All Comments on 'Colby and the Werewolf'

by lane101

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hmmm

it was quirky to read, but definately missing a back story that would explain why she would encourage the wolf to lick her never mind the rest! You write well, just dont ruch through. I think u could probably have had this one chapter as two or even three if u filled it out. Dont give up, you've definately got some skills :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A little bit rushed, I think it needed some back story. I found it a little disturbing that she'd want to have sex with an animal, she didn't know he was a werewolf til after. Did she know werewolf's existed? Like I said, a little disturbing without that prior knowledge. Keep writing though.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first story. I found the story rather rushed. I would have preferred it be longer and given some more substance. But who am I? You are the author and you get to tell your story the way you want. So as you read these comments take what you think will help you as an author and ignore the others.

I think you show potential as an author and I look forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this was more sick then erotic. if a back story had showed that they were in some kind of relationship were she kind of knew what he was or something and she fucked him ok. but for to bring home a wounded wolf and fuck it please find a different genre to write in.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Ok, so werewolf fans would be hypocrytical to say 'how dare you put such disgusting bestiality into it'....bc usually the 'mating' process when a were is going to mate and turn a female human is that he changes and fucks her. So, I guess I do see some humor in the fact that we (myself included) would feel better if she'd gotten to know him better before sleeping with him.

That said, I think you needed to develop your story more. I think it could be better if you developed the characters more. Details are so important. You need to write so that your reader experiences what is going on with all of the senses. For example, explaining her route as she ran thinking someone was following her, it would be good to describe the glow of the moon, the sounds of leaves and sticks breaking underfoot, the cold air burning her skin, etc. You also need to follow through with all plot points. I found it wierd that she was running from something but then the wolf appears in front of her. So what or who was chasing her? That part just dropped.

I agree that it would have appealed to our sensibilities a bit more (funny as that is) if he'd have shown things that made her feel he was more than just a wolf. I think it was hard to buy that she'd let a wolf follow her home and not be scared for even a moment. Then wam bam thank you maam! have sex with the wolf! I think maybe developing it more would have helped it lay better for some. I feel like this was a good start and that it would have been even better if you got deeper into the story. If we got to know something about the characters. But, as a short short story, it was a good start and I hope you keep writing.

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years ago
Congratulations on your first post

It is truly a lovely thing to find new Authors on the site. I agree ith many of the commenters here, that the story seemed rushed and a few points neeeded to be ironed out.

On a personal note, I really hate the word you used for vagina. To me it is a very ugly and derogatory word to use for what should be a point of beauty and femininity. For me everytime it was used I was brought up and out of the action with the reaction to the word- it honestly made me skip over the entire sex part of the chapter. But that is just my honest opinion.

SPLITCROTCHSCOTSPLITCROTCHSCOTover 11 years ago
KNOT In And Tyed

I love to read about his knot in and swelling when he was tying up in you ! Hope to read more stories with a swelling knot in deep and tyed !

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuialmost 11 years ago

Okay so like many others said, I would have really liked a back story, I just wish it was more drawn out more developed. Like maybe he turned into a human before she just magically fell in bed with him. I really liked it, I just wish it was more developed. I can see this being a large multi chapter story. There's so much you can do with it in a rewrite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous