written and strongly erotic stories for many years. I can't, for the life of me, figure out how I never read this one. It was amazing! I echo all the great aspects of the story described by previous comments. I enjoyed, too, the length of the story. Many of your stories are a shorter read, but I felt like I could slowly luxuriate in this story, like taking a warm bubble bath. It played out in both a sexy and plausible progression, a combination that adds to the eroticism for me. Thank you and here's to more "luxuriating" stories to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am concerned about how these two stopped undoing their suggestions, or even stopped putting an undo into things. Everything from not having an "end trigger" for the "bra makes you feel sweaty" to "not undoing the stay on your knee" (all this will make the next day problematic) to the whole change in relationship.

These two are going to have an interesting future.

FandeborisFandeborisabout 2 years ago

THIS WAS HAWT!!! All two ways about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your mind control stories <3 This one was especially sweet and oh so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck! That was one of the hottest fantasies I have read in years. Your talent for escalating a story is becoming legendary.

Bambib3cc4Bambib3cc4about 1 year ago

This story made me happy. It had a happy, mindless, orgasmic start. A sensual and mindless hypnotic middle, and an extremely happy, mindless and love filled ending (which was obviously the beginning). Thank you so much.

Shipwreck92Shipwreck9210 months ago

I know this one’s a little older but it’s such an incredible and hot premise. I’d love to read a sequel where they bring in a third girl, maybe a friend or a sister. Either way, so so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous